It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Iran issues sharp warning to US over any military action

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Almost 2/3's of this planet will die in the next 7 years. Think about that for a while............



It sounds like you relish the thought, its an abomination. I want to see grandkids, Im not in hurry for armageddon, Your bloodthirsty God can take a ticket and wait!



Sep

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by zurvan
I think some of Gods wrath is gonna be called a "Hell fire"
if you know what I mean and it will be precisely guided to them!


Hopfully it will be guided towards those who wish ill for others.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar

Almost 2/3's of this planet will die in the next 7 years. Think about that for a while............



It sounds like you relish the thought, its an abomination. I want to see grandkids, Im not in hurry for armageddon, Your bloodthirsty God can take a ticket and wait!


Actually it is very good news. Evil will finally be purged from this planet.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
hmm so there wont be any evil in the remaining 1/3 ? intresting! Is this divine intervention your referring to or US intervention? a rapture or a rupture?



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar
hmm so there wont be any evil in the remaining 1/3 ? intresting! Is this divine intervention your referring to or US intervention? a rapture or a rupture?


Actually it will be judgment day. God will end evil on earth. The living and the dead will be judged. Good lives, evil dies............

But getting back to the original post, I think Iran is scared they will be "purged" before they can finish their nukes.......



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Actually it will be judgment day. God will end evil on earth. The living and the dead will be judged. Good lives, evil dies............

But getting back to the original post, I think Iran is scared they will be "purged" before they can finish their nukes.......


"Can I get a hallaujah on the righteous nukes?"




Sheesh!



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
hallelujah



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
And another potentially interesting thread collapses into a shouting match about "gods". I'm getting tired of having to read through this rubbish in order to find interesting posts by level-headed people



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
hallelujah



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
And another potentially interesting thread collapses into a shouting match about "gods". I'm getting tired of having to read through this rubbish in order to find interesting posts by level-headed people


Then don't read it. Exercise the free will my god gave you, thats why he gave it to you.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curio
And another potentially interesting thread collapses into a shouting match about "gods". I'm getting tired of having to read through this rubbish in order to find interesting posts by level-headed people


Add to the original discussion if you can. But if all you can do is "bitch" then move on.

Please contibute something.......please?



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I can see that I got your attention DrH. This is from another thread but I figured I'd post it here, same tripe anyways:


Originally posted by DrHoracid

Originally posted by Paul

Originally posted by DrHoracid
they are just misguided children.


But you'd still nuke them all?


Not ALL muslims are evil, just misguided because they reject Christ. The EVIL ones are the radical mullahs, terrorist, and those that support them. But misguided or not they are still a threat to this planet and I would not hesitate to stop them by any means necessary.


My question is, By using this logic, are you saying that Hitler was right to attempt genocide against the Jews? They don't accept Christ.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
No, using simple logic, HItler moved to fast. Is that easier. THere is no mention of the genocide of the Jews in the statement. The fact the Holucaust occured is a by product of a war, an evil time where men do evil things. The Jewish community was one of many who were afflicted with war with Germany. Look at how many genrations of Russins were lost,etc,etc.

We have 2 things Hitler did not, and that is Britan and good moral judgement. If we carpet bombed tehran and killed 23,000, there would be outrage in the world, rightly so. However, we as a nation cannot allow the proliferation of nuclear weapons, anywhere. Catch 22, and I am on the side of my country, no matter who leads it.

and if you don't want to believe in god, try to just believe in yourself


[edit on 20-1-2005 by esdad71]



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I can see that I got your attention DrH. This is from another thread but I figured I'd post it here, same tripe anyways:


Originally posted by DrHoracid

Originally posted by Paul

Originally posted by DrHoracid
they are just misguided children.


But you'd still nuke them all?


Not ALL muslims are evil, just misguided because they reject Christ. The EVIL ones are the radical mullahs, terrorist, and those that support them. But misguided or not they are still a threat to this planet and I would not hesitate to stop them by any means necessary.


My question is, By using this logic, are you saying that Hitler was right to attempt genocide against the Jews? They don't accept Christ.


I was waiting for this........

Jews are among the chosen people with a special "covenant" to and with God. So no Hitler was beyond evil. There are many (jews) that do accept Christ and will accept Christ when he returns. Those that do not will perish....along with all the others.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
No, using simple logic, HItler moved to fast. Is that easier. THere is no mention of the genocide of the Jews in the statement.


I realize that but the termination of a people because they don't accept Christ is the same. So Doc, what do you say?



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by esdad71
No, using simple logic, HItler moved to fast. Is that easier. THere is no mention of the genocide of the Jews in the statement.


I realize that but the termination of a people because they don't accept Christ is the same. So Doc, what do you say?


Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, all were beyond evil. But see previous answer about jews.......



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Originally posted by Curio
And another potentially interesting thread collapses into a shouting match about "gods". I'm getting tired of having to read through this rubbish in order to find interesting posts by level-headed people


Add to the original discussion if you can. But if all you can do is "bitch" then move on.

Please contibute something.......please?


This is a forum for discusion about "the war on terror" not a "religious smackdown" forum - if you want to ram your (very twisted) beliefs down people's throats (disguised as stories about the possible Iran conflict) then go somewhere else. You always do the same thing - post some quote to get a thread started, then start dropping in your extremist views to wind people up - to which people duly start responding. You obviously get off on it in some trollish way.

I won't add to your pleasure anymore (and take this thread even more OT), I will press the ignore button and say no more on the subject.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Actually if you think about it - Iran is a very scary proposition right now. The US and their allies are unable to finish business in Iraq right now. What do you honestly think would happen if another front was started against Iran?
I've read that MANY 10's of thousands of Iranian troops are capable of deploying across the border within a very short amount of time. How do you suppose that we combat these forces? We're unable to take out some poorly trained, yet fromidable, insurgents. Add let's say another 100 thousand enemy troops to combat. And these troops ARE trained from what I understand. How would we supply our troops.
Unless nukes are used, and I DO NOT ADVOCATE this at all, there is no real way that our under-staffed, under-supplied, under-protected troops could do.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Actually it will be judgment day. God will end evil on earth. The living and the dead will be judged. Good lives, evil dies............


Doc, sorry to tell you man, but good cannot exist without evil. If one evil dies another will awaken to take its place. Ying and Yang baby, you can't have one without the other.



posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curio

This is a forum for discusion about "the war on terror" not a "religious smackdown" forum - if you want to ram your (very twisted) beliefs down people's throats (disguised as stories about the possible Iran conflict) then go somewhere else. You always do the same thing - post some quote to get a thread started, then start dropping in your extremist views to wind people up - to which people duly start responding. You obviously get off on it in some trollish way.

I won't add to your pleasure anymore (and take this thread even more OT), I will press the ignore button and say no more on the subject.


The single biggest motivation or war on this planet has been religion. Iran's revelution was all about radical Islam. The country is rune by radical "mullah's". Just how do you discuss the subject without religion?
I am sorry you are so offended by God. The entire war on and with terror is based on Jihad (holy war) from the terrorist. I will ask GW to pray for you..................



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join