It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Releases Current Tax Return.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

the title of the OP is

Hillary Clinton Releases Current Tax Return

Deflection?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: revalationsaint

If they don't mean squat then it shouldn't be a big deal to release them and if the shoe was on the other foot this place would be full of the usual crybabies.

Trump should just release them. He's going to lose anyways...maybe there's something in there that will hurt him post election or maybe he doesn't want everyone making fun of him for lying about his income. It'd make me laugh considering how he suffers from tiny penis syndrome.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Have you actually done the math to see if that would be a 1-for-1 exchange of source of incomes? Or are you just doing fuzzy accounting math in your head and assuming things will just work out?

It could be, but no one wants to implement it because it would involve tacking on a 30% sales tax to everything, and then sending everyone in the country a monthly check to offset some spending.

Then, on top of that it creates a massive conflict of interest because the act of being financially responsible and saving money detracts from government revenue, so the government has a reason to encourage you to not save.

Gin

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

So kind of you to quote me but where exactly was Trump mentioned in my post? Someone must have a problem with reading comprehension.

To be more on the topic. Clinton Foundation is part of Hillary, they come together in one package. Like it or not, no deflection from you or anyone else will not change that fact.
edit on 12-8-2016 by Gin because: typo

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Lol. That's not a deflection. Keep scrambling. Why is your boyfriend hiding though?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

the title of the OP is

Hillary Clinton Releases Current Tax Return

Deflection?

OP

They show a high rate of tax, matching what she wants to tax those in her tax bracket. Trump still refuses.

People would like to see Trump's return or returns, which would show how he does business. If someone wants to lead the 'free world' it would be useful to see. Cinton's doctor has also released a reasonable medical statement, while Trump's is fairly unbeleiveable.

It is now Trump's move.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

And when the MSM saw his Net Worth they ripped his a$$ for being an elitist and out-of-touch with the American People.There is no way for a Republican to win.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So...

96% of The Clinton's charitibale donations go to ...

You guessed it!

The Clinton Foundation!

No wonder the FBI is investigating!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
And when the MSM saw his Net Worth they ripped his a$$ for being an elitist and out-of-touch with the American People.There is no way for a Republican to win.

Actually, what they ripped Romney for was the fact that he was paying an effective tax rate of 14%. Not the amount he made, simply the amount of his so called fair share he wasn't paying.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You sound very proud of that fact. Proud of Hillary.

Fact is we have a very ugly political election that will not end well for anyone.

Sadly, nothing Hillary does or says is ever going to be or has been the truth. She is also quite ill which she is trying to hide.

Trump, who cares about his taxes. He owns everything and it would mean exposure of all his partnerships. I don't blame him-he states whatever he feels and appears very public. Loon or not.

Its that Hillary is or appears to lie and hide and dare I say it-kill when things don't go her way. And we already know about Bill. Do we want that in our White House?

Not pretty.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

www.allenbwest.com...

The Clinton Foundation gives about as much to legitimate charities as Hillary Clinton. The Foundation spends a mere 10 percent of its revenue on charitable grants, while an equal 10 percent is spent on travel, 33 percent on salaries/benefits, and 47 percent on all other expenses (rent, supplies, IT). By contrast, charities like the American Red Cross and Doctors Without Borders spend 92 and 90 percent, respectively, of the revenue they raise on the charitable causes for which they exist. It should come as little surprise then that after the FBI finished investigating Hillary Clinton, they began investigating her Foundation. The Daily Caller reported yesterday that “Multiple FBI investigations are underway involving potential corruption charges against the Clinton Foundation, according to a former senior law enforcement official.”
[/quote/]

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

The problem with this is that state and local governments operate on nearly no oversight. State governments in particular are extremely powerful, and there just doesn't exist the number of people or the organizations to force transparency on them. We can't even do that to the feds with a national focus on it.

So you're asking for the least transparent, most powerful branch of government to get even more powerful on the basis that you fear large government. It just doesn't make sense. The feds as it is, have less impact over your day to day life than anyone else does. It's not the feds who dictate housing standards for your lawn, or how you decorate at christmas, or the speed limits on the roads you drive on, and so on.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: buckwhizzle

Actually, what they ripped Romney for was the fact that he was paying an effective tax rate of 14%. Not the amount he made, simply the amount of his so called fair share he wasn't paying.

And given that the average Gruber voter doesn't understand different tax rates for things like capital gains, carried interest, etc it was easy to paint him as not paying his fair share.

With the MSM solidly left there is no positive outcome for any wealthy conservative to release their tax returns.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

The thing is I can MOVE if I don't like my local government whether it is to a different village, town, city, or state. People can vote with their wallets and feet.

With the Feds, you CANNOT escape which is why it is important they they be as small as possible.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Who cares about her personal taxes?
Everyone knows most of the Clinton's fortune is funneled through the Clinton foundation to keep it out of the public eye.
She releases her taxes and you all think she is being transparent.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

It just sounds like a good idea. Everybody has to buy stuff. Not everybody reports their income.

Well do the math. If it works out then I'm game. Though keep in mind that sales tax is a state level thing. So if we implemented a federal sales tax, expect it to be in addition to any state sales tax you are paying.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

*Eyeroll* Thanks for your opinion Mr. Somalia.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

but he is a billionaire as far as i know. and i know based on a forbes estimated net worth of trump ..
I see. "As far as I know" passes for evidence these days... What happened to ATS?

as far as i know followed by "AND I KNOWBASED ON A FORBES ESTIMATED NETWORTH of 4.5 billion." that part you left out in my quote...weird eh

what passes as evidence is simple inquisition and research. i researched, and told you my source. yet you quote the first part not the source where i got it from. ill just post it for you, but im sure some other ad hom will be in effect. 4.5b

How someone made their fortunes has a direct correlation with their itemized tax return.
say i win 450 million jackpot tomorrow, vice a person who was in say real estate for 40 year who has a net worth of the same 450 million. our tax returns will be quite different. and the difference is how i acquired my fortune. exactly like i said.
edit on 12-8-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: Aazadan

The thing is I can MOVE if I don't like my local government whether it is to a different village, town, city, or state. People can vote with their wallets and feet.

With the Feds, you CANNOT escape which is why it is important they they be as small as possible.

You can't really move. Most people are bound to where they live by their families, their jobs, and other commitments.

Furthermore, nothing stops you from moving now. Why can't you go to another country? Because you like it in the US? What happens when taxes are on a state level, you're just going to come back and say you shouldn't be forced to move to another state because you like where you are.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
And given that the average Gruber voter doesn't understand different tax rates for things like capital gains, carried interest, etc it was easy to paint him as not paying his fair share.

With the MSM solidly left there is no positive outcome for any wealthy conservative to release their tax returns.

Romney didn't exactly help himself on this front when he claimed he was paying 39.8%, and then an additional 15% in capital gains on top of that. Maybe if he was honest in the first place he would have won.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join