It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain what the Trophies & Lightning bolts are?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
And also where do they come from.

And what does it all mean?

Thank you in advance,
Love, Lou.
edit on 13-8-2016 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

I'd like to know as well.

Also the hierarchy of mods/admins

and what does FSME mean?!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

What is FSME, lol?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

IDK but it comes up on their avatars toward the bottom in the same color as a mod/admin designation.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Here doll, this may not be the most current but it's a place to start.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

It's a novel, lol. Ty!

I will get to it.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I'd like to know as well.

Also the hierarchy of mods/admins

and what does FSME mean?!

FSME - Functional Subject Matter Expert

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
A briefer summary;
The trophies are an accumulative points system, a calculation based on the number of posts and the number of stars and flags received.
The lightning bolts are a similar system, but with the crucial difference that the formula includes dividing by the number of posts. So that number tends to stay low, because making a lot of posts that don't receive stars can pull it down. Every new member begins with 20, which can be reduced to 1 after only 20 posts.
The first is supposed to show the people who make threads which win the approval of others, the second shows those who make individual posts which win the approval of others.
So comparing your figures with mine, I probably write threads more frequently, but your individual posts must have a better average of stars. Something as high as 43 is not common, if you look around.

edit on 13-8-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Ah, excellent, thank you!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Good info as I am sure many have the same questions..

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The trophy is your WATS [ Way Above Top Secret ] score.
The lighting bolt is your Karma level.
Rest your cursor on each and it will tell you.
edit on 13-8-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

It's a novel, lol. Ty!

I will get to it.
All you have to do is look at the 19 million stars for the guy who wrote it to know that it's broken and ATS doesn't care to fix it, so what difference does it make?

Now if ATS actually fixed it so it works, then it might be worth your trouble to read the novel, after getting a math degree to understand the formulas.

originally posted by: Gothmog

Forum Subject Matter Expert.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: geezlouise

It's a novel, lol. Ty!

I will get to it.
All you have to do is look at the 19 million stars for the guy who wrote it to know that it's broken and ATS doesn't care to fix it, so what difference does it make?

Now if ATS actually fixed it so it works, then it might be worth your trouble to read the novel, after getting a math degree to understand the formulas.

originally posted by: Gothmog

Forum Subject Matter Expert.

Official : Functional . Here Forum .

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

TY so much for that!

a reply to: Arbitrageur

LOL.

True.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor
"We shall not flag"- Winston Churchill, 1940

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI
Amen.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz stars and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz stars and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz stars and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz All me want iz starz and flagz starz and flagz

lol

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
((((((((((:

new topics

top topics

join