It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

96 Percent Of Hillary’s Charitable Donations In 2015 Went To Clinton Foundation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: ezramullins

originally posted by: ezramullins

a reply to: Edumakated

It does not appear to be a slush fund. It appears they are a 'boots on the ground' foundation that does the charity work themselves and does not simply give money away and hope something gets done.

I have seen plenty of links and citations in this thread, but not one from you to support any statement you have made.
Why is that?

If you prefer a link to peruse, here ya go:

www.factcheck.org...

Thank you. It makes for a better debate to have some sort of proof to back up ones claims.
However, upon a limited perusal factcheck.org does not seem to be judging facts from a neutral perspective.
I could be wrong. I only read a few pages of their archives.

The perspective one comes from is often dictated by the facts they use. Can you refute the facts they have provided?

Yes perspective changes from one person to another but facts, by definition, cannot.
I will not take the time to refute the "facts" provided by an organization that appears to have an agenda,
especially since it has already been done right here on ats.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13-8-2016 by ezramullins because: remove a d

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
If Trump can just calm down and focus on this Hillary Clinton self-enrichment money laundering scheme, it will hit the top of the news. That is INCREDIBLY selfish and crazy of her and Bill!

What will be their excuse? Probably, "Screw you. It's legal!"

It is absolutely legal. But so is throwing around the N word. And if Clinton did it, it may cost her votes. So we are simply spreading the legal fact.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
In simple terms, instead of paying 30% taxes on the loot as income, they "give" out 10% to "charity" work.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
This is just as illegal as trumps business practices.

Indeed. So what? This is a Hillary thread.
Just because Trump does it too, does that make it any less illegal? No!
Nust because Trump does it too, should we excuse Hillary? No! They should BOTH be punished! Indicted! Disqualified from the race!

It just gives up more proof that we dont have any real power in america. We have no real choices. Sh!tty candidate A vs sh!tty candidate B!
edit on 8132016 by MayanBoricua because: Mistakes Were Made

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
96% wow - and only 10% of that will have gone to a charitable cause. It's a good tax loop hole for I suppose.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's nothing new for government employees. Much of the revenue the government leeches out of taxpayers goes right into the pockets of the people who work for the government. I suppose that's a plausible excuse for Hillary. She probably doesn't know there's anything wrong with being shady. It's SOP for the government to be shady.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Can somebody connect the dots for me? Vice President elect, Michael Pence, says that Hillary's family earned a cool $10 million dollars in 2015 alone. But they're always telling Minorities and Poor people that "We feel your pain!".

Interesting short read: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

What "pain" is it that Hillary and Bill are feeling, aside from guilt and arthritis?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

LOL.... no it's not illegal and that's the problem...I've spelled it out before on here but allow me to do so again...

A 501C3 organization is only required to spend 20% of donations on their actual charity, the other 80% can be "administrative" costs.

This can include purchases of properties, leases of cars, purchases of planes, expenses that can in any way be related to fund raising or the charities causes like, fuel for planes, caviar and parties thrown for fund raising, traveling to potential "venues" for other fund raising, salaries of the charities board members and staff.

Now, let's say you make 5 million dollars one year and donate one million of that to your "charitable organization".

How much money do you pay taxes on? 4 million? nope... and the reason for this is that charitable donations are a tax deduction, not a tax write off.

So, you donate one million dollars. Your taxable income immediately becomes 4 million dollars; however, you can now deduct the amount you donated up to 50% of your taxable income.

In the above scenario it's not as big a deal except you pay 400K less in taxes, but when you donate large portions of your income to your charity it becomes a MUCH bigger deal.

Let's say you made 1.5 million and donated 1 million. now your final taxable income is only 250K, yet you still have control over 80% of the rest of that money. so instead of paying 450K in taxes, you pay about 70K in taxes.

It's a racket that all of the elites use, which is why we need a simple across the board tax system instituted.

Jaden

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This whole Clinton saga reminds me of the story called "The emperor has no clothes" Facts keep coming forward to substantiate the claims of wrong doing, lies, corruption and greed. Yet the liberal left seems to be on a different planet and is not aware of this. They claim it is all made up by the GOP in order to discredit Hillary.

All I know is as a taxpayer I have seen my tax dollars wasted for 8 years and Hillary will only perpetuate that process going forward.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join