It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which direction is Earth Travelling Through Space

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Did you have anything to add "smart", besides an off topic rant?

By the way, the history of the advancement of knowledge doesn't come from the slow grind of experts, it comes from the sudden bursting of accepted theory bubbles by new discovery.

And threads go where they go. Sorry to disappoint you, lulz.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You have at least not this bad habit of ignoring people like some "ignorants" sometimes. Don't take it personally. Of course you are kind of right and it is how it is.
I said enough and I think a good starting point to continue is the last meaningful post where I mentioned our relative speed to CBR in the direction of Leo/Hydra. There is still a "?" and a work to do like counting in the speed of expansion etc. But alas, I left it there and no one else wants to spend energy to dig it out and contribute. Everyone is waiting, chilling, derailing, smoking joints and brainstorming without a focus.

I'm curious so I'll probably find it out later and you know what? I think I won't tell you.

Oh yes. My energy, my knowledge. My precious!
edit on 17/8/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: nothing to see here

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Its okay I get it. I'm not edumakated, haven't all the acceptable theories ingrained in me. I am free to speculate because of that without fear of ridicule.

I am dismissed out of hand because I am obviously not educated in all the acceptable theories. In fact, the real ego driven hifalutin brainiacs wouldn't stoop to my level, keep all the good discoveries to themselves out of pride or whatever you just described as the reason.

Now that we've agreed to disagree I won't be asking you any questions in the future, either.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I believe this video explains a bit about the questions posted in the Op

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
I believe direction is one of those things that really does not exist. Like time. Especially in space, here on Earth those things are human constructs to 'measure' things that simply..are. It is all relative on the location of observation right?

To help you (and all others) that say TIME was invented by mankind. Time IS real. The UNITS we use to MEASURE time are what has been created by us. Time exists no matter if mankind is there to observe it or not. All things as they are NOW, except f our planet only housed non aware trees, and those trees had no way to create a measurement of time would time STILL not pass for them? Would they still not grow old and die, even without any ability to MEASURE the passing of time?

That is how one proves time is real, the measurement of time is constructed by mankind.

Dorian Soran 2.0v

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: darkspace

Oh yeah! This is it. Maybe just...it's already been posted two pages back by me.
ROFL. Maybe I take it too seriously. Seriously.
we have to be spinning after all

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

i noticed
lmao! sorry about that. i usually read the entire threads before posting anything, and the one time i don't. well, that's life i guess
#BackOnTopic

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Like the Earth, this thread has wandered off into all sorts of directions.

But yeah, hopefully the author of this thread has gotten at least some idea about it. The Earth travels around the Sun eastward, the Solar System travels around in the Milky Way galaxy also eastward, and our galaxy is heading towards the Andromeda (and vice versa), while also moving together with its galactic cluster towards the Great Attractor.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
We're headed down the drain of one of many cosmic toilets known as galaxies.. LoL

All good (and bad) things must end.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join