It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US attack against Iran would destabilize world: Iranian ambassador

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
"A US attack on Iran would deepen the isolation of the superpower, further damage its image abroad and destabilize the world, the Iranian ambassador to Britain said Thursday.
"The United States should take lessons from its past mistakes and adopt a more responsible attitude and have a more multilateral approach towards the world issues," Seyed Mohammad Hossein Adeli told BBC radio.

"Waging war against Muslims and ignoring its allies, including the Europeans, created tensions, instability, a less secure world and created an ocean of mistrust between the United States and the rest of the world."

www.spacewar.com...

These guys are afraid, very afraid. If the "mullah's" leave now their country can be spared "vaporization"...........

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Why is it that leaders and ambassadorss of IranARABs?

I mean Seyed in Arabic means Master and these people are connected to Arabic blood ie the invaders of Persia. and they still call themselves "masters". I mean less than %5 of Iran is Arab, however, most of the leaders and ambassadors carry the prefix of Seyed, and as I was trying to tell you in Iran only people that are connected to Imams ie suns of Muhhamad ie Arab invaders are called Seyed!

Iran issues sharp warning to US over any military action

I'd say that is exactly what a trapped criminal would say. Don't come closer or I shoot! so what I think it is time for Arab influence to leave Iran and fighting barbarians has never endangered our planet.

I as an Iranian will not fight the invasion as what is already rilling Iran is as bad as it could possibly get. I want freedom from Islam and enemy of my enemy is my friend, so I say bring it on but please be gentle! I mean don't kill or destroy infrastructure if it is not absolutely necessary I mean the buildings/infrastructure has to be rebuilt after all.

Mullahs it is time to go home!

God bless!

[edit on 20-1-2005 by zurvan]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I'll send a "team" to rescue you, no BS. You are right, Iran is ruled by Arabs not persians. So rise up and through them out.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
I'll send a "team" to rescue you, no BS. You are right, Iran is ruled by Arabs not persians. So rise up and through them out.

and get killed?

No thank you very much. I'd rather stay alive and see them go!

those running Iran have no standards they only no one way and that is their way well if you don't like it they either kill you or psychologically destroy you.
I mean they don't only attack one psychologically but also most of their family.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zurvan
No thank you very much. I'd rather stay alive and see them go!

those running Iran have no standards they only no one way and that is their way well if you don't like it they either kill you or psychologically destroy you.
I mean they don't only attack one psychologically but also most of their family.

So it is the tyrany of the minority thingy again. Be safe my friend. May God be with you when the attack comes.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Little update about Iran:

Apparently, America already has people in the country picking out potential bombing targets. A war with Iran is the last thing the world needs, the Islamic world would just explode into choas if a war happened in the middle east.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Apparently, America already has people in the country picking out potential bombing targets. A war with Iran is the last thing the world needs, the Islamic world would just explode into choas if a war happened in the middle east.

Ahhh, what about Iraq, Afganistain, and the Jihad against Israel? Islam was founded on WAR. That's all mohamed did was war. Time to end the "Warmongers" once and for all.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

I think what you mean is another war in middle east right?

and by the way Islamic world has been in chaos since its inception! it wouldn't be new to them, I know I have lived there

Sep

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
That's all mohamed did was war.

Which war was that? Mohamad didnt fight a single offensive war. Muhammad received the Divine Revelation , and after enduring thirteen years of persecution, He fled but his enemies did not cease to oppress; they united to exterminate Him and all His followers. It was under such circumstances that Muhammad was forced to take up arms. After a few years a peace treaty was signed and when it did, Islam flourished and by the end the entire Arabia was converted to Islam. During his time he united his people, gave women some rights, wrote a book and created a religion. But according to you none of this mattered and "all mohamed did was war"

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
LOL

As a brit i see this as a very nice comprimise , you whack iran , Tel Aviv glows green.

thus ending both sides of arguements whos more responsible for the mess in the middle east JEWS OR ARABS

explains all the land they been buying in south america. sounds like someone in isreal with money knows its coming.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Time to end the "Warmongers" once and for all.

warmongers to end warmongers and the blind to lead the blind.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar

Don't you get it, Dr. Horacid is trying to sell his God send agenda in ATS, now I guess what he does not know and has not been keeping up with is, that the perditions of the middle east Armageddon will spread around the world and it will bring doomsday meaning that human race including the chosen US will be destroy too.

Nowhere even in the Nostradamus predictions of the middle east said that anybody will be the victor it only said that another nation non middle eastern will start the war.

It will be destabilization but the destruction to the entire world.

How about that Dr. Horacid?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by instar

Don't you get it, Dr. Horacid is trying to sell his God send agenda in ATS, now I guess what he does not know and has not been keeping up with is, that the perditions of the middle east Armageddon will spread around the world and it will bring doomsday meaning that human race including the chosen US will be destroy too.

Nowhere even in the Nostradamus predictions of the middle east said that anybody will be the victor it only said that another nation non middle eastern will start the war.

It will be destabilization but the destruction to the entire world.

How about that Dr. Horacid?

I have no "agenda" but no matter what is said here armageddon will happen and I believe very soon. I also believe that the US will have already "gone" by that time. The most powerful nation in the history of the planet is not even mentioned in Revelations or Daniel. So perhaps the US is doomed anyway.............

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

hmmm...god or Nostradamus???

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I have Three words for Iran: Napalm Naplam Naplam

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfkat157

You're right.
Iran should start stocking up on Napalm, Napalm, Napalm so they can use it against any troops who try to invade their sovereign nation without good reason.

[edit on 20-1-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

You're right.
Iran should start stocking up on Napalm, Napalm, Napalm so they can use it against any troops who try to invade their sovereign nation without good reason.

I totaly agree AceOfBase

I never thought I would say something like this, but...

I hope whichever country that invades Iran suffers massive casualties. Any terrorist attacks that may happen after/if Iran is invaded will be well deserved.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Really? Would you intend it for these people of Tehran?

Or to scorch this lovely city?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

You're right.

It is sad there are so many with similar Myopic views. When it comes to nukes there can be no apathy. Iran with its Sahab missiles and nukes would "rule" the entire asian continent and much of europe and africa too. They would dictate radical islam to the world..............

PS: Intrepid, I love Iran, it is one of the most beautiful contries in the planet. Tehran and Northward is something to see.

[edit on 20-1-2005 by DrHoracid]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
NO one deserves to die, because it is not the soldiers making the decsions, it is the boys at CENTCOM rolling the die with the lives they are provided, using the "BIg Board" as a global chess match.

Going into Iran will be a real war, not a isolated pocket of resistance conflict as Iraq and Afghanistan have become. This will be about 100's of dead a day or more.

As far as the well deserved terror attack comment, I'll take my chances on a warning with a hardy "Go hump yourslef' and your logic on that one. How can someone empathize with the plight of one people, and wish harm on another, you are no worse than those you yourself criticize.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join