It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump on calling Obama the founder of ISIS: They dont get sarcasm

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
He meant it.
Not in the sense that they were over there, recruiting.. but in the sense that he believes that the rebels that the administration armed to cause chaos in Syria, got out of control and thrived in the 'power vacuums' left in the middle east.
He is basically saying that the actions of the administration, we have isis.
He has a strong case also

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Everytime, Trump screws up, he has some stupid comment to try and cover it up. He is dangerous, unfit, narcissistic, and uncouth!

Hillary, may not be an amazing choice, bit she is the ONLY choice!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

To the idiots who think Trump actually meant Obama founded ISIS...

Does that include all his brainwashed supporters that argued vehemently that he was indeed right?

(spits up drink)

Which supporters 'argued vehemently' that Obama founded ISIS? I won't deny that Obama's weak-spined policies fostered its climb to power, but to say that any America supporter took Trump literally sounds really stupid.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
Everytime, Trump screws up, he has some stupid comment to try and cover it up. He is dangerous, unfit, narcissistic, and uncouth!

Everytime Hillary screws up she says she mispoke or had a short circuit. She is dangerous, unfit, narcissistic, arguable sociopoathic.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I think he should just continue to say it as it is...
Obama DID create ISIS with the power vacuum left behind when he withdrew all the troops from Iraq.

He also helped by arming Syrian rebel's to overthrow Assad who later turned out to be ISIS.

Yet the media will try and spin this to say Trump is saying Obama is ISIS or some garbage.
It appears to be working as some of you hear are eating this stuff up.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Which supporters 'argued vehemently' that Obama founded ISIS? I won't deny that Obama's weak-spined policies fostered its climb to power, but to say that any America supporter took Trump literally sounds really stupid.

Some Americans did take it literally, as evidenced by Trump's tweet. All of them, of course, are anti-Trump.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Obama is a founder of ISIS in the same way that the GOP in aggregate gave birth to a Trump candidacy.

You fiddlefart around enough, take your eyes off the goal, lackadaisically go about your business with the assumption it'll all work out and it creates a power vacuum that will be filled. And what fills it may not be what you hoped for.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Yes lets blame everybody else for what trumps says, its become the daily thing to do.

I wish i was as smart as trump and is followers.

You're proving yourself not to be as smart Trump supporters. No one is blaming everybody for what Trump says; they blaming everyone for taking a figurative statement literally, as if they haven't talked to a human being in their whole lives.

Look everybody! Duke says he wishes he was as smart as Trump and his followers! Don't blame us for what you said.

Nice try there bud, you come up with daily excuse to explain trumps idiotic comments, enjoy is rise and fall, i know i am.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

To the idiots who think Trump actually meant Obama founded ISIS...

Does that include all his brainwashed supporters that argued vehemently that he was indeed right?

(spits up drink)

Just go read yesterdays thread, trump fans where all over it, it was comedy gold.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Teikiatsu

Some Americans did take it literally, as evidenced by Trump's tweet. All of them, of course, are anti-Trump.

So the posters on yesterday thread on is quote where all anti trump lol.

Dude go read it again its awesome.

edit on 12-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If memory remindds my mind.

Al queda was cia

Isis is cia

Why believe anything

Ww2 was funded by multi countries and bankers (u.s engines in german jeeps)

Has anything changed?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Yes, vote Hillary because the candidate proven to be neck deep in Washington business as usual crony politics, only on a grand global scale will definitely be an improvement. /sarc

As much as everyone rails against cronyism and insider deals and how they only enrich the elites while making everyone else's life worse, it would seem to me that the only sane vote is one against Hillary. I am not talking about voting for Trump, but you have other options than Hillary.

And lets' really examine Obama's track record in the ME.

Every. single. decision he has made has only increased the chaos which is what led ISIS to thrive. Every other thread on this very forum is about how the CIA has armed or is backing ISIS. Whether or not that last is true (I have my doubts), it is true that the foreign policy decisions of the Obama administration have directly contributed in no small part to the rise of ISIS.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I think what he was trying to say is that, the ISIS that we have today, is the result of the direct influence of the US and it's allies.

edit on 542k2016Fridaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Nice try there bud, you come up with daily excuse to explain trumps idiotic comments, enjoy is rise and fall, i know i am.

I love when someone denounces Trump for idiotic comments while at the same time putting forward nothing but idiotic comments. I am enjoying everything about this election, including the exposure of who is the most hypocritical.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

I think what he was trying to say is that, the ISIS that we have today, is the result of the direct influence of the US and it's allies.

Nope, reporters gave him that as an out for his statement and he continued with the same line. People still believe in his promises. I am willing to bet his presidency would be nothing like what he is stating now, and not in a better way.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Leave Trump alone!!

The dembs can't believe their good fortune as Donald single handedly destroys the GOP.

I don't mean to disparage Ted "the anointed one" Cruz, he also contributed to the GOP destruction.

edit on 12-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: odzeandennz

How did he end up with so much money , he can't be as stupid as he's acting ... can he ?

On Morning Joe this morning (MSNBC, I know, but previously a pro-Trump program) there was a suggestion supposedly based on inside information that he might be sleep deprived which is making his behavior even more erratic.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Then why didn't he say that? He's clearly influenced by alt news and the internet but doesn't even articulate those positions intelligently. It's almost the same as when some Republicans used innuendo against Clinton on the Iran Contra/Mena airbase stories but wouldn't talk about the complete allegations because it also implicated Republicans. He claims to be this iconoclastic truth teller but he's no more honest than anyone else. He knows that if he started talking specifics about the theory the U.S. directly contributed to the rise of the IS he would be finished.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

a reply to: uncommitted

But that's exactly what he said. Now, I'm a sensible person and know he was talking BS. A lot of his supporters perhaps are more keen to take him on his word. The fool there is Trump - no one else. If the USA wants an opinionated gossip columnist as its next president, then perhaps he's a great choice - will screw up their country royally, but hey, that's what a vote is all about.

Do you want a celebrity to run the country? Then why not until Kanye or/and Kim declare themselves as candidates.

There is no proof that Trump will screw up the country royally, especially given that none of us can see into the future. He's a private citizen, has access only to newspapers and media, and a rag tag team of a campaign.

The dismissal of Trump as a celebrity or gossip columnist is nonsense, especially given his history and his successes.

He has the same access as anyone else - of course you will say otherwise. He was born with a golden spoon in his mouth and wasted it. His fortune is built on others placing shares on his success - some lost everything. But you are deflecting. He said unequivocally that Obama created ISIS.......... he said that and maintained it even though that is a laughable concept. What in this thread therefore are you actually defending?

Don't talk about what he 'meant' to say or your assumption of what he meant - that means nothing for a candidate in for such a position, it's what was said that counts. If you really don't understand that then politics at this level really isn't your thing.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

If you need to assume what he was trying to say then he failed to say what he wanted to convey. Your assumption is neither here or there - you could be right, you could be wrong. S##t, does no one actually understand how this works - say clearly what you believe otherwise everyone is left to make their own assumptions.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join