It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queens imam and his assistant shot to death by gunman in attack local Muslims blame on Donald Trump:

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I'm surprised that the suspect is Hispanic and that he targeted the Imam. I know the police have spoken of an Hispanic suspect, but I'm not sure from what I have read, if this is the final assessment of the situation. It seems like going too far, in the context of friction in the community. Maybe he was Hispanic but mentally challenged?

It'll be interesting when they get to the bottom of this. If this guy was Hispanic, I think he was somebody's "mentally challenged" relative, who got carried away by dinner table conversation about Muslims. The police have noted, though, that he was an excellent shooter in the situation. That's what gets me. Of course, according to the story, he was a terrible driver on the get away, and he didn't use a stolen car, which indicates amateur hour. Strange, mixed up story.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The MSM (except for Fox) is so desperate, that they will find some way to connect the murders of 6 Sikh worshippers by a David Duke follower, to Donald Trump.

REF: en.wikipedia.org...

I'd dis-agree with this statement and correct if with the following: "The MSM is full of lazy, non-fact checking turds..." and add this link to cement My point: www.youtube.com...

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Oscar Morel has been charged with 2nd degree murder, which leads me to believe that he must be mentally disturbed.

www.usatoday.com...

The arrest came about after detectives studied video of the scene and observed Morel entering a black GMC Trailblazer and driving off quickly, Boyce said. They also observed video from the corner where the hit-and-run took place earlier and matched the vehicles down to the stickers and decals on the windows, Boyce said.

Police searched the area and found the Trailblazer near the site of the hit-and-run accident. They waited until Morel emerged at about 10 p.m. local time Sunday. As detectives approached him, he rammed a detective’s car several times in an effort to get away, Boyce said.

A witness to the hit-and-run picked Morel out in a line-up, he said.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Pretty tragic.

It does remind me of what Jesus stated though:

"Then Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place, for all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword." - Matthew 26:52.

That doesn't apply just to one person, but to everyone religious or otherwise. Just in case anyone is curious.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: GailNot
Pretty tragic.

It does remind me of what Jesus stated though:

"Then Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place, for all those who take up the sword will perish by the sword." - Matthew 26:52.

That doesn't apply just to one person, but to everyone religious or otherwise. Just in case anyone is curious.

Would be more fitting if
Jesus said to him: “Return your gun to its place, for all those who take up the gun will perish by the gun."

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

This is a nice tidbit to throw in...

The Washington-based Council on American-Islamic Relations blasted Trump’s ideas, saying the candidate’s views are not in keeping with the American values of tolerance and pluralism, and questioned whether the proposed commission would include bigots.

I mean, they should know he hates Hispanics because that reason sounds lame now.

They are not reporting it anymore in the media but this was a gang/turf hit. There had been issues with some local Hispanic gangs and this is retaliation. Sounds better though to make it a Trump hit according to the MSM.

2nd degree murder is odd though as it was premeditated it seems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join