It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art of war

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Delusional men with no purpose in life, with narrow point of view.. Have so little in life... Things fills their purpose, things made by human hands.. Ive heard its great pleasure in seeing things you achieved during your days in life..
Some claim;" Anything a human mind can dream of, is achievable.. Our hands can make what our mind sees " No one can judge you, but they can judge your actions and not your beliefs..

In the old days, nature saw to it that only one can live who wants to be a king of the trees.. Today, there is so many wanting, something to say..

If no one were around, would you still have those things? You call it achievements? But do humanity really care?

The only thing some people prepared for their whole lives was a fight.. A cause in battle and creating stories out of glories..
Not this time..
This is a war about human souls.. The ones who gave up theirs for war, already lost..

Never go to war with someone who knows the " Art of war "

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

What is your summary point?
Lots of interesting assertions and observations but I'm not really sure what you want to discuss as the topic?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Good thinking.. I'm not the one that wanted war.. Just good life so maybe Im not in the category since I try to avoid what was put upon me constantly

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

edit on 13-8-2016 by ezramullins because: bitterness is not a possitive virtue

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
Delusional men with no purpose in life, with narrow point of view.. Have so little in life... Things fills their purpose, things made by human hands.. Ive heard its great pleasure in seeing things you achieved during your days in life..
Some claim;" Anything a human mind can dream of, is achievable.. Our hands can make what our mind sees " No one can judge you, but they can judge your actions and not your beliefs..

In the old days, nature saw to it that only one can live who wants to be a king of the trees.. Today, there is so many wanting, something to say..

If no one were around, would you still have those things? You call it achievements? But do humanity really care?

The only thing some people prepared for their whole lives was a fight.. A cause in battle and creating stories out of glories..
Not this time..
This is a war about human souls.. The ones who gave up theirs for war, already lost..

Never go to war with someone who knows the " Art of war "

Never fight a battle with nothing to win.

Sun tzu

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

"For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill."

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Never get into a land war in Asia

That's one right? Or maybe that was Scooby Doo, I forget!

Sun Tzu, as all great warrior-philosophers will say, "do not get in a battle unless you have to." Or as one of the Great Masters once said, "Break the wrists. Walk away."

top topics

join