It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks, How Clintons Gave Birth to Mullah Gulen’s Terrorist Network- Sibel Edmonds

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I would like to share a great video that breaks down some very serious connections that have been made years ago by Sibel Edmonds.

The Gulen Movement is a deep state set up by our wonderful intelligence agencies.

It sounds like Wikileaks has discovered proof of links between Hillary and the Gulen Movement.

We need to factor in the ramifications of this considering the failed coup attempt that just occurred in Turkey which makes Sibel quite the prophet as she called this last year.

A very well informed conversation can be found here.. at Newsbud!

Also here is a link to the show notes that will lead you to the previous converstions!

I highly recommend the 5 hour break down on Operation Gladio B!!

I would also like to link you to her website with some information about these heroic investigative journalists!

Boiling Frogs Post

There is so much going on here with Sibels research, I implore you to digest this information and share it!

The connections have been getting exposed all over the place...George Soros having his heavy hand with the Clintons., sheer and utter corruption linked to the Clinton Foundation... and I am sure this is barely even scratching the surface of the Turd Sandwhich known as Hillary Clinton.

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amSaturday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Should not come as a surprise that when Fetulah Gulen was brought to America it was under the direction of Billy Boy and old Hillary.

Sibel Edmonds worked for the FBI during this time period and had witnessed the way Clinton through Janet Reno got the FBI to shut down all criminal investigations into Fetulah Gulen, from heroin, money laundering, embezzlement and transferred those files to "counter-intelligence"!

I am sure the Clintons enjoyed getting some of that money... you know given their history of drug smuggling in Arkansas! I digress.

How else do you think that Fetulah Gulen would have a 20 billion dollar network to spread "Islam" and our wonderful intelligence agencies Operation Gladio B!

They ended up giving this radical muslim immunity and protection to this very day!

Lets go ahead and listen to what Billy boy has to say...

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amSaturday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Another one of the big names being exposed by Sibel is a man by the named of Graham Fuller.

I presented CIA’s Graham Fuller as one of the top culprits in my State Secrets Privilege Case when the government invoked the State Secrets Privilege and several additional gag orders to cover up the FBI’s investigations and files pertaining to CIA-NATO terror operations in Central Asia & the Caucasus since the mid-1990s. Guess what? I provided this information to the US media long before it became public in 2008 via my website and this website. Not a single media outlet (including quasi and pseudo ones) was willing to touch this. And this, despite of all the gag orders, state secrets privilege invocations, congressional gag orders … you name it. I could name more than a dozen publications that said: ‘no way.’

Not only that. I have been covering one of the main CIA operation figures in Central Asia & the Caucasus-Imam Fethullah Gulen, and this Turkish Imam’s relationship and official Connections to CIA’s Graham Fuller. I’ve been doing this since 2009. Let me provide you with a few explosive examples and excerpts. First a few excerpts from over two years ago published at Boiling Frogs Post

After years of investigating him the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security, due to his guardian angels in the State Department and the CIA, are prevented from bringing an indictment against him, so they try to kick him out of the US. But once again Gulen’s CIA angels step in and portray Gulen as a scholar, despite the fact that Fethullah Gulen doesn’t even have a high-school diploma and never went beyond the 5th grade. Among his angels who vouched for him were Graham Fuller, George Fidas, and Morton Abramowitz.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
What a fantastic story.

These accusations are explosive and without concrete evidence no one will touch it. That's the problem. You need to be able to bring it to court.

A flash drive full of these emails would suffice.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
woops
edit on 13-8-2016 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Sibel Edmonds is an American hero.

She has worked tirelessly to expose corruption in the Bush and Clinton dynasties for decades.

I am shocked she is still alive.

I absolutely believe her and hope the emails prove her right beyond a shadow of doubt.

edit on 13-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
What a fantastic story.

These accusations are explosive and without concrete evidence no one will touch it. That's the problem. You need to be able to bring it to court.

A flash drive full of these emails would suffice.

Sibel is one of the most reputable sources upon this topic.

She has tirelessly been working to expose the machinations of Operation Gladio B and the Gulen movement for years.

If there was to be an expert on the subject it would be her and hopefully we will get the concrete evidence you speak of.

The story has played itself out throughout the middle east and the central caucases when one looks at the network built up by Gulen. Also in the fact that for some reason this guy is being protected in a freaking mansion in Pennsylvania by our intelligence agencies.

Given the involvement of all of those name and their connections to intelligence agencies, it makes sense that they would have covered their tracks, however I believe her to be spot on in her assessment and we can only hope that we shall see her vindicated!
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amSaturday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

It's not that I don't believe what she says. It's that I want to examine the evidence myself.

Those emails she talks about may not have the smoking gun she's looking for to complete her case.

We just don't know. Wikileaks is sitting on a metric ton of information that may or may not be relevant.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You are right to want to examine the evidence.

However as she stated in the video when she was working for the FBI back in the mid 90's, they had multiple open cases going against Gulen, yet Billy boy had the cases turned over to "intelligence" and granted him immunity, thereby making it impossible for there to be concrete proof.

This is how our intelligence agencies have gotten away with some of the darkest operations imaginable.

I am hoping that Wikileaks just dumps everything they got!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
To be honest, there are people who think everything done by everyone else is orchestrated by the US. It's all a bit tedious.

The Gulen movement was set up by Fethullah Gulen who was a close mate of Erdogan. When that turned sour the movement was designated a terrorist organisation in Turkey. Nowhere else, mind. Across the developed worrld - in Europe and the US there are Turkish populations. Gulen is a major critic of Erdogan, hence why he's run away from Turkey.

Just another Muslim country where hatred and and intolerance is leading to increased autocracy, excuse and division. You don't need the Americans to make that happen. It's being going on for centuries. Trying to blame the US, or Clintons for Gulen is naive and simplistic.

I am no fan of Gulen, or Erdogan.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

To be honest, there are people who think everything done by everyone else is orchestrated by the US. It's all a bit tedious.

To be honest, thats what those with Empirical Aspirations do. They want to control the world, every thing and everyone in it.

Not that history tends to reflect this.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

The Gulen movement was set up by Fethullah Gulen who was a close mate of Erdogan. When that turned sour the movement was designated a terrorist organisation in Turkey. Nowhere else, mind. Across the developed worrld - in Europe and the US there are Turkish populations. Gulen is a major critic of Erdogan, hence why he's run away from Turkey.

Just another Muslim country where hatred and and intolerance is leading to increased autocracy, excuse and division. You don't need the Americans to make that happen. It's being going on for centuries. Trying to blame the US, or Clintons for Gulen is naive and simplistic.

I am no fan of Gulen, or Erdogan.

Thank you for your knee jerk regurgitation of propaganda that has led to the destabilization of the middle east by the western war machine.

You are calling Sibel Edmonds naive and simplistic, when she is an expert on this matter.

She worked for the FBI for years specifically investigating this material and is explaining what she observed. She is absolutely reputable and for you to close your mind to this information simply points out your cognitive dissonance.

Explain to me why Gulen is protected in a mansion in Pennsylvania again?

a reply to: intrptr

To be honest, thats what those with Empirical Aspirations do. They want to control the world, every thing and everyone in it.

Not that history tends to reflect this.

Precisely... ever since they created the c.i.a. suspiciously after Operation Paperclip people have somehow bought the hollweird script of their benevolence. Their actions speak for themselves throughout the globe for anyone who dares to look at it and have the "american exceptionalism" bubble bust.
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amSaturday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I have been following Sibel for a few years now and could never quite put the dot's together until the failed coup attempt . ( a little slow I am ) ... I first came across her with Corbett as well as Peter B Collins .Each one great source for information .To me they make up the back bone of the good alternative media that we need to follow .Not just about the west and the ME but they have great guests speakers from down under and a few from Africa .

If the coup would have succeeded then they could have swept it all under the rug before the next news cycle .Not a chance of that happening now and so this Gulen dot that was exposed will be hanging around for some time to come . In fact ,if you want to figure out the deep state of the US then that dot is very important .Gulen/Soros/ they have teamed up IMO . they both have educational centres and one is strongly connected to Journalism . When opinions matter and they do then what we get for news matters . salt and popcorn for the 2016 election cycle ..interesting times .

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I am a huge fan of everyone working at boiling frogs post and absolutely Corbett.

It is funny when you watch the media and they expose the greater agenda.

In the aftermath of the failed coup attempt all we heard about was how it was a "false flag" lol oh the irony!!

Add to that the clear psy-op of NBC reporting that Erdogan had fled to Germany and was refused asylum and you begin to see the machinations of Operation Gladio B in action. They have yet to own up to their lies.

I was unaware of the Clintons connection to Gulen back in the 90's and how instrumental they were at getting him out of Turkey.

The pieces do connect and the puzzle is quite ugly!
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amSaturday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
After listening to this episode of "probable cause", it's starting to make a hell of a lot of sense why the entire establishment is fearing the possibility of a Trump victory...

MS Edmunds is trying to predict the outcome of the Denis Hastert case, but while trying to make her case, she actually tells the story of much more suspect sequence of actions that goes back to 1996...

It describes what Ms Edmunds calls the birth of COINTELPRO II in 1996 under then President Bill Clinton and his pending impeachment..

If the evidence "conveniently under seal" for "state secrets" is ever to be released and confirms the allegations, the entire government as we know it, would need a serious purge, folks from both sides of the aisle from the Legislative Executive and Judicial branch would be facing trial...

YMMV

You can listen to the podcast from SEP 2015 here:

www.boilingfrogspost.com...

Transcript available here:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Gentlemen, you are doing a excellent job of pulling this all together.
Be sure to list all of the financial irregularities that took place just prior to the coup and tie that in.
Its all out there.

Buck

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
After listening to this episode of "probable cause", it's starting to make a hell of a lot of sense why the entire establishment is fearing the possibility of a Trump victory...

MS Edmunds is trying to predict the outcome of the Denis Hastert case, but while trying to make her case, she actually tells the story of much more suspect sequence of actions that goes back to 1996...

It describes what Ms Edmunds calls the birth of COINTELPRO II in 1996 under then President Bill Clinton and his pending impeachment..

If the evidence "conveniently under seal" for "state secrets" is ever to be released and confirms the allegations, the entire government as we know it, would need a serious purge, folks from both sides of the aisle from the Legislative Executive and Judicial branch would be facing trial...

YMMV

You can listen to the podcast from SEP 2015 here:

Transcript available here:

The states secrets case is absolutely earth shaking.

It makes sense that they have it sealed up in the fashion that they do.

Watching her and Corbett discuss the Hastert case got my blood boiling.

Do you think that Hastert would have been linked to the Franklin Cover Up?

Is that what you mean by COINTELPRO II?
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmSaturday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I like evidence. I have on many occasions backed up dumb stuff that turned out to be BS and boy did I feel like an idiot. I don't like feeling like that so now I'm a lot more skeptical and demand evidence for everything.

That said Sibel Edmonds is a very credible source with serious knowledge and experience in the clandestine world. She's someone I take very seriously when she says something.

I too wait for the mega dump that is supposed to put Hillary and a lot of cronies in jail. I don't think it will happen(the jail part), but maybe we can affect the election and work to try to either impeach her, or simply keep her out. At this point I will take Trump over her.
edit on 13 8 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I like evidence. I have on many occasions backed up dumb stuff that turned out to be BS and boy did I feel like an idiot. I don't like feeling like that so now I'm a lot more skeptical and demand evidence for everything.

That said Sibel Edmonds is a very credible source with serious knowledge and experience in the clandestine world. She's someone I take very seriously when she says something.

I too wait for the mega dump that is supposed to put Hillary and a lot of cronies in jail. I don't think it will happen(the jail part), but maybe we can affect the election and work to try to either impeach her, or simply keep her out. At this point I will take Trump over her.

Evidence is essential and those that commit the dark acts are quite good at being able to cover their tracks.

I also have backed up things that I have later learned may not have been as accurate as I was led to believe.

With the way the world is, the sea of deception through misinformation, propaganda, and flat out lies it truly becomes difficult to see the forest for the trees.

At a certain point we are all left with our own discernment and intuition.

It may not be backed by science, but it has served me quite well throughout my years.

When one looks at some of the elite's writings you can come away with the understanding of exactly how little they think of us and sadly it seems like we are playing an unfair game of chess. As James Corbett puts it, a 3d chess board while the rest of us are simply in 2d.

To me this is why we need the data to be dumped and we need to be weary of what kind of information is being "hacked" for this I am mentioning the recent Soros Foundation Hack..

To you due diligence!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
At this point I am having a tough time keeping up with all the information that is being pumped out from the various hacks surrounding the Democrats and their fellow power brokers.

I've got people all over the place parsing through data right now trying to make sense of the e-mails and other hacks.

Hell I'm still going through the Snowden cables.
edit on 13 8 16 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join