It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran issues sharp warning to US over any military action

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
"Iran accused the United States of trying to disrupt its nuclear negotiations with the European Union by evoking the threat of a military strike, and warned Washington it would respond to any "unwise measure."

"With reliance on enormous popular support, diplomatic capacity and full military capability, the Islamic Republic of Iran will firmly respond to any unwise measure or plan," foreign ministry spokesman Hamid Reza Asefi said in a statement responding to "recent comments by US officials".

On Monday US President George W. Bush said he could not rule out a resort to military action if the United States failed to persuade Iran to abandon a nuclear energy programme it charges is a cover for developing the bomb."

And it begins

These and other recent statements would support the theory that Iran is very close to manufacturing nukes and the associated delivery systems. These appear to be last minute "stalling"..............

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I just don't understand why we haven't started bombing them already.

What i would like to see from Bush's inauguratuon speech at the very end just as he's about to walk off stage.
"oh by the way 10 f-117 stealth bombers just started the initail bombing raids on Iran as of 1 minute ago tehran is a smoking ruin"

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331

Nither do i? Why dont you just declare war on the whole planet.. instead of doing it piecemeal.

Scared of retalliation? Only attack small troublesome countries once they have been disarmed?

No you wont start shooting at Iran till you are sure nothing dirty will come flying your way.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Why dont you just declare war on the whole planet

Because we learn from history. The fact is if Hitler hadn't been so impatient he coukld have easily concered europe. After annexing poland he should have wated a few years. then attacked another country then wait few years then attacked another. Had he done so europe never would have united to fight him. Instead he got impatient.

Sep

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   

What i would like to see from Bush's inauguratuon speech at the very end just as he's about to walk off stage.
"oh by the way 10 f-117 stealth bombers just started the initail bombing raids on Iran as of 1 minute ago tehran is a smoking ruin"

Did you have a bad childhood or something like that? I dont think it is normal for people to enjoy seeing 12 million dead people.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
No bad childhood, just the abillity to reconise an enemy and the good sense not to leave an enemy alive.

Sep

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   

No bad childhood, just the abillity to reconise an enemy and the good sense not to leave an enemy alive.

So you are saying every person alive in Tehran is an enemy and works in the army?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   

My god, more offensive craziness!Sounds like anyone who does not suck up Americas arse is an enemy!

Go Iran, sounds like David and Goliath to me, I hope it turns out the same way if push comes to shove. Back off America!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sep

So you are saying every person alive in Tehran is an enemy ?

Thats exactly what I am saying.

[edit on 20-1-2005 by mwm1331]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Iran as a sovereign state has the right to any nuclear technology it wishes. If the US and Israel has it, so should Iran. They set the precedent and they can pay for it.

thanks,
drfunk

Sep

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
mwm1331, are you sure you didnt have a bad childhood? I mean either you have no common sense and are filled with hate, or you have a really bad sense of humor

[edit on 20-1-2005 by Sep]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   

May God have mercy on your soul. Or not.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

May God have mercy on your soul. Or not.

God may have spared Diego Garcia and its B-1, B-2 and F-117's from the tsunami. Perhaps so they could do their "mission" for God against Iran...........

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Yeah aint that funny?
An "act of god" (the official legal term for such a dsaster BTW) wipes out 200+k people mostly muslims. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Sep

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Yeah aint that funny?
An "act of god" (the official legal term for such a dsaster BTW) wipes out 200+k people mostly muslims. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Yeah man, 200,000 people from diffrent countries, religions and races died, that is hallarious.

On a serious note, as I mentioned before, you have no common sense and you sense of humor is truly sick.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sep

Yeah aint that funny?

Yeah man, 200,000 people from diffrent countries, religions and races died, that is hallarious.

On a serious note, as I mentioned before, you have no common sense and you sense of humor is truly sick.

Almost 2/3's of this planet will die in the next 7 years. Think about that for a while............

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Well Sep I just find it funny that the mullahs are always talking about god's wrath being flung upon the infidels, but when gods wrath did hit they were the infidels.

Sep

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Well Sep I just find it funny that the mullahs are always talking about god's wrath being flung upon the infidels, but when gods wrath did hit they were the infidels.

As I said, if you find something funny about over 200,000 people dying funny, you have a sick sense of humor.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Why dont you just declare war on the whole planet

Because we learn from history. The fact is if Hitler hadn't been so impatient he coukld have easily concered europe. After annexing poland he should have wated a few years. then attacked another country then wait few years then attacked another. Had he done so europe never would have united to fight him. Instead he got impatient.

so you saying the US is basicly like the nazis

except smarter

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I think some of Gods wrath is gonna be called a "Hell fire"
if you know what I mean and it will be precisely guided to them!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join