It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy against Cannabis and Human Beings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Yep. I definitely have a problem with this. You have no clue how biased you are, and how much information you've either chosen to omit, even from yourself, or simply haven't bothered to actually research.

Of course Marijuana has medicinal benefits. Everyone but the DEA and FDA accepts that. What fewer people accept, despite the mounds of evidence, is that Marijuana also causes harm to a significant percentage of people who consume it.

I don't care to compare it to other drugs, that's besides the point. The point is that you do your cause a disservice by either being willfully ignorant or just plain naive.
edit on 12-8-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

One thing, that annoys me about the old puff, is that it makes you comfortable about unpleasant situations,

Like a crappy job, or being ruled by some dictator, makes you too happy.. easy to control.. get my point?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

One thing, that annoys me about the old puff, is that it makes you comfortable about unpleasant situations,

Like a crappy job, or being ruled by some dictator, makes you too happy.. easy to control.. get my point?

Combustion is the least effective method of using MJ and it bypsses the majority of MJs beneficial impacts.

If your mind is not creative enough to concieve that there is more available to you in your life than sitting in a Cubicle tapping a keyboard or Hammering nails then MJ might encourage some more creativity and you might decide you do not like being a slave,that you would rather invest your lifetime doing something you love to do,you dont wan to NOT WORK you just dont want to do something you dont like.Same with your dictator......once your mind gets creative you begin to see things from different perspectives you ....cannot be poked and prodded so easily manipulated and you "see" when someone is tricking you,MJ DISCOURAGES hive-mind thinking.

Meditating and controlled breathing make you comfortable about uncomfortable situations, as do Teddy Bears and Invisible Friends.....if that doesnt work ask your Mommy to put a dollar in your shoe and you can have it when all the bad stuff bothering you is over.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

What harm does it cause? Thats a myth. Theres literally more proof for the existence of the boogey man than there is that marijuana has ever caused physical harm to anyone. Pure hearsay. Look up the facts. It doesnt kill brain cells it protects them. Its a medication it may make you feel uncomfortable but that just means its doing its job. It aint necessarily suppose to feel good like a drug is. Thats not its purpose. It heals you so you can feel good without having to use drugs or drink alcohol.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Also thank you to anyone who has read this or even part of it. It is definitely a pro marijuana and anti drug , alcohol and pharmaceutical post please dont comment if you have not read at least part of it.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MedicineManJohnson

Long term heavy use significantly increases the risk for serious conditions like bipolar, major depression, and schizophrenia.

There's just so many studies out there which confirm this. That you seem to believe anything negative coming way of marijuana is a "myth" shows just how naive/ignorant you truly are.

Such a shame.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Reminder...

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, .... You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances, legal or otherwise: discussing personal use or personal experiences as the result of such substances is not allowed in any form.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Outside of legit medical purposes, marijuana isn't that great for people, it makes many people lazy and dumb (not everyone, but many). I've seen it and experienced it firsthand. I still think it should be legal, if you want to be dumb and lazy that's your business, but I'm one of the few people left who believe in freedom. I do think the people that don't recognize pot is harmful for many are living in denial though.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Do what thou wilt, but we can not deny the effects it has to the prefrontal cortex.

edit- oops it was not directed at you, just pushing buttons on my computer,
edit on 14-8-2016 by solve because: I DID IT AGAIN

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Depends on the person. To allow yourself the laziness would almost be abuse to oneself, unless it's to rest muscles, and/or to unwind from stress.

Good use, is to use it for motivation, creativity. A different perspective on issues. Mood enhancement. Any medical uses.

Good for some people, bad for others.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

It doesnt make people lazy. It forces The body to put its energy into healing itself. THATS WHAT A MEDICATION IS SUPPOSED TO DO . What else would you expect to happen when your body is actually healing at a speeded rate? you dont use marijuana to mess you up like drugs or alcohol IT HEALS YOU. You are looking at the picture completely backwards. I repeat ITS NOT A DRUG. There is absolutely ZERO proof of marijuana causing bi polar or schizophrenia anything that says otherwise is OBVIOUSLY uncontrolled and biased experiments. Its impossible for marijuana to cause these problems because THERES NOTHING HARMFUL IN IT AND THATS AN UNDEBATABLE SCIENTIFIC FACT. it fixes these problems if people knew the truth and understood that these problems are cause by drugs, alcohol, synthetic meds, flouride destroying the body and peripheral nervous system thus physically dismantling the conscience and LITERALLY POISONING THE MIND AND DEPRESSING THE ELECTRICAL ENERGY OF THE BODY. All of this stuff is in the original post. Why do you think its so illegal when every REAL scientific study shows the FACTS that it heals the body in many ways and things like cigarettes and alcohol and synthetic meds that are proven as scientific fact not only to harm and kill people BUT ARE THE LEADING CAUSES OF DEATH IN THE WORLD BY AN EXTREME LANDSLIDE, are %100 LEGAL?? For the same reason people were getting their head chopped off for telling people the earth was round hundreds of years ago: BECAUSE WHO OR WHATEVER WAS BEHIND THE BEHEADINGS ALREADY KNEW THE EARTH WAS ROUND ! JUST LIKE WHO OR WHATEVER IS BEHIND THE ILLEGALITY AND MISINFORMATION ABOUT MARIJUANA ALREADY KNOWS THE TRUTH ABOUT IT AND HAS FOR A LONG TIME!!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I agree with this person, I'm not against the legalization of it, I'm for it, however, that sounds more like an empassioned plea rather than a scientific argument. I do believe that it possesses medical advantages to the human race, and I am all for using it to heal the various medical conditions it is capable of, I've seen a lot of articles from real medical studies that are being done right now that prove these things and I do believe that the government has been covering this up for whatever the reasons, I believe the reasons are connected to the massive payoffs given to government officials by the pharmaceutical industry that works too build a customer base and not heal anyone. I just want honest scientifically provable answers.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt
Its not an empassioned plea on the behalf of cannabis but an empassioned plea on behalf of the hidden war against humanity and the destruction of human beings. And how deliberate misinformation and the cover up of cannabis, and how drugs, alcohol, processed food, destruction of our water, are all tools in that war. It is also to show the connection of these things to the ancient wisdom in the bible and in eastern religions etc... Here are some links scientifically proving the EXTREMELY STRONG medical healing properties of cannabis..

This study show how cannabinoids did not harm the brain but did the exact opposite by not only halting but reversing the underlying mechanisms of neurodegenerative diseases such as alzheimers and parkinson's

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

This study proves that cannabis is a neuroprotectant and potent antioxidant meaning it destroys toxins that were found in the brain

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

This study shows that even extremely low doses of thc protects the brain from long-term cognitive damage in the wake of injury from hypoxia (lack of oxygen), seizures, or toxic drugs

www.sciencedaily.com...

Heres a link where the national cancer institute admits that it found in scientific studies that cannabis kills breast cancer cells, liver cancer cells, tumor cells and more

www.google.com...

Heres a link to 20 different scientific studies that proved the vast array of medical benefits from inhibiting breast cancer growth to lung cancer growth to brain tumor growth and much more

www.collective-evolution.com...
edit on 6-9-2016 by MedicineManJohnson because: Structure error

edit on 6-9-2016 by MedicineManJohnson because: Typo

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

This is a bold face lie. Its completely wrong and foolish and ignorant statement. There is absolutely ZERO proof of marijuana causing bi polar or schizophrenia anything that says otherwise is OBVIOUSLY uncontrolled and biased experiments. Its impossible for marijuana to cause these problems because THERES NOTHING HARMFUL IN IT AND THATS AN UNDEBATABLE SCIENTIFIC FACT

Now read the links in my above post and see the undeniable scientific evidence in real scientific studies where cannabis not only did not cause health problems but reversed these problems. What studies are you talking about reefer madness? That post is a joke

top topics

<< 1   >>

join