190. Fight in the cause of Allah, those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.
191. And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter;
but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who
192. But if they cease, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
193. And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, let there be no
hostility except to those who practice oppression.
194. The prohibited month for the prohibited month, and so for all things prohibited, there is the law of equality. If then anyone transgresses the
prohibition against you, transgress ye likewise against him. But fear Allah, and know that Allah is with those who restrain themselves.
195. And spend of your substance in the cause of Allah, and make not your own hands contribute to your destruction, but do good; for Allah loveth
those who do good.