It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US attack against Iran would destabilize world: Iranian ambassador

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zurvan

Originally posted by DrHoracid
I'll send a "team" to rescue you, no BS. You are right, Iran is ruled by Arabs not persians. So rise up and through them out.

and get killed?

No thank you very much. I'd rather stay alive and see them go!

those running Iran have no standards they only no one way and that is their way well if you don't like it they either kill you or psychologically destroy you.
I mean they don't only attack one psychologically but also most of their family.
[edit on 20-1-2005 by zurvan]

Aye, be safe and be well. I do remember when this regime took over, unpleasant people.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

I am with you both. An unprovoked, unconstituional and unlawful act of aggression by US against a sovereign and peaceful nation, should be punished with punity. I hope Iran breaks US's nose, and then Russia intervenes and breaks it's arms and legs too. If US wants WWIII, it is going to get it, and boy is it going to regret it.

killing a couple of thousend members of the US armed forces isnt really breaking the US's nose while going down isnt going to be a blow to the US since they are expendible.
easily replaced

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by persian
@DrHoracid
get a life man

I have a life thank you and I would like to keep it. Iran with nukes is just not tolerable. Let them get their hands on nukes and WWIII is on.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
The Mullah's very legitimacy rests on the fact that they have been at war with the U.S.since '79. It amazes me that there are western liberal crapweasels that are willing to defend these creeps that issue fatwahs calling for our death.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join