It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queens imam and his assistant shot to death by gunman in attack local Muslims blame on Donald Trump:

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Apparently the gunman walked up behind his two victims, shot them both in the head and then took off.

To me it doesn't look like your typical hate crime. It's too deliberate and specific. The killer probably had a vehicle waiting for him around the corner somewhere.

I don't think it was a gang banger. It was ballsy but with a gang, the whole posse would be ballsy, waiting in the car for the shooter five feet from the shooting.

I think rival Muslims set this up. You've got the subordinate, patsy style, shooter doing the tough stuff and the sly ones waiting in the getaway car out of sight, free and clear if the shooter gets tackled.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I can do something similar.

Hillary ordered the hit so she could blame it in Trump and his followers.

It takes the attention off of Seth Rich 's murder, and what Julian Assange has revealed about it.

Useful also to distract the media away from all the leaks about the Democrat's and their corruption.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Just goes to prove how brainwashed some folks are that they will find any reason to shirk personal accountability and blame it on someone totally disconnected from the event because it serves a political purpose to do so.

It quite literally could have been done by any number of individuals and for a number of different reasons ranging from the personal to the religious.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MsAphrodite

I don't think so. That's what I thought about the Trump Tower climber, that somebody in Trump's camp may have put the guy up to it to wipe all the negative Trump coverage out of people's minds and replace it with a little "circus". But that incident was hardly a blip in the news.

It remains to be seen what this was but I think this is a much more substantial incident and not any sort of psy-op.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
It quite literally could have been done by any number of individuals and for a number of different reasons ranging from the personal to the religious.

I agree. The victims were "in-laws", which would certainly fall in with a specifically family oriented dispute of some kind. But you are right. Any number of issues could have led to this, even the popular choices.
edit on 13-8-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
These were not hate crimes but made to look like they were. I suspect this was done by a professional and it was done to divide the muslim communities etc etc.

You may see more of this.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I think we can all agree, (Can we??) that if the information is correct it has all the markings of a hit, if it was a lone nut Isamaphobe "detest that word" then why not just head there during Friday prays and shoot up the place taking as may lives as possible???.

My experience with the hierarchy within religion is that they have a lot of influence over a lot of people, it is not uncommon for them to have enemies, Also the post stating he has not been in the US long may worth a lead back to his home country to find any motive?..

RA

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MsAphrodite

It takes the attention off of Seth Rich 's murder, and what Julian Assange has revealed about it.

Useful also to distract the media away from all the leaks about the Democrat's and their corruption.

if your comment wasn't so unfounded, I would say the $hill camp would concoct a much bigger distraction on a bigger stage on a bigger scale.

but no. this sounds like a terrorist attack to me., but it will be labeled a loner or mental health related if purp is american/ white etc.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
How is Trump connected to this in any way? Could easily be someone who's fed up with all the terrorism coming from Islam globally. Or just a crazy person looking to kill.

But if we're going to twist it and try to blame Trump for some nut's actions, then you'd have to blame the left and their tolerance of Islam, hate against police and open borders for San Bernardino, Dallas and Orlando at a minimum.

It's simple, if you're going to blame the right for any crime committed against a Muslim, then you have to blame the left for any crimes Muslims have committed against the West.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The MSM (except for Fox) is so desperate, that they will find some way to connect the murders of 6 Sikh worshippers by a David Duke follower, to Donald Trump.

REF: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Strangely, local media in NYC are actually downplaying the hate crime aspect, and I've been watching all stations all night. There is an abundance of video cameras in the area which makes one wonder why someone would take such a chance.

Reeks of set up.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
When muslim terrorists yell allahu ackabr and murder innocent people the muslim apologists and the left wing media immediately deny it had anything to do with islam and condemn logical people "rushing to judgement".

These same people instantly rush to judgement and blame Trump and "racism" without knowing anything other than muslims wearing medievil costumes were shot.

edit on 13-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
As long as we are speculating, my money is on this being an "honor killing", a muslim claiming other muslims are apostates and meed to killed as the quran demands or a false flag.
edit on 13-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

leader since his arrival in Queens from Bangladesh less than two years ago. His assistant, 60-year-old Thara Uddin, was desperately fighting for his life. The shooter fled the scene on foot — leaving his victims lying in their own blood . .

I don´t know if such phrases are common in your media but it´s a red flag for me. Too much emotion pushing in my eyes. Either intended or just bad writer. I really don´t know if it´s common but it raises concerns. I don´t know why it´s just a feeling.

I find it a bit respectless towards the victims. Maybe it´s just me.

"leaving his (we assume it was a he?) victims lying in their own blood". Well who's else blood would they be lying in? Propaganda sucks.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
As long as we are speculating, my money is on this being an "honor killing", a muslim claiming other muslims are apostates and meed to killed as the quran demands or a false flag.

We had one in Scotland like that recently. The media initially jumped all over it as a racist attack, turned out the murdered Muslim shopkeeper was killed for not being Islamic enough by another Muslim.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: MsAphrodite

if your comment wasn't so unfounded, I would say the $hill camp would concoct a much bigger distraction on a bigger stage on a bigger scale.

but no. this sounds like a terrorist attack to me., but it will be labeled a loner or mental health related if purp is american/ white etc.

If we go with what is 'founded' in this story, two Muslims, one an imam, were shot in Queens by an unknown assailant.
All else is supposition and shows the political bent of those that suppose.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Judging by the sketch released its another Muslim who probably thinks the Imam was not radical enough...

Almost certainly this is the case...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Just a ordinary assassination is all this is. move along nothing to see here.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The killer looks to be of possible Pakistani origin, was said to have a medium complexion and the Imam had over $1000 on him which was not taken. as I said previously its extremely common in numerous countries for Imams etc who are deemed not hard line enough to be killed by their own and this Imam was known to be an ultra peaceful man and he taught peace so in todays more radical stance he would have seen to be weak to the Islamists or followers.

Assassination indeed but I'd be stunned if it wasn't by a Muslim and not as the media would love, an Anti Islamic person.

I refuse to use that idiotic word Islamophobe except to say how stupid it is...
edit on 15-8-2016 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
They arrested the man described as hispanic but have not released his name yet.

Apparently there has been an ongoing feud between muslims and hispanic gang members in the area. Some muslims attacked hispanics a few weeks ago and this may have been retaliation. Funny how none of this made the news before now.

www.nydailynews.com...

I wonder if Hillary will invite the families of both the shooter and the victims to her next rally.

edit on 15-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join