It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home Grown Terrorist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Please...the media just finds no interest in any domestic terrorists since 9/11....a while back some right-wing militia guy was caught with an arsenal of machine guns, grenades, explosives, and enough cyanide gas to wipe out an office building....barely got a mention in the major media. If the FBI caught a Muslim with that kind of firepower all hell would be breaking loose. Front page of all the newspapers, Dan Rather would be saying run for your lives. Families would be ducking into bomb shelters and hoarding gasoline.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bauer 51
Please...the media just finds no interest in any domestic terrorists since 9/11.................... Families would be ducking into bomb shelters and hoarding gasoline.

Actually the "media" is preoccupied with trashing Bush period. Anything outside that agenda gets ignored.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Yes, ELF has been spiking trees, burning homes, buring ski lodges, burning suv's, etc for many years now. But the "media" gives them a pass. Why?

Why are you so condesending towards liberals?

Early in my research days I was very liberal. I was into energy conservation, save the planet, the whole thing. Hair down to may a$$, full beard, drove a VAN.

I traveled the world giving speeches about global warming etc.

As time went on I "grew-up" began to realize that the "movement" was about power not about saving anything. The research I did showed man had little effect on global warming, but that research was "edited" out of many reports.

The "agenda" was more important than the truth. Liberals tend to stay in their own little "group" telling each other the same old lies and "ignoring" the real facts.

Hows that............It sort of fits this thread............

ELF is dangerous but because it fit the "agenda" its OK...........

Based on your response on what a "liberal" you were, I now know you have NO idea what it means to be a liberal. Do you think that every one of us have hair down to our rear ends, drive VW busses and eat granola while traveling the world spouting about global warming? WRONG. Liberals, like conservitives, occupy every faccet of society - from the top down.

The ELF, like any radical organization, uses extreme terrorist tactics to prove their point. Very misguided yes. They, just like any other group that uses terrorist tactics, do so because they feel that all other avenues are cut off to them. They see the world that they live in being destroyed for money and power. They see an environment being torn to shreds while big buisness buys our so called "elected leaders" and have them change laws and re write the meanings of ideas to support their agenda.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Funny thing is, is that out of 40 poor countries, 36 export food to America in great quantities (at least for them).

US influence does not only stem from the governments mettling hands, but also the private sector.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Actually the "media" is preoccupied with trashing Bush period. Anything outside that agenda gets ignored. - Quote from Dr. Horacid.

Sorry, I am horrible with quoting...

Nope, Bush's actions do that for him. The media tries its best to sugar coat everything, but anyone who is smart enough to do the research to see what this man and his administration represent understand what a piece of crap they are.

[edit on 20-1-2005 by LogansRun]

[edit on 20-1-2005 by LogansRun]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join