Islam Religion of Peace!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Is there really anything else to say here?

Sep

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   
you could just say lets start bashing Islam, I am sure there are many people here who would respond to that.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
careful the p.c. liberal anti-christians are gonna get you man. But I agree just drop a couple of nukes already. You'll never get rid of the hate that is taught over there unless you kill all the men & women 11 yrs and up & then start over without brain washed children.

I also read one of post's that said the Worldwide church of god was the true christians? I was raised in that church, there nut jobs. Herbert. W. Armstrong's philosophies really screwed up my childhood.

Sep

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
You'll never get rid of the hate that is taught over there unless you kill all the men & women 11 yrs and up & then start over without brain washed children.

Yeah lets kill all of them, that has got to teach them all about love and peace.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Islam is a false reigon created by the devils servant muhammed to oppose christianity.
Once you understand that the rest falls into place.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
that is a image of muslim extremeists not a accurate image of the majority of muslims.

note: i'm not a liberal

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
looks like the racists have come out of their holes again

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
looks like the racists have come out of their holes again

I live in a deep dark CAVE!

But I don't hate Muslim's, they are just misguided children.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
they are just misguided children.

But you'd still nuke them all?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:31 AM
link   
i've just noticed that the three people (bodrul, UK Wizard, Paul) from the UK are defending moderate Islam and those from America are bashing it. (although there are several Americans defending moderate Islam as well)

I'll let you make of it what you will

[edit on 20-1-2005 by UK Wizard]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul

Not ALL muslims are evil, just misguided because they reject Christ. The EVIL ones are the radical mullahs, terrorist, and those that support them. But misguided or not they are still a threat to this planet and I would not hesitate to stop them by any means necessary.

Sep

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I live in a deep dark CAVE!

I knew it!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Do genocide loving christians have any credibility when they post such drivel?

Sep

link   

But misguided or not they are still a threat to this planet and I would not hesitate to stop them by any means necessary.

They are a part of this planet. You have no right to do anything to them, just like they have no right to do anything to you.

link   

But I agree just drop a couple of nukes already. You'll never get rid of the hate that is taught over there unless you kill all the men & women 11 yrs and up & then start over without brain washed children.

Heil Hitler!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I don't advocate killing all muslims. However in reference to Iran since thier stated goal is the total destruction of the great satan, in other words the US, its a no brainer.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul

Not ALL muslims are evil, just misguided because they reject Christ. The EVIL ones are the radical mullahs, terrorist, and those that support them. But misguided or not they are still a threat to this planet and I would not hesitate to stop them by any means necessary.

Doc, you're sounding like a religious zealot, much like the radical islamists you seem so obsessed with destroying.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
That is indeed a horrifiying image Dr Horacid, very sad. Tell me do you hate the child pictured as much as the others or is there some understanding and compassion lurking in your right wing heart? Afterall, the child is an innocent pawn. Would you see him murdered in a moment for the mindless sins of his father?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sep

But misguided or not they are still a threat to this planet and I would not hesitate to stop them by any means necessary.

They are a part of this planet. You have no right to do anything to them, just like they have no right to do anything to you.

Read this

www.danielpipes.org...

They have been exporting terror for many years and if they get a nuke armageddon is on............sooner rather than later.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join