It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on calling Obama the founder of ISIS: They dont get sarcasm

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

This entire thing has only MADE him money.

Well what I'm hearing is the people he owes, aren't the kind you want to be indebted to.
The dudes got problems which may explain his "unusual" behavior.

Then to make matters worse, like I said this started as a money scheme but then some higher up the food chains heard about the deal & invited themselves in.

I'm waiting to hear back from a guy who's gotta talk to a guy but I think poor Drumpf is screwed either way.LOL
The only question is will America share in that by being stupid enough to let this carny anywhere near any real power or influence.

K~

link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Lol using the word literal does not change the fact that trump fans said that trump was right about obama creating isis.

Just admit your wrong

This is tedious friend. I said literal, meaning, no one took him serious but you. Yes, people agreed with him.

link   
a reply to: aethertek

Correct. And there is a phrase people use that he deals with, it is 'You better come correct." And I think he owes some money.
edit on 12-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I think it wsould involve too much logical thought on your part.

i just don't like assuming about people I do not know through their dialect. In the end, we judge actions more than words.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Ohanka
He should've stucked to his guns on this one, told people to go out and investigate it.

It was not sarcasm, Donald, you told the truth.

Well, maybe not quite "founded" but "created" would be quite accurate.

No it wouldn't be accurate because it was the invasion of Iraq is what gave ISIS the opening it needed to flourish. Now who was the president that started the invasion of Iraq?

It was pulling OUT of Iraq that let them flourish.

Obama stopped wars but forgot to tell the enemy about it.

Bush didn't have an isis problem, did he?

But thanks to hillary, isis now has Libya!!

I wonder how the anti Trumpers hear hillary when she lies, I mean talks?

I'm lovin how he jerks the media around, tho.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I think it wsould involve too much logical thought on your part.

i just don't like assuming about people I do not know through their dialect. In the end, we judge actions more than words.

True. Words are important, though, and you have presented yourself as someone very good with words. That is why I state that.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Ohanka
He should've stucked to his guns on this one, told people to go out and investigate it.

It was not sarcasm, Donald, you told the truth.

Well, maybe not quite "founded" but "created" would be quite accurate.

No it wouldn't be accurate because it was the invasion of Iraq is what gave ISIS the opening it needed to flourish. Now who was the president that started the invasion of Iraq?

It was pulling OUT of Iraq that let them flourish.

Obama stopped wars but forgot to tell the enemy about it.

Bush didn't have an isis problem, did he?

But thanks to hillary, isis now has Libya!!

I wonder how the anti Trumpers hear hillary when she lies, I mean talks?

I'm lovin how he jerks the media around, tho.

You have got to be kidding.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

True. Words are important, though, and you have presented yourself as someone very good with words. That is why I state that.

In my travels, those who sound crass, blunt or unintelligent are often good people, especially when everyone around them attests to it and love them. The dismissal and dehumanization of someone because of how they speak is particularly elitist, and I refuse to get involved in that, though I am an admitted grammar nazi.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Yea that phrase is about showing respect from where I'm from, maybe in some circles it means money.?

Any way Drumpf stumbled bad when he went foreign for his cash flow after the western first-world banks cut him off.

The old orange boy is desperate.

K~

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: odzeandennz

It won't matter to his supporters but sarcasm isn't the only thing he doesn't understand.
How did he end up with so much money , he can't be as stupid as he's acting ... can he ?

He got His dough the old fashioned way, He inherited it, a whole bunch of it.. I still don't get the "great business man" wouldn't that be the guy who owns a paint store and DOESN'T declare bankruptcy?? If You start w/a bunch of $$$ and when that $$$ is lost then You lose that $$$ is that the person You want dealing with Your $$$?

I also can admit that I didn't understand the whole "he isn't releasing his taxes because he is broke again..." but I'm getting warmer to that end of the train..

So He reared in a home w/a whole bunch of $$$, went to a Private Military Academy where he 'almost' got a Purple Heart, then started out in business, declared bankruptcy more than You and I did or could do, has donated "millions" to all sorts of politicians but He is NOT part of 'the establishment'? what?

The closer We get to November the clearer the picture gets. Thus far, both of the leading candidates have shown that BOTH are not up to the task. Next!

To Miss Clinton- Thanks for Your service from a grateful Nation. Leave the password to ALL Your ATMS/Accounts etc. and then leave the Country. I'd suggest Saudi Arabia so they can perhaps give You some more $$$ besides the $2B they gave to The Clinton Fraudation™.

To Mr. Trump- You've lasted longer than You were supposed to, You've earned Your $$$.. Sadly, the group You took this task for, The Clinton Cabal, couldn't dodge the misdeeds of all those malicious acts, that isn't Your fault. Due to their illegal behavior You have to continue to be a "sarcastic Turd" I bet You won't be able to keep a straight face these next few weeks

Heck, You 'may' just have to go on 5th Ave. and do something stupid like You tweeted just to take the heat of Hillary, I don't think the thespian Sir John Gielguld could keep it straight on this... Do You have the acting chops to pull it off? You don't want to be POTUS but You do actually 'deserve' an Oscar.. Billy Bob Thornton in "Sling Blade" doesnt have snot on You..

You Know how I KNOW? Your advisor hasn't disconnected Your Twitter™ account.. 50+ y.o. guy on Twitter™ really?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well, Wartune time. But, Trump meant it. He meant it to go for a 24 hour news cycle, even if he doesn't believe it. It wasn't sarcasm, it was for less educated people to actually BELIEVE it. Come on now, people.

He was going for less educated people to BELIEVE he founded ISIS. Like the normal peopl on BIN and GLP. That is a LOT of people.

That is not funny.

edit on 12-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Im tired of being told that we didn't hear what we just heard
and we didn't see what we just saw.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Naturally. The idea is to plant the idea of it in the psyche of his supporters so they repeat it en masse. He's doing it to poke fun instead of run a campaign. Which makes it funny that he doesn't realize that this is causing the joke to REALLY be on him. While he plays around with childish antics, Hillary is ACTUALLY running a real campaign and is pretty much setting up the winning hand without Trump even showing up to play.

edit on 12-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Im tired of being told that we didn't hear what we just heard
and we didn't see what we just saw.

I'm kind of tired of always being told we are idiots for hearing what we heard.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Lol using the word literal does not change the fact that trump fans said that trump was right about obama creating isis.

Just admit your wrong

This is tedious friend. I said literal, meaning, no one took him serious but you. Yes, people agreed with him.

Yes i am the only one who believed him, makes so much sense.

Tedious cool big word dude, still wrong just like trump

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Even the Trump apologist know what he said and what will be the ultimate result. They know it wasn't sarcasm.

They just still want to play the game in hopes that some miracle will happen and Trump regain his sanity and perhaps some sort of divine intervention will take place.

It's the deer in the headlight syndrome....they know full well the final outcome but their emotional involvement and ego won't allow them to admit defeat.

Classic derp spiral into denial and ultimate depression. You can already see the symptoms in some members.
edit on 12-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I gotta give respect where it is due. He's good.

That Moran (sic)TM. is "due" no respect!
Did he fool you or me or the millions of other American citizens that saw through his side show BS.

Big deal he conned the usual rabble, no great feat, the money men have been doing that for years.
Hence the pathetic state of the republican party these days.

K~

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek
I'm just impressed on how he did it. The money men have been using slick words and complicated contracts to do it. Trump just yelled his way to it.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
You guys are acting like you've never heard someone use hyperbole before. This is the twilight zone.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Yes i am the only one who believed him, makes so much sense.

Tedious cool big word dude, still wrong just like trump

Not an argument, and fell just as short as your last attempt. I'll make sure to accommodate (too big?) your vocabulary from now on.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join