It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apex Clinton Foundation Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I was off today and drinking a few beers (I know not good for conspiracies) but I'm in good shape, exercise 5 days a week and about to go cut my grass so not a big deal.

Anyway, I was thinking the Clinton Foundation has a lot of cash floating around just sitting there. Some estimates are in the 100's of millions. Nobody really knows. Tax statements are are one thing but when dealing with that amount of cash, other entities, offshore accounts involved no way to really know. It could be in the billions.

A lot of scheemers out there who would love to get their hands on it. What if the plan was to get her elected then indite her and Bill and gut the whole operation for themselves. Confiscate all the money, some of which is not really traceable being offshore. Some of it would be dealt with legally but the rest of it pocketed by said entities. A criminal operation to take down a criminal operation so to speak.

This makes sense to me since it accomplishes a couple of goals. One, it would give the GOP supporters a warm fuzzy feeling and make them think some form of justice was served. Second, the DNC still gets the crown and can have a sense of that crown being cleansed by their supporters. The criminal enterprise also gets to start over, knowing to stay away from emails and electronic communications this time around.

It's out there I know but so is the mindset that could create this situation.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Well, she's left herself wide open to blackmailing what with the 'convenience' factor of her email server. And back during her husband's admin, she ordered up and got hundreds of FBI files on friends and foe alike, which tends to create lifelong enemies. I keep wondering if she isn't campaigning so hard to win, not because taking it easy and playing with your grandchildren wouldn't be a nice retirement, but because there would be a real downside to not making good on all those billions of dollars of favors promised... (100 billion dollars in 'charitable donations' not dispersed to charity; although to be fair, some of it was used for 'office supplies').

And then there's this: charlesortel.com

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Greetings- Remember the alcohol in the beer will de-hydrate You so I'd drink a couple bottles of water prior to going out to mow the lawn. I drink a bunch of water and then I pay a guy $20.00 to drive the tractor around and $40.00 if'n He eats the weeds.. Okay now that the most important message has been relayed please read on re: The Clinton Cabal known to US media outlets and $u¢ker$ as The Clinton Foundation™.

Have You also factored in the $6 BILLION that went "missing" while She was Head of State? I imagine that takes a Hummer or 4 to carry all that paper??? This was reported about the same time the "SMOKESCREEN" --Deleted e-mail fart jokes was being argued about and is STILL being argued about.. "Don't look at the Zionist pulling the strings..."

www.washingtontimes.com...
www.activistpost.com...

Did I mention the $2B USD from the Saudi Royals, I wonder what that $$$ is for?

"Ours not to reason why..."

Stay Hydrated..

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I guess my point is they are getting up in age. Somebody is going to take control of that money and it likely will not be a smooth transition, more of a hostile takeover. And Chelsea, she won't have anymore protection to fend off the wolves. Some entity is going to try to get their hands on it. That is how criminal organizations work. Someone is always scheeming to take control. Happens all the time with drug lords and other criminal enterprises.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I hope that ALL that $$$ is returned to the rightful custodians of same, the victims in this, the US Taxpayer. If the $6B went missing under Your watch or My watch and they could never find the $$$ what do You think would happen to Us? We'd either be washing fund-a-wear in the Big House or We would do like, more than a handful of former Clinton associates, commit suicide by shooting ourself in the back of the head three times, to make sure We stayed dead..

Maybe they could get adjoining cells and 'o.k.' if they cop to the theft and allocate the rest of their crimes, they can go to a Private Prison, the best Prison as deemed by The Prison Lobby..

They deserve what they have coming and if not 'here' then 'there' "Our treasures aren't for this world..."

She has stated on more than one occasion that She is a "Civil Servant" well the $$$ doesn't add up. The only politician that showed they weren't in it for the $$$ actually $ELL$ OUT and spends a bunch on a house. That house should've been made of "straw" because that was the last one...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Clinton = too big to jail.
Never gonna happen.

When Bill was in the White House, they were given 700 personal files from the FBI database.
They have something raw on anyone of importance. If they don't have something on someone, they probably threaten to release information on someone else.

top topics

join