It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Take on the Dem Convention....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This is a very interesting wrap up on the DNC by what seems to be a Bernie supporter. Some of the things shown I watched live during that week, some of the things I haven't even heard of...

This most likely won't change anyone's opinions on who they plan on voting for, unless you were a Bernie supporter, the presenter in the clip seems to have found a positive to hold onto despite what happened that week in Philly...

As always YMMV

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

As far as I'm concerned, as a registered Independent voter, the Democrats acted just like Republicans at the DNC. Instead of a message of integrity and truth, what was on display was corruption and dishonesty. They lost a lot of votes during that fiasco.

I used to, when there was no 3rd party candidate, automatically vote Democrat... figuring... well, they have to be better than a Republican... Well, no more of that. Strictly 3rd party now.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazemore2000

With the troubles in both major parties, there just might be a chance for Johnson and Stein to breakthrough, they may not win, but if they can secure enough points in the polling to gain a seat at the debates, and earn enough votes this November to tap into the matching funds from the government.. we may have just turned the corner into dismantling the corrupt system as we know it.

I am anybody but Clinton at the moment... but I would like more than one choice Nov 8th...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Thanks for posting this.
I was posting what I was hearing from friends inside the convention hall and my daughter protesting outside when it was happening.
Pro Hillary people are still in denial that seat fillers were paid to sit in the arena.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I had heard about some of things happening, and seen some myself, but this minidoc adds proof to the rumor and makes much of what I had read before seem very much credible..

I thought the video was well made

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

It was an amazing convention. Full of positive messages of hope for all segments of society.
This crap means nothing. Who is she besides just another Bernie supporter who is a sore loser or worse a trump supporter thinking she's helping?

Why do you guys keep doing this? Why the video blogs or weird news sites with every obscure ridiculous story you can find? Because she's beating the crap out of trump?
Do you think these videos are going to change minds?
Here? Where nine out of ten are already in trumps camp? That really doesn't make sense. Who's mind are you looking to change? Mine? Ain't happening. Not unless I get a lobotomy first.
So I'm thinking that you do it because he's losing and you desperately need some flaw of his opponents to analyze and contemplate to figure out why that is. It must be because shes_____________. Fill in the blank.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Pro Hillary people are still in denial...

And always will be, they've joined the circus. There's no hope for some folks; they're just silly like that.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Because that was a proven lie.

They invited people from outside. That's how nice they were.

But look we're over the post convention bumps for trump this week. And Hills next week. Within 30 days of the conventions for each.
So the celebrations to unite the bases are over. Now new voters and fence sitters need to be motivated. They're not watching these silly videos to make up their mind they are watching or listening or reading the news. The news is telling them he's a train wreck. His own people are turning away and previously red states are going over to Hillary. Perhaps as the lesser of two evils but they are still turning those republican states to democrat states.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
That was wonderful, thanks for posting!

If all the people who realize Hillary is corrupt and a liar and that Trump is certifiable, a narcissistic sociopath who should never have any power whatsoever, instead vote third party, we'll finally be rid of these evil twin parties, once and for all.

How corrupt do they have to be before we rise up and dump them?

disquietingtruths.tumblr.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They invited people from outside. That's how nice they were. 

Outside was ringed with police, trying to prevent protestors from entering.
I doubt they invited them in.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I don't care that trump is losing. I don't care that HTC is winning. I do care that they are both human garbage. I refuse to vote for either. And I refuse to vote for any party that would submit such filth as their candidate of choice. Now take your blatant lies and run along , I've no patience for them.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Great video. I saw from twitter posts and and live videos that some # was going down at the DNC but I had no idea that it was this bad. In comparison the RNC was about unity and being together compared to the DNC.

I saw in real time how the signs were being confiscated, how people were not being allowed back in the next day with their credentials revoked after Hillary got the nomination, how they had to end up protesting outside. Then came the craigslist posts for "Actors needed" where they paid $50/day for people to fill seats. The supporters that had their credentials revoked? Replaced with paid actors. Saw a periscope video on that, as well as the white noise machines (which were debunked to be Wifi access points? But who knows?).

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Good find! Looking back and also watching this video really brings the corruption to light. Orwellian is absolutely correct. I'm not sure what is more troublesome; the fact that shes still in the race or that there are people that support her with such zeal.

Hope this goes viral, it should be seen by masses.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It was an amazing convention. Full of positive messages of hope for all segments of society.
This crap means nothing. Who is she besides just another Bernie supporter who is a sore loser or worse a trump supporter thinking she's helping?

Why do you guys keep doing this? Why the video blogs or weird news sites with every obscure ridiculous story you can find? Because she's beating the crap out of trump?
Do you think these videos are going to change minds?
Here? Where nine out of ten are already in trumps camp? That really doesn't make sense. Who's mind are you looking to change? Mine? Ain't happening. Not unless I get a lobotomy first.
So I'm thinking that you do it because he's losing and you desperately need some flaw of his opponents to analyze and contemplate to figure out why that is. It must be because shes_____________. Fill in the blank.

It was amazing for about 150 people. Those on stage, those in the media (hey it's Wolfie!) and those who got paid to cheer.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

" The corruption is naked, blatant and shoved in all our faces."

Whether it is acknowledged is another question.

Excellent video Jack

new topics

top topics

join