It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

I May Be Homeless

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:45 AM
a reply to: grainofsand

The landlord is actually allowing me this last month free. He seems to just want me out. I want to leave. I am still working out when and to where.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 12:53 AM
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Wow, I had no idea. Sorry you had to go through that, WIS. I guess it made you a stronger person though. Sometimes rough ordeals and tragedies make us better human beings too. The silver lining. Yes, hatred hurts you more than anyone. I once watched a docu about a man who was wrongly convicted for murdering his wife and taken away from his kids. He was eventually released. He said that he had a burning hatred while in prison to get back at the people responsible for putting him there, until he realized that hatred is like swallowing poison when you want to hurt the other person. It's the same with forgiveness (letting go of grudges.) I can't always forgive, but for our own sake we sometimes need to defuse our heavy feelings with some people a bit, for our own sake.

I have had some pretty intense feelings towards these two 'friends' of mine, as you correctly assume. I have had to blow off steam and hold myself back from doing something really stupid. I'm the nicest guy in the world, but not with evil people. With the sociopath types I have to hold myself back. They disgust me. These two, I REALLY have to cool myself down when thinking about them, for my sake.

Well, don't worry too much. I have family who would help me out, how they were able. This has just come at a bad time. Someone has offered to help me financially and I'm waiting on that and selling items of mine and looking into other sources of revenue and working it all out. I need to be out by the 26'st.
edit on 20-8-2016 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:10 AM
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I have seen you get through other things in the past, I know you will get through this too somehow. You know I am here for you always and love you dearly Honey! Well, we talk every day, so I don't know what else to say. LOL HUGS!

edit on 20-8-2016 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:14 AM

Awww WIS, I am so sorry about your past. There are so many challenges in life and sometimes they change us. People may say we are strong but sometimes we get tired of being strong. Still, somehow we find a way to see our way through as best we can. One day at a time. That is how I take life. Just one day at a time. Hugs!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 09:21 PM

Please tell us how you are?
I was caught up in the concept of fractals and looking through "fractal art". I found this, a barn owl and thought of you.
Symmetry and patterns repeating them selves, infinitely.
Are we the only beings who can "break" a pattern? Or perhaps we can't?
Now please tell us you are safe.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:24 PM

He is safe and well WIS. He is moving tomorrow to a cheaper place that he actually likes better than the place he is leaving. He asked me to let people know. Though he didn't get the job he was hoping for, he will be getting a raise next month from his current place of employment and the job isn't stressful which helps. He will get back in here as soon as he can.

Many thanks and much love to the people who have been so supportive of my dearest friend!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:50 PM
Wow man, I am sorry to hear that.

I have been homeless, sleeping in parks, in subways, all that.

I hope you know, karma is real. Sometimes we suffer, but if we are correct throughout it all, life gets us back.

I dont have to tell you to dig deep and find the strength. You seem to know.

But remind yourself everyday anyways. Keep it fresh in your mind. Remember those reasons and strong things.

Read the poem "invictus". Say it everyday like a prayer in your heart and mind.

Keep the faith.
Hold it down.

You will make it through this.

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 09:53 PM
Oh Good, Thank You Night and a ...

.....great big group hug to our dear friend.
a reply to: Night Star

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:53 PM

Thanks everyone for your support! I am in my new apartment now and things are looking up. My sister managed to help me, since I will be able to pay her back shortly, thanks to a kind person on ATS who helped (I am not sure if they would want to be named or not.) My old landlord did not charge me for the last month at the old place, and although I had to pay for the last part of August at this place and a large damage deposit, the month of September is free! It cost quite a bit to pay two men to help get my stuff moved, and I have back payments to make to my credit card and phone company, but it all works out

My new place is more in the shade, so less warm. Nice cherry wood floors. One bedroom instead of two, but a large closet that is more like a small storage room. I think the place is so cheap because of the street it's on. The street has a bad history but it is getting better. The landlords on this street are picking better people and improving the street. It's quiet for a city, especially for downtown. My cat seems okay and handled the move better than the last time. I still have unpacking to do but nothing overwhelming.

So, I am good
Thanks for your concern and support!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:55 PM

Thanks, WIS. I made the move and everything worked out

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 12:59 PM
a reply to: tadaman

Sorry to hear you were homeless. I wasn't but in facing the prospect it was scary, and not much scares me these days. I was actually looking at the building I work at. I've heard stories of homeless people living inside walls of buildings, so I looked around the back part of the building--long, twisting hallways and abandoned storage rooms, some locked but others not, and even the ventilation system. If worse came to worse, I worked out where I might be able to camp out, unnoticed, and would have access to showers and even the Internet! It was not something I would ever want to do but I was planning for the worst.
edit on 29-8-2016 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:33 PM
I don't think anyone could be more relieved than I am Honey! You are such a sweet and gentle soul and deserve all the best that life can give you. Much love and light! HUGS!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 01:37 PM
a reply to: Night Star

Big PHEW that it worked out

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:12 AM
I'm glad to hear you found a place and it is working for you...I thought of you and your predicament this morning. Now I am glad to see you are working it out. Keep positive thoughts and stay away from bad people. Be choosey with whom you let into your life and heart , don't let yourself be used again. You sound like a smart and caring person. now it's time to turn that and use it to focus on you.good luck and glad your cat likes your new home.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:15 PM

a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2
Hmmm, none of this showed up for me, but Night told me you were safe. So I thought I would check, and here you are in a place with cherry wood floors. You aristocrat. LOL And a "walk in" closet.
Well my friend, the next thing you are telling us is that you have a Jacuzzi and a French veranda with a park view and horse drawn carriages holding lovely maidens waving at your windows.
Forgive me I got carried away.
It is a nice fantasy though, you must admit???

Silliness aside.
I am very encouraged to hear your Kitty is content. And I pray you have time for your main endeavor, writing.
Hugs The WIS

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:19 AM
a reply to: Meldionne1

I am for sure more cautious now and will be quicker to remove someone from my life if it gets weird, and I will call out red flags when I see them, instead of coming up with justifications for them.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 01:27 AM

Thanks, WIS, this made me smile
Sure, I can dream can't I? A brick Victorian mansion with a large garden and pool, with a gazebo, a nature trail through the forest with occasional benches and gazebos. A large fence around it all and signs to prevent anyone from hunting animals on my enormous property lol yes dreaming is fun

I plan to get back to writing shortly. Little by little the spark is returning. I started a few chapters on a comedy before this happened and plan to get back to it any day now.

edit on 1-9-2016 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>