It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US attack against Iran would destabilize world: Iranian ambassador

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Of course an attack on Iran would destabilize the world. An attack on Iran will lead to World War III. It would mean hardship for many more people around the world and the "armeggedon" that some Christians want, when the nukes gets pulled out.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
Of course an attack on Iran would destabilize the world. An attack on Iran will lead to World War III. It would mean hardship for many more people around the world and the "armeggedon" that some Christians want, when the nukes gets pulled out.

Nahhh it'll just mean the supply of irradiated glass will get much cheaper.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71

hmmm...god or Nostradamus???

Well on that one if you are, a religious believer will fall on God, but for me I never have seen God itself giving predictions or is any prove that he did wrote anything.

But as with Nostradamus, he was a living breathing men and he itself wrote his own visions, he even predicted the day that he was to die.

So I guess that depending of you believes you take either or.

I believe in the vision of some people specially the ancient ones, be by the grace of a god or because they really could see into the future some of them were truly gifted.

Native Americans also had their ancient prophecies and Native Americans also talk about wars, not really about a winner but about the regeneration of the human race after that.

The middle east conflicts are part of biblical prophecies as well as pagan, so that tell you that it will be conflict and it will be tragedy coming from it, now we have what is called a free will, we can either stop it or just let it happened.

Ancient predictions never said that the future could not be change, for the contrary we have the power to stop it an even change it.

But as you can see that is not what our President has in mind, and that is not what most of people including Dr. Horacid wants.

I feel sometimes that we the human race enjoys this type of war propaganda. I guess is part of our human condition.

Some enjoy it more than others, and when they predict the decimation of a human ethnic group is because they do not hold their own ethnic group in high esteem.

We all are humans in one littler earth we should at least try to respect each other or we will end destroying our self like the ancient predictions said.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
And you call yourself a Christian mwm, what a joke. I think any god would be embarrased to have someone with your ideas worship them.

Purley sickening.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Iran is part of the evil axis bent on destablizing the Western world. Extremists know only one thing DEATH; KILL THEM ALL AND LET ALLAH SORT THEM OUT!!!! GO RECON,AIRBORNE,RANGERS

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
[But as you can see that is not what our President has in mind, and that is not what most of people including Dr. Horacid wants.]

I can't speak for GW but I would stop the madness in an instant. Man has that power, but can't exercise it because of evil whispering in his ear.

I am truely hurt by your attack.............

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfkat157
Iran is part of the evil axis bent on destablizing the Western world. Extremists know only one thing DEATH; KILL THEM ALL AND LET ALLAH SORT THEM OUT!!!! GO RECON,AIRBORNE,RANGERS

Look at your comments:
Extremists know only one thing DEATH

You then go on to say:
KILL THEM ALL AND LET ALLAH SORT THEM OUT!!!!

That makes you an extremist.
Perhaps someone should drop a bomb on your house.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4
And you call yourself a Christian mwm, what a joke. I think any god would be embarrased to have someone with your ideas worship them.

Purley sickening.

Why because I'm not dumb enough to believe "death to america" means anything other thn exactly that?
Tell me If a neighbor of yours had told you repeatedly that he was going to murder you, your wife and your children and had already attempted to burn down your house, and then you see him at the gun store buying a machine gun, and later on that night you see hm loading that gun while staring at your kids playing in the yard, wouldn't you shoot him first?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
NO JUST A REALIST, THE FACTS ARE CLEAR, THERE IS NO HAZE HERE!!! Any culture that oppresses there people, especialy women, like the wackos in these countries should be shot like rabid dogs. Freedom is the way of life, get a clue!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The Iranians are frightened and using this as a call for help. Maybe they will form a "Coalition of the un-willing" to head off America. Nothing good will become of this but it is inevitable. I feel like we did before we went into Iraq, just waiting for the headline "70 % of Iranian Air Force in over night attack destroyed along with radar installations"...

note- for the record, Ithink it is unfair People can post on here death to America but I get warned for using the word Hump??? Jesus, I should just have use "fark". I feel like the guys in the Holy grail, Opression, Oppress me......I mean, did you picket the movies when the FOCKERS came out....

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Total BS why warn me!!!! You can't handle the truth!!!!!! What a PW forum you people are PUNKS!!!!!

WhoooooooooooooYeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Some of you are so childish. Im really getting fed up of your crap on ATS.

I remember reading inteligent posts, but it seems the little children are multiplying like rabbits, and more mature posters (not necessarily age) are being driven out by your torrent of nonsense.

I know you get points for posting, but could you please stop posting your ideas OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER
AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER
?

Specially you DrHoracid, we already know what you think, could you please talking about ANYTHING ELSE? Everyone already knows your opinion, ive seen you post favourable of NUKING the middle east or whoever you oppose , EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS THAT!

SO talk about anything else. Martha Stewart. Janis Joplin. The Muppets. Tibetan Monks. Tree Species.

You are a real waste of bandwith.
Everytime you make a post, you reset whatever Thread you post in to your nonsense and it uses up limited amount of space in nonsense.

DAMN IT THIS USED TO BE A QUALITY SITE FOR RESEARCH!

asçldfkjasdfhkasjfhlaskdjfhsdfkljsdhklsfdj h!

WHY CAN'T A MOD DO ANYTHING?

Is a poster allowed to repeat the SAME THING over and over, 20 posts PER THREAD?

God damn the Amalekite killing

Build a Temple alone!

And DONT SEND POSTCARDS.

You Psychopath , you and your cheap talk , wish you would spent 1 MINUTE 1 MINUTE ALONE experiencing 1% OF THE CRAP YOU ARE PROPOSING!

GROW UP!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Dude, I think your right, everyone grow up!!!!!! BE FREE!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
what is this thread about again?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The topic is or was:
US attack against Iran would destabilize world: Iranian ambassador

On the issue of Iran, I have been noticing that many, upon many, have failed to mention the Iranian Student Movement within Iran. As such, I ran across this article that may be of interest? Freedom, anyone?
Iran Student Movement calls for seizing of "clearly opened window of opportunity"

Speaking yesterday afternoon to the Los Angles based "Radio Voice of Iran" (KRSI) anchor, the well respected Ms. Pari Saffari, he stated: "Never a foreign leader has took such noble and realistic position than President Bush who is understanding very well the plight of the repressed People of Iran and how Democracy can benefit to all Mankind.".

In other part of this interview broadcasted worldwide, Pirouznia added: "Mr. Bush who's strong of the November 2nd Plebiscite is clearly taking the side of Freedom and expressing his country's willingness to help bringing down the last outposts of tyranny including the Islamic republic regime. The Head of the US executive has stated that All who live in tyranny and hopelessness can know that the US will not ignore their oppression, or excuse their oppressors. The US President has firmly said that when we stand for our liberty, America will stand with us.... So more than ever and instead of continuing some infantile and sterile games, we must focus on a real political platform trusted by the majority of Iranians in order to help them increase their Civil Disobedience actions and to create the conditions for bringing down the illegitimate and shaky theocracy..."

seekerof

[edit on 21-1-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I think it highly likely that we will take some sort of overt military action against Iran within 1-3 years. We (the administration) will not allow them to become nuclear and a few warheads/devices does not enhance their security.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimiya
I think it highly likely that we will take some sort of overt military action against Iran within 1-3 years. We (the administration) will not allow them to become nuclear and a few warheads/devices does not enhance their security.

Excellent point. Logic would dictate the search for nuclear weapons is lunacy in todays world. The "mullahs" have to understand that this american president isn't going to allow it to happen....period. So why the continued pursut of your own means of destruction?

N Korea, India, and Pakistain were all cmplete failures of the UN IAEA. Or they were intentional failures as we are begining to learn of why the UN voted against the Iraq war. Perhaps they were bought off. Or there is a hidden agenda. The UN is very anti-Israel. Iran is dedicated to the complete destuction of Israel. Perhaps the UN has been "bribed" by all the rich muslim oil nations to allow Iran to nuke Israel off the planet.

Or better yet if the US attacks Iran and takes thier oil out of the "pipeline" Saudi Oil becomes worth a lot more.

Irans "masses" need to wake up and throw out the "arab" mullahs who control the country before they get "vaporized". Iran belongs to the persian race not a bunch of "pink thong" wearing pedofile mullahs.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
"US attack against Iran would destabilize world" says Iranian ambassador...

"Thats just how we like our worlds.. is destabilized. Come on its easier to find excuses to kill folks then" replies the american president.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I totaly agree AceOfBase

I never thought I would say something like this, but...

I hope whichever country that invades Iran suffers massive casualties. Any terrorist attacks that may happen after/if Iran is invaded will be well deserved.

I am with you both. An unprovoked, unconstituional and unlawful act of aggression by US against a sovereign and peaceful nation, should be punished with punity. I hope Iran breaks US's nose, and then Russia intervenes and breaks it's arms and legs too. If US wants WWIII, it is going to get it, and boy is it going to regret it.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
@DrHoracid
get a life man

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join