It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random aviation photos

page: 46
<< 43  44  45   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Bagged an RAF C-17 yesterday. I'm hoping he's still in town tomorrow going back through. The 17th and 18th Doc will be in Phoenix.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400
I've been to Mildenhall. Didn't get to stay long. I was in the Navy then. My ship was in Portsmouth and I took some leave because I was getting out soon. I was asked to leave when a Tomcat off the Saratoga shot down an RF-4C that was based there.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Bagged an RAF C-17 yesterday. I'm hoping he's still in town tomorrow going back through. The 17th and 18th Doc will be in Phoenix.

Very cool. Can't wait to see the shots!

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Some kind of exercise today. Multi ship formations of Pave hawks flying low over the Peninsula from Moffett Field to SFO with troops sitting with their feet out the door and Combat King support. Its a crappy day to shoot

edit on 9/7/19 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I had to chuckle at the picture of the American Airlines terminal I got going by. There was a 777 hiding amongst the A320s and A321s. So all the tails were the same height until there was suddenly one like twice the size poking up.

posted on Sep, 7 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

I had to chuckle at the picture of the American Airlines terminal I got going by. There was a 777 hiding amongst the A320s and A321s. So all the tails were the same height until there was suddenly one like twice the size poking up.

LOL you see that as San Jose too with the 787's but not as dramatic

new topics

<< 43  44  45   >>

join