It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Accuses FBI of Serving Up a ‘Load of Bull’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Cigarettes

The state dept does use SIPR net, but most of its high profile communications are handled way above SIPR network security.

SIPR is good for real time operational communications like battlefield Intel. But if you want Top Secret and Special Access communications you will be using JWICS.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

How many spies, plants, insider sources have been compromised?

Excellent question, I recall reading it would take a decade to fully
understand the fall out from this travesty.

Same source said 20 to 30 years to recover.

That's at present, if they are installed in the House come
November ...we might not ...

I'll be planting a huge crop of garlic come October 31....
It will be a day to remember!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The clip was nice, anyone know where to find the full speech?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Perhaps the whole video is here...
www.msnbc.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Slick-Willy poising as a reliable source... get real

the sick man is a "Caricature" who was tolerated because he was not as damnable as the imposter POTUS with all his treacherous Muslim cohorts in policy positions... but the leftists - debauched in their BS ecstasy --> fail to 'see' the poison fruit they released on the masses

I am glad to witness the downfall of the nation, the A-Hole characters who make-it-happen on a daily basis,,,''i am a witness - and I don't care to report the sordid facts to the next generation of cross-sex deviates who will govern this 'last refuge' of decency in the world

down into the stinky snake-pit with the whole F'ing Shebang

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

He's already packing for the move back to Washington. You guys are hysterical. Clutching at straws.

Did he pack his cigars? And the dossiers of young female interns (I bet Hillary only allows Elizabeth Warren aged lookalikes as interns in her Oval Office, changes the locks, and keeps the only set of keys).

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

He's already packing for the move back to Washington. You guys are hysterical. Clutching at straws.

This feels just like mid terms where the media was saying races would be close. Turned out to be a blood bath. All the polls were wrong, like not even in the ball park.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I love how war criminals are always the first to cast the stone. Anything to deflect from what they or their close associates have done.

Keep going Bill, it's so transparent at this point.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

It is always someone elses fault when it comes to the Clintons.

edit on 13-8-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So we have a former president saying that the FBI operates without cause?

Finally!

Let's get rid of the FBI. Or does he only have a problem when his cabal is being targeted?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Bill Clinton is accusing the FBI director of serving up “the biggest load of bull I’ve ever heard”

really bill? Then I guess you didn`t hear yourself when you said,and i quote,
" I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
does anyone really believe anything that either of these clintons say?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

Bill Clinton is accusing the FBI director of serving up “the biggest load of bull I’ve ever heard”

really bill? Then I guess you didn`t hear yourself when you said,and i quote,
" I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

Everyone needs to keep emailing and tweeting that 'I did not have' quote to Bill. He needs to get a handle on what a REAL load of bull sounds like, just for the sake of fairness and perspective.

How is this scumbag still allowed out in public? How can her campaign think letting him out loose is a good idea? Is this yet one more demonstration of her 'good judgement'? Why am I living in a culture that allows accused rapists and sexual predators to go unchallenged because they have lots of money?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

He is going to piss off people in the FBI something severe. I would watch for FBI leaks in the month to come. If you do a good job and get sh#t on by posturing bosses and crappy politicians, this may just be the loud mouth straw that breaks the camel's back. Maybe the FBI will hunker down and get a 2-fer out of this plus the bat-faced spawn and her on-the-take insider-trading hubby, IMHO. I hope they get huma and Mills as well and put a bow on it.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Same for Bill.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Oh Billy, it's OK, everyone already has their opinion on you, Hills', The Clinton Foundation, the DNC leaks, the resignations, the deaths and the server, so, given your track record, I'll deduce that the FBI is in fact 100% spot on in it's assessment that your wife was negligent.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

this may just be the loud mouth straw that breaks the camel's back.

Cheers - Dave

Actually, Billy-Bob sure has a habit of sabotaging Hillary at the last minute. Either he REALLY can't keep his pants zipped, or in the last years of his second term, he decided to get even with Hillary for all those times she tried to tell him what not to do. Their 'marriage' is a textbook study in passive aggressive hatred.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Only very silly people.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Lest we forget just how Full of Bull Bill is, here's his videotaped deposition in the Paula Jones case, right when they got to the good part; being asked about what happened with Monica Lewinsky. The exact moment when he realizes that Monica refused to perjure herself to save his sorry butt (the cigar question) is wonderful to behold. The whole sordid, streamed live to the American people video is available in the margins if you've got over four hours to kill and want to know why some people hate(d) him so much.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
Maybe Bill is having a short circuit moment also.

Indeed, for the rest of his slugish life!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
Slick-Willy poising as a reliable source... get real

I know, right?

He sleeps through her once in a lifetime ( rigged process ) speech,
then tries to defend her "honor" ( so the msm describes it )
what a steaming pile indeed.

He was the pin, it all fell after him.

Good to hear from you St Udio!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join