It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[DC12016] Dragon / Im gonna start

page: 1

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Im a fan of abstract art on my walls, just to blend in...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Eye see.

Keep them coming.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

I think people are sensitive sometimes to show their work of art, i hope people can share their aesthetic art piece cause it wasnt long ago we painted stories in caves..

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Excellent! Do you have a full body rendering? Love to see it if you do.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

There isn't any full body

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Don't forget to go to this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... and post a link there to here, that wat DontTreadOnMe will know you've made an entry.

Beautiful artwork! Sure, it's an eye of a dragon, but I love the audacious variety of colours of the scales, and the purity of the eye's colour! Good job mate!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I like the underlying image and all the many tiny scales, I also really love the eye.

I will be plain that the color palette on the scales is not my personal preference (not a hot pink fan at all), but I do like the way you patterned the colors you used. I think the color pattern itself is good and believable for the subject matter.

I likely wouldn't hang it on my wall as a large piece, but as a smaller piece like a book cover or an avatar sized piece, I could see this finding a home with me somewhere.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

tried to make an avatar, im gonna cut and paste later..

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I have posted some of my art in other people's threads but only a few as I can't work out how to get more photos into the ats system. I not very computer literate. Would love to post my own art thread tho. I enjoy looking at other people's. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

edit on 13-8-2016 by TNMockingbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Thanks for the offer I really appreciate it, but I even have trouble working out how to email stuff to people. I have an Ipad which only seems to take Crappy photos for me and then I can upload maybe one or 2 photos into my ats account and a Samsung 5 ph which takes great photos but I can't work out how to get the photos into my ats, I think the files maybe to big. My paintings are mostly of my home planet which is very blue. Any ideas?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Check your PMs

edit on 13-8-2016 by TNMockingbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Excellent entry, love the strokes and the colorful scales affect, what's the medium?

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Very nice and colorful! Would love to see what the rest of the dragon would have looked like.

new topics

top topics

join