It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam Religion of Peace!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
So you would murder the child. what you propose is your own version of jihad!

America's war on terrorism did not begin in September 2001. It began in November 1979.

That was shortly after Ayatollah Khomeini had seized power in Iran, riding the slogan "Death to America" - and sure enough, the attacks on Americans soon began

Did you ever wonder what poor innocent America might have possibly done to warrant such hostility?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I see sooooooo many of these threads, day by day. What makes Islam any more responsible for death as Judaism or Christianity?

What amazes me more id that the threads are allowed to exist. I'm sure if I started a thread saying all Jews are heartless killers and should be nuked to save us all I'd likely get banned after a while. Or maybe those Christian fundis who are getting all orgasmic at the prospect of the biblical "end times", even though they are the ones bringing it about and stuff the rest of us who don't want to die.

Strip away the religious aspect and what you have left is simple criminality, which people on all sides are guilty of. No excuses, murder is murder whatever you believe. There are killers hiding behind religion of all faiths.
To single out one faith and say they are all evil is just bigotry.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

Strip away the religious aspect and what you have left is simple criminality, which people on all sides are guilty of. No excuses, murder is murder whatever you believe. There are killers hiding behind religion of all faiths.

Excelent point well made!

Sep

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Read this

www.danielpipes.org...

They have been exporting terror for many years and if they get a nuke armageddon is on............sooner rather than later.

The have killed under 5000 people in the last 50 or so years. The US has killed over 100,000 people since 1.5 years ago. I will let you decide who is the more dangerous terrorist.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Is there really anything else to say here?

You mean besides noting that christians do the same thing? Or don't you consider the IRA christians? Or the lebanese Falangists christians? Or the 'lone wolves' christians? Heck, what makes this a specifically islamic act? Just because the perpetrators are muslims? I'm not so naive as to pretend that there's no religion pushing this, but when is an attack from a muslim not a religious attack?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

got to say well said

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
looks like the racists have come out of their holes again

Nice after thought edit Bodrul. To let you other posters in, he called people saying things about religion racists.

So I responded with:

I’m not condoning what they say, but what’s racism have to do with their statements? Why are they racist for saying things about some bodies religion? Man it sickens me how people throw the "racism" term around so loosely.

rac•ism n.

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Notice there is no reference to a persons religion in the actual definition of racism?

Man o man...

[edit on 20-1-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Excellent post Britguy. You get one of my Way ABove votes this month.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Doesn't anyone get tired of that hate? It's is ridiculous on a site that is slated to deny ignorance, yet it runs around here like rats in the cornfields.

Hate and condemnation is bull# and you all know it. Deny your true self all you like, but know that the only one damaged is yourself.

If you make blanket statements about the "opposition" you only serve to make yourself look foolish because most of them are done with contempt in your mind (if not in your heart).

I defy each and every one of you hate mongers, and will until I die.

You make the world ugly and although I might hate you for it, I do not.

I pity you. I am sorry that you can not seem to see the basic humanity in any situation or with any people.

I am sorry you don't understand that a government and its people are not always guilty of the same crimes and should not be levied the same repercussions.

I am sorry you don't know what it is like to love those that hate you.

THAT is not liberalism friends, its humanity and compassion. The things America is purported to fight for. It is the compassion for people and the innocent that we have fought to free them.

WHERE IS THE LOVE IN THIS PLACE?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
that is a image of muslim extremeists not a accurate image of the majority of muslims.

note: i'm not a liberal

True. However, the rest of them seem to be employing the "ostrich principle" (head in sand) instead of denouncing the terrorists and standing up to them. Makes it appear as if they are in "quiet" agreement with the use of terror.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
looks like the racists have come out of their holes again

"Racists" are people who exercise "Racism" based on someone's RACE, not their RELIGION!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sep

Read this

www.danielpipes.org...

They have been exporting terror for many years and if they get a nuke armageddon is on............sooner rather than later.

The have killed under 5000 people in the last 50 or so years. The US has killed over 100,000 people since 1.5 years ago. I will let you decide who is the more dangerous terrorist.

Where on earth did you come up with that number

Another and more telling statistic is how many of all the wars happening on this planet right now, involve muslims.

Hint: almost all of them

There's your "religion of peace".

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
With all this Abu Graib stuff, where's the outrage for this child being exposed to the "hate" in that picture.................

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
Do genocide loving christians have any credibility when they post such drivel?

True Christians would not post this type of stuff at all. A true Christian (one who tries to pattern his/her life after Christ's) would know that Christ taught us to LOVE our enemy, not to wish death on them. He taught that we should pray for our enemy, not drop nukes on them.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If you know anything about islam Jihad, it says that you cannot carry out ANY pre-emptive attack. A jihad is a RESPONSE to an attack.

sounds peacefull to me.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Halfofone
If you know anything about islam Jihad, it says that you cannot carry out ANY pre-emptive attack. A jihad is a RESPONSE to an attack.

sounds peacefull to me.

"What does the Arabic word jihad mean?

One answer came last week, when Saddam Hussein had his Islamic leaders appeal to Muslims worldwide to join his jihad to defeat the "wicked Americans" should they attack Iraq; then he himself threatened the United States with jihad.

As this suggests, jihad is "holy war." Or, more precisely: It means the legal, compulsory, communal effort to expand the territories ruled by Muslims at the expense of territories ruled by non-Muslims. "

www.danielpipes.org...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
If you strip away religions you're left with nothing more than murderous thuggery on both sides to this unjust war.

Dr Horacid you provide us with some troubling imagery of the enemy, so I am here to provide us with some more.

Complete the slide show and read each page

news.bbc.co.uk...

Strip away religions and what are we left with?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
thanks mpeake
i am muslim

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
If you strip away religions you're left with nothing more than murderous thuggery on both sides to this unjust war.

Dr Horacid you provide us with some troubling imagery of the enemy, so I am here to provide us with some more.

Complete the slide show and read each page

news.bbc.co.uk...

Strip away religions and what are we left with?

War sucks doesn't it, how do you think those troops feel. So is your answer to put Saddam and the Taliban back into power and let Islam murder Israel?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Okay, lets bring some light on here.

first of all Islam is a "religion" a recognized and worshiped religion.

It may be the newest religion in the world but is a religion.

Also, Islam is not a religion of peace that came in modern times when it started to sprout to much controversy.

Jihad is the religious duty to wage war upon those who do not follow Islam.

Since the beginning of Islam people that do not embrace the religion was put to the sword, and their families liable to slavery and all their goods taken away.

Now the interpretation of war in the Koran is not for every muslin to wag war but the only way they will do it is if the descendant leader of the religion will give the order.

Now who is the descendant leader of their religion? well the last time it was Khomeini.

I have not clue is he is still the one or if somebody has taken over.

[edit on 20-1-2005 by marg6043]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join