It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propulsion and Relativity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
these two things have been in my mind lately in the reference to UFOs and im just wondering if there are any actual physicists who believe a UFO can be flown in these ways and how it might work.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Redrat

Hi redrat. Look for papers from the following in relation to advanced propulsion etc:

Forward
Frowning
Davis
Haisch
Rueda
Putthoff

You might find some interesting papers with sone interesting ideas right up your ally. pM me if you need assiatance

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Perhaps the more correct look would be to consider that if one has a mass-cancelling field as UFOs display, both of those conditions would not be, can we say, relative?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I will BASSPLYR!
thank you, but do you believe it can be used to manipulate gravity? or anything in that relation?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

forsure! so what your saying is those two terms wouldnt be able to describe how a UFO works?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Double post! 😕
edit on 12-8-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Yes i do. So do some other folks. I dont believe i would call it anti gravity though. More like gravity doesnt get a chance to form.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

thats a very interesting thought, it really blows my mind that something that is so essential to life on earth isnt very well understood.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I invite you to read the thread in my signature.
sure ufo's can be built

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

wow! thats all i can say!

i watched the first video and scimmed the second one. those videos make my questions look stupid lol. so basically anybody that doesnt believe in anti-gravity just hasnt done there research? do you think we came up with this information on our own or do you believe it is other worldy? i mean obviously the guy in the second video has

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, redrat!

Me thinks a redrat can fit down a rabbit hole!

I tend to think of them a "gravity shield" or "gravity reduction" devices which is just another method of not allowing "gravity to form" as BASSPLYR says. When you do not have to deal with 'g' (either in whole or in part) in your physics equations then...

Another tip. If BASS gives you a reading list or material to look for it is pretty heady stuff! There are plenty of threads about the subject here on ATS. The search function (I think) is google plugin that searches ATS so if you search for too specific a term you will get all posts that have that term. So try to think of "headlines" or "thread topics" for your search term and you should find many threads on the subject throughout the years.

Once again, welcome to ATS!

edit on 12-8-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: grammar nazi

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Me thinks I can fit as well

I'm currently making a list of things that people are referring to me and plan on researching these topics maybe me asking what other peoples opinions on the subject is not beneficial to the thought process. Saying that ones thought can alter the way I might look at it, before I get a chance to actually create my own opinion.

just the thought of manipulating something like gravity is so mind blowing, and would change the the way we see physics , but I still believe the physics we go by would still hold weight and in turn only change if your using said devices.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Redrat

i watched the first video and scimmed the second one. those videos make my questions look stupid lol. so basically anybody that doesnt believe in anti-gravity just hasnt done there research?
The opposite is probably true, anybody who believes anti-gravity has been reliably demonstrated hasn't done their research. The effect in the second video can be fully explained without any anti-gravity, and likewise no anti-gravity experiment has ever been replicated. Hutchison is an outright hoaxer and he knows he's lying, but the guy in that second video isn't trying to hoax, he seems to seriously think he has antigravity but he doesn't understand the physics.

The guy in the first video seems to be building a variant of either helicopters or Biefeld–Brown effect craft, neither of which is "anti-gravity" in the sense that gravity is still there, they just use propulsion systems that work against it. I mean if you think airplanes and helicoptors are anti-gravity why are you asking as they fly all the time? They are flying machines, not anti-gravity machines.

That's not to say antigravity is impossible, all we can say so far is it's never been demonstrated in any kind of plausible or reliable way.

Witness reports claiming UFOs used anti-gravity are not very reliable, though if you think you have a reliable case I'd be interested to know what it is.

Eugene Podkletnov has made some anti-gravity claims and he at least has better credentials than guys like the ones in those silly videos or Hutchison, but nobody has ever replicated Podkletnov's anti-gravity claims as far as I know. His first claims were for small effects thought to possibly be experimental error but he's since made larger claims, though still not large enough to lift a craft off the ground.

edit on 2016812 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I guess I jumped over board on this one. I totally feel what your saying and yes the guy in the first video is a nut shell I watched some of his other video and he dresses up as a women and is just cringe. Not to say he isn't smart but yes I can see the hoax in it. It seems to be evidence to someone who doeant understand it. And leaves me to think I never will if some of the greatest minds can't figure it out

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If you want to pursue an interesting line of research on advanced propulsion systems, I would suggest looking into the work of Dr. "Sonny" White and his team at NASA's Eagleworks lab. They are researching things as "science-fictiony" as "warp drive" and if Dr. White thought there was a plausible anti-gravity lead to follow I think he would probably follow it, as it's certainly no more "out there" than warp drive research, which he talks about along with other advanced propulsion in this video:

Dr. Harold "Sonny" White - Eagleworks Laboratories: Advanced Propulsion

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
In my opinion I believe they already figured out faster than light speed. Check out the "fluxliner" video, rumored it was built in the 1950's. I think some of the technology stems from Einstein, Tesla, and Victor Schauberger. Something to do with guiding huge amounts of electrons in a toroidal/doughnut/vortex shape to shield off the effect of gravity outside the bubble and capture the current state of gravity inside the bubble. Its a very interesting video, I think electrons can actually cutoff the flow of gravity if you shape the flow a certain way.

I think the reason electrons appear round and have "electron orbits" around atoms is because of gravity "shells/wells/troughs" caused from gravity waves bouncing of the atoms. These micro gravity waves that bounce off the atoms exist everywhere. The universe is literally vibrating at different scales(smaller being higher energy). Some people call this zero point energy/vacuum energy.
edit on 12-8-2016 by AnonymousTi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Hey be careful, arb is just working for the MS agenda to keep einsteins general relativity dogma alive.
Einsteins GR is a load of bunk. go here www.scribd.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Redrat

i watched the first video and scimmed the second one. those videos make my questions look stupid lol. so basically anybody that doesnt believe in anti-gravity just hasnt done there research? do you think we came up with this information on our own or do you believe it is other worldy? i mean obviously the guy in the second video has
the tech in the second video ( Ark Video) is original though it does look otherworldly, as it is moving to largely uncharted territory of cutting edge physics and starting a whole new science. we will need to rewrite our books of physics Lol

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

sigh, seriously Nochzwei, you need to admit that you do not understand what is happening in the video and stop copying and pasting "Watch the video in my signature" you show a lack of understanding of basic engineering, algebra and interpretation... cutting edge science... in a dusty backyard... no... just... no

not saying its not possible to do some really awesome science and make discoveries in none lab environments, but in the case of your video... it demonstrates quite well understood science.

Please refrain from misinformation and spreading ignorance.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErosA433

sigh, seriously Nochzwei, you need to admit that you do not understand what is happening in the video and stop copying and pasting "Watch the video in my signature" you show a lack of understanding of basic engineering, algebra and interpretation... cutting edge science... in a dusty backyard... no... just... no

not saying its not possible to do some really awesome science and make discoveries in none lab environments, but in the case of your video... it demonstrates quite well understood science.

Please refrain from misinformation and spreading ignorance.
You are the one spreading ignorance, so pl refrain. your denial doesn't change the truth that i am spreading, in interest of cutting edge science

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join