It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fallacy of Logic generated by ego.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Apple exists. Logic is the recognition of Apple as 'apple' which is a separate metaphysical construct which is constructed subconsciously which is an inaccurate representation of the actual apple, which is how we experience apples and reality. Logic is also the process of consciously defining that metaphysical construct as 'Apple- a fruit which grows on a tree which has seeds which is usually red but can be green or yellow'. Both of these forms of logic fall short of the actual reality of 'apple'. both of these false processes originate in and from Ego which is a twisted version of reality that steps in between us as the observer the experiencer and dictates its fantasy to us as reality. This ego creates our perceptions and thoughts and feelings and shapes how we react to them because it controls the information we receive. We can step outside this by recognizing that all logic is fallacious and falls short of the reality it is attempting to describe.

Im out of time, more on this later

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Therefore, one can realize, any ideas and perceptions and feelings i hold for reality are in truth only seperating me from reality. Therefore, to grow closer to real reality, i must let go of the conceptions of mine. So, I build up, first, everything i can imagine, and my feelings for them. You can do this as these thoughts and feelings arise naturally within you or you can do it through meditation. Then, I let go of these things, realizing that they exist regardless of my conception of them.
They will still plague you, yea they will grow worse, but the idea at this stage is to simply watch these things as they come and go. Notice how your feelings arise and fall and how they coincide with your thoughts and how these coincide with your actions and how these coincide with the rest of reality.... Keep firmly in mind that all these things are illusions generated by your ego, and constantly reject them in your mind realizing that you are the observer and the ego is feeding you lies.

relinquish your control, relinquish your importance, relinquish the quaint notion that there need be any meaning at all... Despair will arise, just as hardhsip arises...and just as with hardship your job is to weather on with a smile on your face, simply experiencing... doing your best to bring benefit to the world around you... Existantial dread will too pass... all things pass into the unkown, this is the physical death of things. We can sail past this metaphysically long before we physically die, this is our gift as humans, the ability to become consciously as one with objective reality.

This is the fight against Satan, this is what was meant when Jesus said 'take up your cross daily and follow me' Jesus won and he assures us that he will fight for us... We simply must begin the fight and resolve to keep trying to fight a winless battle... He promises us that when we come to him he will relieve us of our burden and he will give us his to wear... He will take up the fight against ego, who cannot stand befor him... He will cleanse the spirit of ego and he will give us his cloak to wear and we will eat of truth and be satisfied and he will reign in our minds and we will be pure and clean. He will unite us with our father and we will be perfect in his sight.
The reason these words seem empty is because they must be experienced.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I disagree of your interpretation of logic. Logic can be induction, deduction or abstraction. Instead of defining these I will list their functions.

induction - a rationalizing of how the ego is affected by the universe.

deduction - a rationalizing of how the universe is affected by the ego

abstraction - a rationalization for attempting to rationalize how anything in the universe works and usually controlled by ego

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89
I disagree of your interpretation of logic. Logic can be induction, deduction or abstraction. Instead of defining these I will list their functions.

induction - a rationalizing of how the ego is affected by the universe.

deduction - a rationalizing of how the universe is affected by the ego

abstraction - a rationalization for attempting to rationalize how anything in the universe works and usually controlled by ego

The more you measure in real time the more objective the picture will be vs subjective faith. Measurement and questioning every idea. Logic is not flawed when used towards objective measurement. Awareness increases quickly when logic is used to question everything including indoctrination.

Logic can be used to understand how the parts are connected in Quantum Physics and explain how telepathy and synchronicity is created in 3D+1T. If you really understand how the parts make the whole you will gain further insight in how you and everything else is connected.
edit on 13-8-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Strange how some spiritual people are becoming more faith driven against logic and cannot find the balance between logic and creativity. When logic and reason is a very good tool for self reflection and transforming the subjective view (ego) towards a more objective viewpoint.

I do get that western Science have been dogmatic towards materialism and not gone where the the measurement (facts) point but that is also a failure of logic and awareness.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

The reason these words seem empty is because they must be experienced.

I should point out that your experience is a very good description and can be used as a validation for theories on how the body and mind works and how people who push past fear, can change how the body can interact with creation.

The amygdala is part of this equation and you can change how it limits body perception either by slowly pushing energy with different spiritual techniques or by "accident" having a amygadala fear overload.
edit on 13-8-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
By your logic both induction and deduction are both abstractions.

Induction is the subcconsious building of the metaphysical construct of 'apple' Deduction is comparing this 'apple' to other concepts and real world objects abstraction is the whole process of ego
a reply to: JDeLattre89

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I wasn't saying logic didn't have a use, just that it is detractor as long as it is controlled by ego. Even then, use can still be made from logic. I can take 'apple' and use it as a tool, using inductive and deductive abstractions... I can build something, anything, after having the 'idea' of it
a reply to: LittleByLittle

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
again I wasn't saying logic is useless it has very real effects I was just showing how it is diseased and warped by ego.
a reply to: LittleByLittle

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Awesome story, man, thanks! ^^
a reply to: Michet

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

top topics

join