It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Media Patterns Show Trump Is Looking at a Landslide Victory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Thank you for Correcting The Record

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
We are at that point in the cycle where the right demands to ignore the polls. and in 3 months, the right will then be scratchign their heads as to how the polls were actually right.

I feel bad for the bubble. both sides are in a bubble, but the right's bubble is significantly smaller..especially with Trump.

The tweens will overwhelmingly go with chillary verses someone they believe wants to shoot mexicans and muslims on sight. this is a marketing issue. the left has done an amazing job to make Trump look like a rabid dog..and tbh, his own words are the biggest killers. You dont have to like this, but that doesn't mean it will go away.

Branding.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Trump seems to pretty much dominate the airwaves these days.
Go figure...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Not wise to accuse members of um stuff.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

They aren't conducting the polls.
You know this. I know you do.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: Sillyolme

Thank you for Correcting The Record

I had something to put in here, I swear.
edit on 12-8-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: burntheships

Chris Cuomo From CNN Admits They Are Promoting Hillary

Google works closely with Hillary Clinton to promote presidential campaign: Julian Assange

Indeed, and I have my own experiences logged on a notepad.

I wont keep a record of it on my hard drive.

I will say that there is a ghost in the machine, and it is
interfering with research, try as it might, cant stop me. LOL.
But they do try, several different methods in addition to
the censorship, and media bias.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
After all the scandals, fraud and collusion that was exposed in the DNC email leak, do you really think they are above pushing Liberal media outlets to rig the polls?

Unless each individual case makes it to a courtroom and she/they be convicted then there's nothing of the sort that would ever be contemplated as having any bearing whatsoever on the entirely honest & democratic election/voting process here in the U.S. or even the EU for that matter.

SHEESH!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Ahh, yes. Everything we need to know about the upcoming election we can learn from social media.

How many likes do the fluffy, cute kitty videos have?

This video has 105 million views. It appears we have been looking in the wrong place for the leader of the US.

Pussy 2016!

Ahh you mistake actual popularity with something that gets shared en masse for nothing more than giggles. Never mind that on the topic, the stats reflect the population, lets pretend that the most popular thing makes a difference. I vote AIR for president. I don't know anyone who hates air.

le sigh...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: DAVID64

Trump has indicated that the PTB control the end game numbers.

I heard obama say that rigging the election is nonsense. Unless Trump has 10-15 points more and still loses.. cause, then he can say it was rigged.

Not that we've seen anything like that before with this fiasco lol

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I have supported Trump since day one. Polls never meant anything to me or anything anyone else said about him not getting the nomination. The only thing that has been consistent about the polls is that he has consistently beat the polls.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Logarock

No...he's implied that. So that when he loses he can cry rigged.
He's already said that if he loses republican state Pennsylvania it is for sure 100% that Hillary cheated.

Damned if wins, damned if he loses, right?

If he wins, the world will end with dictator trump and his gestapo regime.

If he loses, anything he says and proves to show it was stolen, is just boo hoo crocodile tears.

Man, I really hope clinton does not win. That evil creature is near death, a megalomaniac, a tyrant and a murdering thief. Power hungry and near senile.

Yeah, lets not give her control over the US..

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpecialSauce
Hillary supporters don't spend all day posting on the internet about Hillary because they have a life. Unlike Trump supporters.

Lolll

That was good.
Sour grapes, I smell..

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You can't compare likes. Both Trump and Clinton have been caught using third parties that attempt to form a consensus through things like high numbers of likes, comments on articles, and so on.

It's strange that you make a post that takes a quote talking about media manipulation but then fail to consider that social media is the most manipulated of all.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Not everyone that votes does "likes" on the internet. I don't think it is an accurate indicator.

Do you think that clinton supporters dont use the internet, and it's all trump supporters?

Or perhaps a reasonable slice of reality, that indicates the leaning of the populace?

I dunno, seems like you're saying trump supporters sit around all day hitting like, while clinton supporters (where are they again?) are too busy attending her rallies.

Oh wait..

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
And here we are being misled by independent and the parties own personal polls showing Hillary flipping red states.
How dare they.🔥
Trump is way ahead. 🙌
Buffy on Facebook who has 2500 friends says so.👱

You can tell how popular someone is when his opposition tries so desperately to silence him and those who support him.

Hell, if I were a US citizen I'd vote trump, just because of that fact alone. Something has to break the flow.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
From the looks of her, she will likely have a severe stroke pretty soon. She will be left incompasitated in a wheel chair, and will be replaced if she even makes it to the whitehouse. She has serious health issues. Blood clot in the brain is bad news. And what in the world is that disgusting dark moon crater of a lesion on her tongue? What disease does that?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan
I fail to see how social media is more manipulated than MSM. Granted, it is possible to have one's opinion buried under a mountain of opposition, but that opinion still gets out there. MSM on the other hand has an agenda, and voices are silenced, censored, edited and plainly derided by a panel of "experts" to the point of obfuscation.

On social media, I continually see both sides, shills or not. I'll never know who is a shill and who isn't, but the Trump support has a genuine righteous anger about them. It makes it seem more authentic. I don't get that from the opposition. Just the usual level of daft complacency as they type away stroking their pet unicorns.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join