It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran issues sharp warning to US over any military action

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I realize that but the termination of a people because they don't accept Christ is the same. So Doc, what do you say?

Can you define if you Are stating that Hitler was on a religious crusade or are you referring to the US? I believe Hitler was more interested in the occult than Christ,no? Please correct me if I am wrong, but that is most of what I have read. we are not overseas killing in the name of God. Our soldiers do not dance on the dead bodies of fallen enemies and shout "God is Great (Allah Akbar anyone?).

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Doc, sorry to tell you man, but good cannot exist without evil. If one evil dies another will awaken to take its place. Ying and Yang baby, you can't have one without the other.

Yep, I agree with this. If there is "no evil" then there would be no measure of "good". What is considered "evil" now would be replaced by it's next representative. Man by his very nature, will always see good and bad. As long as humans run the world, their will NEVER be utopia.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Can you define if you Are stating that Hitler was on a religious crusade or are you referring to the US? I believe Hitler was more interested in the occult than Christ,no? Please correct me if I am wrong, but that is most of what I have read. we are not overseas killing in the name of God. Our soldiers do not dance on the dead bodies of fallen enemies and shout "God is Great (Allah Akbar anyone?).

No, I did not mean that Hitler was on a religious crusade, I was looking for the good Doctor's opinion, which I found to be fairly convolluted.

Originally posted by DrHoracid
I was waiting for this........

Jews are among the chosen people with a special "covenant" to and with God. So no Hitler was beyond evil. There are many (jews) that do accept Christ and will accept Christ when he returns. Those that do not will perish....along with all the others.

I am REALLY confused by this post, Jews accept Christ? This goes against everything that I have read and heard. Can a Jewish member clarify this for me? It sounds like duck and cover to me Doc. Anyways, if the treatment of Jews by Hitler was wrong and evil, what makes your position on the genocide of Muslims any different?

kix

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Yep American soldiers do not dance on dead bodies, they torture them, strip them of their clothes and take funny photos...PRAISE THE LORD.....

There is no fun in Killing, war is wrong and NO one has moral authority to IMPOSE death or fate on another sovereign country.... but now that we are in a ironic and killing spree let me entertain you with this escenarios:

The US invades Iran, all muslim nations protests and exersice their right to have Nuclulear (like GWB says!
) weapons, and oil embargo insues....gas goes to 5 a gal....are you ready for a economic meltdown and depresion...??? having no money and be sent to war is not really funny.....

The Us is strained because of weak dollar and there you go A DRAFT....man are you happy youll have a one way tocket to middle east FREE courtesy of Dubya and Halliburton.....

As 2 or three months pass away kim yonh (or whatever the wacko guy in Korea is called) attacks the US and your country is in another Trifecta.....mmmmm thosands of american soldiers dead, guess what?, illegal inmigrats will be EMBRACED and most probably repoblate your country, so you have a LOOSE LOOSE LOOSE situation....... but hey, you have learned from history and Hitler..... You really crack me Up

I guess Hans Blix is having lunch now watching the Prez inaguration and thinking..."here it goes again this crazy cowboy".....

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Try this for a start.

www.ifmj.org...

Fact not "duck and cover".

Here is more

religiousmovements.lib.virginia.edu...

[edit on 20-1-2005 by DrHoracid]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
[Anyways, if the treatment of Jews by Hitler was wrong and evil, what makes your position on the genocide of Muslims any different?]

I think you are a little off. Genocide against muslims? Not even close.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I see all this middle east conflict like this,

Afghanistan a revenge for 9/11

Iraq, in the beginning as a liberation now as a mess.

And is OK mess or not mess revenge or not is OK.

Attacking Iran or Syria, well not like Intrepid said we should sit and reconsider as what in the heck is Bush doing.

And sad to said it does looks like the somebody wants the decimation of and ethnic group here.

Now when Hitler did it , it was horrible, but what Bush will do if indeed attacks these countries is not far away from the same thing Hitler did to the Jews.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I just don't understand why we haven't started bombing them already.

Probably because we're getting our intel from the same idiots who said there were WMDs in Iraq. Another military act based on inaccurate intelligence would likely even make Bush supporters cry foul! I for one, am glad they're at least waiting until they see something concrete before going in....as you just know Dubya's finger is itching on the trigger...

To be honest, they should probably wait until the world sees a nuke test in Iran before even trying anything, but I know he won't wait THAT long...

I'm still amazed we're basically getting away with Iraq. I'd hate to see what the world reaction would be to an Iranian invasion...or even a strike.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Gaz thats the whole point we can't afford to wait untill they test a nuke. If we do that its already too late. I frankly don't care about world opinion. If the rest of the world hating us is the price for kepping nukes out of the hands of the madmen who run Iran then so be it. They will thank us later.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Gaz thats the whole point we can't afford to wait untill they test a nuke. If we do that its already too late. I frankly don't care about world opinion. If the rest of the world hating us is the price for kepping nukes out of the hands of the madmen who run Iran then so be it. They will thank us later.

"they" will never thank us. Look at Israel. They took the nuke out of saddams hand years ago. Who cares what the "world" thinks as long as they can continue to "think". Stopping Iran from getting nukes will let that happen.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Try this for a start.

www.ifmj.org...

Horacid, that site called Christians Pagans.

holy days such as Pesach and Hannukkah were proscribed and were replaced by pagan festivals such as Easter and Christmas.

That second site says that Messianic Jews only account for up to 100,000 people in the US. That's 100,000 Jews who believe in Jesus out of a population of almost 6 million.

Islam on the other hand, does regard Jesus as a prophet.

islam.about.com...
In the Qur'an, stories about the life and teachings of Jesus Christ (called 'Isa in Arabic) are abundant. The Qur'an recalls his miraculous birth, his teachings, the miracles he performed by God's permission, and his life as a respected prophet of God.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

"they" will never thank us. Look at Israel. They took the nuke out of saddams hand years ago. Who cares what the "world" thinks as long as they can continue to "think". Stopping Iran from getting nukes will let that happen.

Ahemm.........Dr. Horacid "Me think" that the only reason that Israel got away with it is because they knew US would back Israel in not time.

If Israel did not have the US "with them" they would have been erased of the face of the middle east by now.

Or perhaps they would have been given a piece of land in the US and would have been named the new Israeli state

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Yep American soldiers do not dance on dead bodies, they torture them, strip them of their clothes and take funny photos...PRAISE THE LORD.....

I didn't see any headless bodies in those pics, you do what you have to in war for information, nuff said. I do not agree with the action whole heartedly, but I understand.

The US invades Iran, all muslim nations protests and exersice their right to have Nuclulear (like GWB says! ) weapons, and oil embargo insues....gas goes to 5 a gal....are you ready for a economic meltdown and depresion...??? having no money and be sent to war is not really funny...

There is nothing funny, it is reality, and trying to put the fear of the draft and 5 dollar gas into the minds of people is propoganda as bad as that which you criticize in the BUsh adminstration.

The Us is strained because of weak dollar and there you go A DRAFT....man are you happy youll have a one way tocket to middle east FREE courtesy of Dubya and Halliburton.....

A draft becasue of an increase in the amount of product China is starting to import and export, need, want and create, along with the EU and the Euro. There is your weak dollar. How can you blame it on Halliburton, get over it!!!

As 2 or three months pass away kim yonh (or whatever the wacko guy in Korea is called) attacks the US and your country is in another Trifecta.....mmmmm thosands of american soldiers dead, guess what?, illegal inmigrats will be EMBRACED and most probably repoblate your country, so you have a LOOSE LOOSE LOOSE situation....... but hey, you have learned from history and Hitler..... You really crack me Up

Cracking on people for historical views and then not knowing the name of the leader of NK, that is classic ignorance embraced, not denied.

and all those immigrants we are letting in the country, I think those are the ones who should worry about a draft.

back to the point at hand, Iran will be ugly and long.....

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
www.apologeticsindex.org...

And BTW, Christmas and Easter did begin as pagan festivals.

Easter is based originally on Ishtar the godess of fertility from babylon and Baal days. Ever wonder about "eggs" at easter?

Christmas was all about the winter soltice. The romans did a "evergreen" tree thingy to one of their "gods". Christmas trees?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
In 1948 the UN created "jordan" for the palestinians. Arafat was so bad the "king" of jordan threw him and "them" out.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I wish you could meet some muslim friends of mine.

They would certainly have a thing or two to say to you Doc. But in any case, god might have judgement on those that are evil, but I can bet that many will be right here in the good ol' USA.

The Christians will be killed in equal numbers.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
To answer Gazrok, another war with Iran, is just going to further polarize the world. As we can see, some of the Nazis posting in this thread, are no longer making any bones about being Nazis. I got to respect them for that. As there is no longer any proper pretexts for war, people will either have to rally behind the Nazi cause or the anti-war liberal cause. There will be far more people joining the anti-war cause this time.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
There is no God, no Allah. All there is, is OPRAH!!!!

Someday all you religious meatheads will figure that out. I just hope most of use sane people make it through all your wars.

You know, there was a time in human history when people were convinced beyond all doubt that the Sun was a god. They would kill you for saying otherwise. Find me one person who thinks the Sun is a god today. Just one. Someday, when real thinking people can explain away all the still unanswered questions out there, you will see the death of all religious BELIEF. Religion is like a bad quilt that gets passed down from generation to generation. One day people will figure out they dont need it anymore...

Lets hope we all make it that long...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

In 1948 the UN created "jordan" for the palestinians. Arafat was so bad the "king" of jordan threw him and "them" out.

I wish someone had bought you a history book for Christmas.

Jordan wasn't created in 1948.
It was seperated from Palestine in the 1920s.

www.worldstatesmen.org...
1516 Part of the Ottoman Empire.
12 May 1920 Part of British mandate of Palestine.
11 Apr 1921 Emirate of Transjordan (under British mandate).
26 May 1923 Transjordan formally separated from Palestine.
28 Feb 1928 British recognized the Transjordania mandate as
independent, but maintained military and some
financial control over the kingdom.
25 May 1946 Hashemite Kingdom of Transjordan.
17 Jun 1946 Formal independence from Britain.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Try this for a start.

www.ifmj.org...

Sorry for the late reply, work.

Did you read that site? I wouldn't call that credible, more like wishful thinking. Here check out reallity:

en.wikipedia.org...

[Anyways, if the treatment of Jews by Hitler was wrong and evil, what makes your position on the genocide of Muslims any different?]

I think you are a little off. Genocide against muslims? Not even close.

When you state that you want to use any avenue, up to and including nukes, that goes beyond just taking out the extremists. It is indiscriminate annihilation of everyone in the area, including people like in the pictures on the last page. That IS genocide.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join