It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone educate me on Goldman Sachs?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Soo.. I see this name everywhere but all I know is that it's an investment banking company... A quick Google search will show its one of the most hated companies in America, and you can pretty much add any political candidates name and connections will be found..

What is going on? Why is every single candidate in allegiance to this company in one way or another? Even the new gop Mormon Cia guy is/was an employee of this corporation. Trump has picked out a prestigious position for someone from this Corp, Ted Cruz was funded by them, right? Hillary and her very very sketchy speeches apparently worth more than gold.

What am I missing? This company isn't talked about as much on ats as many other topics but it seems if anyone is running the show, or closer to the elite power structure we imagine.. It's them.

But, I want to know what others think since my point of view is fairly new and not very fleshed out, not something I have had a chance to study a ton..
edit on 12-8-2016 by deadlyhope because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Use the search here and you'll find many threads on them. They are basically an evil empire, that controls far too much.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Okay, geeze. They are appointed to way too many government positions, use their "freedom of speech" to bribe way too many politicians, and just.. Ugh. I've seen Monsanto can be linked in similar ways.. Any other companies I'm missing?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Agreed they are evil to the core!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

your just hitting the tip of it. G. Sachs appoints people to top government financial positions. Monsanto and other big names in pharma appoints to the FDA and USDA. the FCC has people from the top media companies. The BLM and Forest service gets people appointed to it who are from big mining and energy interests.

You can thank JP Morgan himself probably for setting that precedent in the early 20th century.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Heres a nice graph of the Bilderberg group.

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
In the very beginning they tried to be ethical and smart in their investments. They would only take out as much money in profits, so long as it was sustainable for that investment sector and there was money left for others. Eventually, they got into *everything*. If you look at every single individual bank, you'll see that they are cross-invested by all the big names; JP Morgan, Goldman Sachs. Banks used to encourage people to save money with a 10% savings rate. These days they only exist to encourage people to get into credit card and loan debt since that is more profitable.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This was my attempt at a Goldman Sachs mega thread from years ago when the bubble burst.

Enjoy

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You don't want to be educated on them trust me. It's like reading a book that every page written was specifically written to piss you off.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
They conspired with JP Morgan to steal control of our money system and eliminate the gold standard.

They have stolen trillions from past, present and future Americans.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Max Keiser can give an informed opinion on Goldman Sachs.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Max Keiser is a fool that costed lots of people lots of money from the bitcoin bubble. Don't trust his financial advice.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

There's no need to take advice from him. His opinion on Goldman Sachs is informed.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Ok, I'll give you that, he does know his financial stats, but he's completely retarded when it comes to actual financial knowledge.

I didn't mean to pick on you, just Max himself. He's the Alex Jones of financial commentators.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

You don't want to be educated on them trust me. It's like reading a book that every page written was specifically written to piss you off.

That was my best LOL of the day! And sooo true! Great comment!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Here is some insight into how we got to where we are today.

Anyone notice how Tesla's (motor company) struggles today in some states with direct sales bypassing dealers is strikingly similar to the struggle Henry Ford went through to get his cars sold direct to the customers?? I wonder at what point the dealerships took over again??

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Max Keiser is a fool that costed lots of people lots of money from the bitcoin bubble. Don't trust his financial advice.

Thats a lot of crap. He's not afraid to tell it like it is, to the chagrin of all the minions that worship the corrupt banking industry.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

Excellent video there. Even the interviewer cut Max off before je said too much, the truth was about to flood out.

It is accurate to say Goldman Sachs held the US tax payer hostage , threatened to crash the economy lest it got 'bailed out'. The biggest ever single social welfare payment by the US government to a bankrupt company. There was no loan or interest, just a free trillion and a half dollars. The same people that brought about the crash of 2008 are still in charge, doing the same things again.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Thats a lot of crap. He's not afraid to tell it like it is, to the chagrin of all the minions that worship the corrupt banking industry.

No, he's not afraid to speak his OPINION on things, in quite similar a similar fashion of Alex Jones. Extremely sensational, and usually not filled with much logic.

But you go ahead and heed his financial advice.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

But you go ahead and heed his financial advice.

I heed the truth, he doesn't give much financial advice. Just tells what really happens in layman terms so the average simpleton can understand. Other wise, what the industrial banking complex is doing to everyone world wide is a bunch of BS terminology (double speak) to cover their robbing everyone blind.

edit on 12-8-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join