It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revisiting Trump's 'Physical Exam' Letter...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Released last December and roundly laughed at, this wasn't given the critical exposure it really deserved at the time. I encourage all Trump supporters to read this again, given what we now know about this Consummate Con Artist, and think what exactly this letter means - that Donald Trump wrote this 'certificate of health' letter with all his trademarked hyperbole himself, got a doctor to sign off on it, that Donald named the doctor's DEAD FATHER as his personal physician when he released the letter, that the 'doctor' who 'wrote' the letter can't even be bothered to proofread something so important before he releases it to a waiting press and public, and that not only was this whole sideshow only laughed at, but it wasn't taken as a full testimonial to the idiocy to come.

If this doesn't convince you you're being punked, nothing will.

What kind of person DOES this? Is this standard operating procedure for a future President? Would you trust this goon in a business deal? To babysit your children? Your parrot? Your dead parrot?

A warning - don't go to the good doctor's www site; it downloads a virus onto your computer. Just another gift that keeps giving from the Donald.

Bornstein, a Manhattan gastroenterologist who shared a medical practice with his father, writes he has been Trump’s doctor since 1980. His father, Jacob Bornstein, died in 2010 at the age of 93. But that didn’t stop Trump from Twitter-thanking Bornstein the elder for writing up his letter. “I am proud to share this health report, written by the highly respected Dr. Jacob Bornstein of Lenox Hill Hospital,” the mogul tweeted, linking to the letter. Trump later deleted the tweet, probably because Jacob Bornstein is dead. Harold Bornstein, however, is very much alive and says Donald Trump is the picture of health. In the letter, he describes his health over the past few decades using language that veers from standard to bizarre.

www.npr.org...

Feel free to read the comments there, some of them are hilarious. Oh and by the way, there are actual physically healthy, sane, qualified third party candidates running for this office. If we ever had a chance to get rid of the utterly corrupt two party system, it's now.

edit on 12-8-2016 by SentientCentenarian because: spelling

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

edit on 8122016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Good luck with the independents...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I don't know, he is a self promoter been doing it his whole life. I think he is sincere about a lot of things. I would like to see a 3rd party rise up but that needs to be done on a ground level first. Never going to do it starting at the top. Win some local elections, senate, congress and then make a strong push. After doing some research on the Clinton Foundation today that scared the living hell out of me way more than health records and tax records. That foundation is out of control. Not even the DOJ will touch it. No real records of where all this money is going, travel records, speech records, no audits, has full access to the the State Dept. Scary stuff. I knew it was bad but not that bad. Really made me sick to my stomach to be honest. Trump does to sometimes but not on that level. Not even close.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
Feel free to read the comments there, some of them are hilarious. Oh and by the way, there are actual physically healthy, sane, qualified third party candidates running for this office. If we ever had a chance to get rid of the utterly corrupt two party system, it's now.

This fools letter is just as bad as Hillary's. None of it is believable in any way. Anybody buying these glowingly clean bills of health for these candidates is asleep at the wheel.

It's a shame because you're right, we have at least one incredibly healthy and incredibly qualified third party candidate on the ballot in all 50 states.

But pay him no mind because Trump. Or because Clinton. Yawn.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

he hasn't had a chance yet he hasn't been in office. the thought of that man with more power, yikes.

that letter is a joke!

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Indeed. One of the campaign tactics that Republicans learned from Karl Rove was to attack your opponents strengths and place your candidate's weakness onto your opponent. So, it could be what we are seeing currently with the fixation on Clinton's health is really attacking a strength; it is Trump himself who is in very ill health, physically and perhaps heading towards a mental breakdown.

He has cancelled events in three states so far. He has sounded so low energy lately with his speeches, almost like Jeb Bush sounded. Was he asked to take, or given, medication to control himself?

Is he suffering from severe anxiety over having all these campaign resets lately? Is he unable to handle the pressure of coming up with actual plans? He postponed his immigration speech. Is he finally mentally imploding realizing what all the job of POTUS would require? After all, he has recently received those security briefings.

According to Republican campaign strategy, it just might be Trump is the one who "took a short-circuit in the brain". This could be serious stuff for the candidate and the party.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Was he asked to take, or given, medication to control himself?

That's what I thought too. He sounds, lately, like he's on drugs.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

It was said that Kellyanne Conway was going to be at Trump's side, follow him around from now till the end of the campaign. It could be Trump, and not Hillary Clinton, who needs someone at his side to manage his physical and mental health. She can't prescribe medication, but she could be following him to make sure he takes it or to watch for signs of a stroke or some other condition that would debilitate him.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Trump ran interference for Obama when he raised the issue of releasing his long form birth certificate.

He is running interference for Hillary by releasing a (more) ridiculous medical summary than her, too.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Trump ran interference for Obama when he raised the issue of releasing his long form birth certificate.

He is running interference for Hillary by releasing a (more) ridiculous medical summary than her, too.

His fake medical letter was released last December and her's is now over a year old. We obviously need more recent (and real) ones on both candidates, including mental health evaluations. While some outlets have make a bit of a fuss about Trump's fake letter, I haven't yet seen anyone question him about it personally. He needs to be hit HARD on how obviously this was not written by a doctor, asked how he got the 'signature' for it, and the doctor needs to be forced to come forward, under oath if possible, to declare how exactly this letter got produced. How much did Trump pay him to take a professional dive, IOW?

It's obvious Trump wrote this himself, it's filled with his hyperbolic word usage. He did another 'John Miller' on this. And yet his supporters still think he's the messiah. What is it going to take for them to see him as he is?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: desert
a reply to: windword

It was said that Kellyanne Conway was going to be at Trump's side, follow him around from now till the end of the campaign. It could be Trump, and not Hillary Clinton, who needs someone at his side to manage his physical and mental health. She can't prescribe medication, but she could be following him to make sure he takes it or to watch for signs of a stroke or some other condition that would debilitate him.

If he has a stroke, we'll all know soon enough. You can't hide one of those for any duration. And Kellyanne Conway wouldn't 'need' to have Rx powers, him being a billionaire circumvents that. You don't think he has access to any drug he might want? He's either on speed of some sort or he's so mentally ill that THAT'S why he only sleeps '4 hours a night' which he brags about. That ain't normal, folks. Too bad he doesn't spend his extra time reading for information, rather than twittering at all hours like a 12 year old girl.

The other problem with the mania that usually results in 'only needing four hours of sleep' is that sooner or later there's a mental breakdown and an energy crash. Full on, hitting a brick wall. For the sake of the planet, I hope it's soon.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

lol I also thought "John Miller" when I read about the letter.

Re drug use. I hadn't really thought about that. I would assume that people running for a public office (Congress, etc.) would at least try to be careful of their meds, at least avoid illegal drugs or meds that they really shouldn't be taking. For other jobs there is often drug testing. But if you are self-employed or wealthy like Trump, then what's it to you if you self-medicate or obtain drugs illegally (Rush Limbaugh, ex)? I never thought of it, but, heck, Trump could well be using drugs he shouldn't really need or be using.

Up until his current campaign, the other ones were more of a joke, a way to add value to his brand. So, as a private citizen, if he were taking something, then why stop for this campaign? Or, if he does try now to stop, what drugs would he need to counteract any withdrawal effects? This is an interesting idea.

"Hitting the brick wall", might never had happened with his former life, but now with a life of a candidate?

What if no one working for him on his campaign was aware of drug use as a private citizen? What if he keeps it all a secret to himself? How would we know, since he's never held an office before? Questions now.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Maybe Trump has a letter but, though it was not showy enough so he decided to rewrite it himself. It reminds me of when he used to call into talk shows and pretend he was his PR guy but, everybody knew it was him.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well, a former recent candidate says an "elderly" Trump should release info. Ben Carson on this morning's "Morning Joe".

"I think that somebody who is running for president of the United States, particularly if they're elderly — and that would include both major candidates — should disclose their medical history. And I'm not talking about from a year ago or two years ago. I'm talking about currently,"

Being referred to as elderly would be the last thing that Donald would want to hear. OTOH has anyone else noticed that it seems with Trump's latest reset, his hair is grayer? Did someone advise him to stop trying to act ageless and act his age? Look more "presidential" subliminally? Pence influence?

new topics

top topics

join