It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on calling Obama the founder of ISIS: They dont get sarcasm

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

No need to TWIST Trump's words. He just says them. They are words in his actual mind. How people don't know this is dangerous yet, if he is elected, may God have mercy on your soul.

Transparency is dangerous?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I know right?

I think what started as a lark to make some quick cash to pay off his creditors (still waiting to hear back on that) morphed into the sideshow that this election has become.

Either way his supporters are being taken for a ride but then they always do.

K~

Yep, he owes a LOT of money. He loaned money to his own campaign and then 'forgave it', tax writeoff. Then he scheduled his paid speaking engagements to coincide with campaign stops. This entire thing has only MADE him money.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

I know right?

I think what started as a lark to make some quick cash to pay off his creditors (still waiting to hear back on that) morphed into the sideshow that this election has become.

K~

Then there are those who say they are for the people but lay prostrate before a bureaucracy as soon as a private citizen runs for office.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

No need to TWIST Trump's words. He just says them. They are words in his actual mind. How people don't know this is dangerous yet, if he is elected, may God have mercy on your soul.

Transparency is dangerous?

I did not say that. Transparency is actually illuminating. It clearly shows how awful he is.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

a reply to: aethertek

I know right?

K~

Then there are those who say they are for the people but lay prostrate before a bureaucracy as soon as a private citizen runs for office.

It depends on which 'private citizen'. Trump is a nut. I thought you were smarter than that.

link   
a reply to: odzeandennz
That's not sarcasm. It's passive/aggressive Bravo Sierra mongering. Sarcasm is an art...Trump is just flinging feces.

link   

I did not say that. Transparency is actually illuminating. It clearly shows how awful he is.

A thought crime?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

It depends on which 'private citizen'. Trump is a nut. I thought you were smarter than that.

Private citizen, meaning not on the government's dime, nor a career politician.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

A thought crime?

No. Speaking is not thought.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Speaking is an extension of thought, unless you are not speaking your thoughts. Speech crime?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Private citizen, meaning not on the government's dime, nor a career politician.

He has been on the government's dime for a couple decades.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Choice between 2 sickness. This is the other side. The industrial military complex and spinning media.

edit on 12-8-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 12-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Speaking is an extension of thought, unless you are not speaking your thoughts. Speech crime?

WTH is speech crime? If he says ridiculous things, he will appear ridiculous. If he says things and changes his mind tomorrow, he will appear ridiculous.
edit on 12-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

WTH is speech crime? If he says ridiculous things, he will appear ridiculous. If he [says] things and changes his mind tomorrow, he will appear ridiculous.

I will save you from my own analysis of what I think about you by reading your words.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

Choice between 2 sickness. This is the other side. The industrial military complex and spinning media.

I don;t even know who that is.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

WTH is speech crime? If he says ridiculous things, he will appear ridiculous. If he [says] things and changes his mind tomorrow, he will appear ridiculous.

I will save you from my own analysis of what I think about you by reading your words.

Please, do go forward. I am not in need of saving.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

It involves too much guesswork, prejudice and assumption. I'd rather not mistake someone I do not know as awful.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

a reply to: buster2010

No it wouldn't be accurate because it was the invasion of Iraq is what gave ISIS the opening it needed to flourish. Now who was the president that started the invasion of Iraq?

Which of the current presidential nominees supported it?

Again this is pretty simple, even for you, you said in this very thread that only anti trump people thought that what trump said was true, i asked you to go visit a thread on the subject from yesterday, where trumps fans where so happy proclaiming that trump was right, that obama was the creator or isis.

Still waiting for an answer

I said in this very thread that only anti-Trump people took it literal. There's your first mistake. Maybe some Trump supporters thought he was being literal, but none of them are in the thread you mentioned.

Lol using the word literal does not change the fact that trump fans said that trump was right about obama creating isis.

Just admit your wrong

edit on 12-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

It involves too much guesswork, prejudice and assumption. I'd rather not mistake someone I do not know as awful.

I think it wsould involve too much logical thought on your part.
edit on 12-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join