It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

F%*@ That's Delicious

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The tv and internet seem to have been flooded in the past decade with travel and food shows. They almost seem to become formulaic and fake after watching a certain number. I have always been a fan of the genre of travelling and eating to get a glimpse into the culture of a foreign place. Vice media is paying this supposed rap star to chronicle his voyages as he makes it his goal to smoke and eat his way around the world. The series can be seen on YouTube and Viceland's website and is called 'F!@# That's Delcious. Some of you may even have a Viceland channel as part of your TV package now.

www.youtube.com...

This character Action Bronson also has a brand new tv show where he and his friends watch Ancient Aliens together and BS. It's enjoyable if you like watching morons. Be warned this guy's personality is not for everybody, some of you will most likely not want to hear any of what he has to say after hearing about 4 of his sentences.

edit on 12-8-2016 by Imhotepic because: Can't Get Video to Work

edit on 12-8-2016 by Imhotepic because: Still Trying

edit on 12-8-2016 by Imhotepic because: Failure is not an option

edit on Fri Aug 12 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: unembed vid, language on cover Automatic Censors

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Personally I think he's pretty funny and he is a good rapper compared to the stuff you hear of the radio. Sorry I'd rather watch him then Guy Fieri eat at the same truck stop over and over again.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Imhotepic

This is a great little series, actually. The man appreciates food.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Action Bronson is a living legend

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I couldnt tell you anything about rap music. I dont know if this guy is good or bad at it.
What i know is I enjoy both of the shows he is on for whatever reason.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
yes,I can get beside him, man....now dig, man

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

What would you like me to dig? I can dig you an accurate WWI foxhole. I can dig you a garden area. I can also dig your grave. What'll it be?
edit on 12-8-2016 by Imhotepic because: cant type gewd

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Watched a few of his vids before, he can be annoying, he's not everyone's cup of tea, but at least he's being himself and goes where the locals go, cheap wholesome and dirty deliciousness.
The man is a bottomless pit.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhotepic

What an obnoxious individual...sorry
Bronsons own words from youtube

" i grew up in one of the most densely populated with Asians, places in the world flushing Queens,"

Well..not really

en.wikipedia.org...

Asian population[edit] Queens Library in Flushing Chinatown Asians have a large presence in Queens, and Queens has the largest Asian American population by county outside the Western United States; according to the 2006 American Community Survey, Queens ranks fifth among US counties, with 477,772 Asian Americans making up 21.18% of the population

Hispanic and Latino population[edit] Hispanic and Latino Americans make up over one-quarter of Queens' population. As of 2010, 27.5% of Queens's population was of Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin (they may be of any race). Over 620,000 Hispanics and Latinos call the borough home.

As to chef?...all google searches repeatedly point to this - and yet where are these mysterious restaurants of NYC - no mention of any names?

Before entering the rap scene he was a respected fire-flame gourmet chef in New York City

A "legend in his own lunch box" as we say here in Oz

Another fat man trying to make a buck, sounds like a rip off of Guy Fieri

www.guyfieri.com...

Each to their own opinion I guess, after all this is ATS

edit on 13-8-2016 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

top topics

join