It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propulsion and Relativity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: yuppa

yes im also talking about space's time / or ambient time and not human time.
chk this out www.scribd.com...

HEres the thing though. SPeeding up time isnt BREAKING TIME though. Breaking time is totally stopping it.
im not speeding up time but slowing it. yes my machine is slowly stopping time / or dilating time. at one point it will totally stop and the whole machine will levitate above ground, but am not sure if it will stay in our universe. i have not gone that far yet, prolly will take a week of continuous running

OH i see. Well too bad you dont work with the RK's The BT's are way more advanced than your simple machine and have overcome the philidelphia experiments like problem of staying on this plane of existence. See the Mass is still there but its just cloaked from Gravitys effect. If it dissapeared then COnservation of mass would be violated.

As to stopping time in a localized space. that could be as dangerous as anti matter and matter colliding if it has a melt down or containment fails. Possibly your machine will stay in place and the earth will rotate making your machine hit something going as fast as orbital speed i f its time stops.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

yes im also talking about space's time / or ambient time and not human time.
chk this out www.scribd.com...

HEres the thing though. SPeeding up time isnt BREAKING TIME though. Breaking time is totally stopping it.
im not speeding up time but slowing it. yes my machine is slowly stopping time / or dilating time. at one point it will totally stop and the whole machine will levitate above ground, but am not sure if it will stay in our universe. i have not gone that far yet, prolly will take a week of continuous running

OH i see. Well too bad you dont work with the RK's The BT's are way more advanced than your simple machine and have overcome the philidelphia experiments like problem of staying on this plane of existence. See the Mass is still there but its just cloaked from Gravitys effect. If it dissapeared then COnservation of mass would be violated.
imo matter not mass is there. ie massless matter. can you elaborate more on RKs and BTs tho

As to stopping time in a localized space. that could be as dangerous as anti matter and matter colliding if it has a melt down or containment fails. Possibly your machine will stay in place and the earth will rotate making your machine hit something going as fast as orbital speed i f its time stops.

you are correct about the dangers and the possibily of the machine hitting something at 1000 miles per hour

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Antigravity and Black Holes - Dragan Slavkov Hajdukovic CERN, Geneva, Switzerland

"If confirmed existence of antigravity will become one of the most exciting discoveries in the human history opening an enormous field of research."

Link:

www.arxiv.org...
Lol are you not aware anti gravity already exists. go here www.scribd.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

I Direct you to Astros threads. or just search Black triangles in the proper forums. Explains it all. but start with Weird california sighting thread. Its ALOT of data. Oh and there was a research thread too you might want to search for.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Possibly your machine will stay in place and the earth will rotate making your machine hit something going as fast as orbital speed i f its time stops.
For something the size of that machine, you can't have motion without time so if time stopped it couldn't move.

you are correct about the dangers and the possibily of the machine hitting something at 1000 miles per hour
If you think motion of your machine can occur without time, you don't understand motion. You apparently don't understand time either.

Motion (physics)

In physics, motion is a change in position of an object with respect to time.

edit on 2016816 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

If time stopped JUST FOR THAT MACINE the rest of the PLanet could continue turning. Its not like in the movie about a time machine.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Yuppa above has already explained

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

right except if time stops for just the machine and the Earth continues to turn, your machine would be translated in a direction that depends on the time of day and your current lat-long location... So it is the biggest failure of an explanation.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErosA433

right except if time stops for just the machine and the Earth continues to turn, your machine would be translated in a direction that depends on the time of day and your current lat-long location... So it is the biggest failure of an explanation.

Ok When it moves WONT IT HIT A WALL OR A BUILDING OR SOMETHING? My explanation was fine,but your comprehension is lacking.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I Direct you to Astros threads. or just search Black triangles in the proper forums. Explains it all. but start with Weird california sighting thread. Its ALOT of data. Oh and there was a research thread too you might want to search for.
Thanks I'll chk them all out

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Not necessarily, if time is stopped or slowed down for a local object, and everything else around it continues to move, you need to remember a few things
1) The Earth is spinning
2) The Earth is orbiting the sun
3) The Sun is orbiting the galactic centre.
4) The Milkyway is itself moving within the local group

So making time stop and thus motion stop for this object would cause it to remain in its place while the rest of the universe continues to move...

It is your comprehension that is lacking, you shall find

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Not necessarily, if time is stopped or slowed down for a local object, and everything else around it continues to move, you need to remember a few things
1) The Earth is spinning

So making time stop and thus motion stop for this object would cause it to remain in its place while the rest of the universe continues to move...

so the resultant movement of the universe is the same as the object moving in that resultant direction which will always be west and at equator the speed of it will be approx 1000 mph, although the longitude and time has buggerall to do with it, for all practical purposes. now this is only one possible scenario.
In all likelyhood the object will not stay in this universe when its time has stopped

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

1) The Earth is spinning

THINK really hard on this one. youre so close. I SAID THE EARTH WILL STILL MOVE WHILE THE MACHINE STAYED IN PLACE EARLIE. THE PLANET IS MOVING VERY FAST AND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A OBJECT TRAVELLING THAT FAST HIT A OBJECT?

You are trying so hard to look smart you are making yourself look even more stupid.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Also after reading strange california sighting. He should then take up reading west texas spanloader. Tons of stuff in there too.

As for me im tired of explaining how the triangles work. Nobodys gotten close to working it out. Its not some simple magnetic field disruptor. You have to learn a little QED and Guage Physics first to get it.

Sigh. Theres only been two physicists here that actually 'got any of my posts' regarding and thats good enough for me. The conversations there were rewarding enough. So im dropping out of the whole triangle discussion topics all together. Yawn.... It us painful though to see folks including very smart ones spin their wheels on the subject.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Im starting to feel the same way.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I feel ya buddy. Let me know if your ever in LA. Ill fill you in on some info over a beer.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

If im ever out that way you got a deal.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

There are a few who sit back and read all these posts and don't comment, but sort of understand and appreciate your hints and eagerly wait for more!

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: myss427

go to the suggested threads for more info. its worth it.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

If you freeze time for that object and thus stop it moving... what will happen? Well, it will zoom off into space if the motion of the Earth at that moment is away from it... as Time is stopped you have no momentum, no motion. The thing just sits there and the Earth moves away from it.

do the experiment 12 hours later aaaaand the object gets smushed into the ground... except it probably cant get smushed since time is stopped for the object and no movement is possible, so it buries itself, the ground kinda forced around it.

Typical response really to tell me i am stupid when iv basically got you in a corner on something you THINK you know about but really dont

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join