It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia added to the Axis of Evil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
OMG!! just watching skynews and the former forgien advisor to the Russian government,Alexander Nekrassov, stated that Washington has added Russia to the axis of evil. Also, in 3 years, Russia will break up into to two states according to a CIA report.
Also, Mr.Nekrassov blames America for the lack of influence Russia now has in its former Soviet Union states. So, America see's Russia in the same box as North Korea now?? surely America would not take military action against Russia in the near future.

Another Cold war on the way??

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Can this be substantiated? Any links in evidence?
Mind you it wouldnt surprise me, Dubya's balls get bigger every passing day!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
i know this is a conspiracy board...but this is getting out of hand....Russia is still a US ally...hell...we argue more with France then we do with Russia...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Just on Skynews (UK), a discussion was on the 4 more years of Bush in the white house. Im searching the internet like mad now...

news.bbc.co.uk...
www.iran-press-service.com...
www.newsmax.com...
www.cdi.org...
www.propagandamatrix.com...

i found these links, the last link contains information about Russia being added to it (apparently Kerry was going to) but nothing about them being apart of it

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.iran-press-service.com...
www.newsmax.com...
www.cdi.org...
www.propagandamatrix.com...
i found these links, the last link contains information about Russia being added to it

These links are all old (some from 2002). Sorry, but I don`t buy this. And if there really was some truth in it, that eventual war would be far from cold.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
OMG!! just watching skynews and the former forgien advisor to the Russian government,Alexander Nekrassov, stated that Washington has added Russia to the axis of evil.

Gonna go with 'not true' on this.

the last link contains information about Russia being added to it [/iquote]
Information or more unsubstantiated rumour?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This is the first I've heard about it.
I know Condi mentioned that Cuba, and Burma (Myanmar), and North Korea, and Iran, and Belarus, and Zimbabwe were “outposts of tyranny”.
I didn't see any mention of Russia.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
This was what the reporter from Skynews stated to Mr.Nekrassov and he confirmed it aswell. I doubt both are lying about this seeings SkyNews is the number one news station in the UK, i cannot see them misleading viewers.

Im still searching to see if anyone else has covered this

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Must be some mixup between Belarus and Russia. They want to talk to Russia, not put them on their hit list.

From: news.independent.co.uk: From the axis of evil to the outposts of tyranny

20 January 2005

The six countries where Ms Rice said the US had a duty to help foster freedom are Cuba, Zimbabwe, Burma and Belarus, as well as Iran and North Korea

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Hum Russia has been added to the Axis of Evil is most be that when Putin insinuated that Bush was a dictator, Bush probably had a temper tantrum.

So now Russia is in the bad people list, so he will be attack and invaded soon after bush figure out which country he wants nex.

So they better be afraid, very afraid.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Wouldn´t "Cuba, Zimbabwe, Burma and Belarus, as well as Iran and North Korea" all declare war against US together if any of these countries were invaded now? I mean, why not? They know they´re going to be next. It´s easier to pick them off one by one. And as soon as Israel is hit by anyone, they´re going to strike back with nukes. In such case, how many countries will join any side? Big mess, WWIII...

top topics

join