It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Legends - Crystal Skulls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Paranormal Legends - Crystal Skulls

Believed to be carved thousands or even tens of thousands of years ago by an ancient Mesoamerican civilization, or perhaps the skulls may be relics from the legendary island of Atlantis or evidence that extraterrestrials visited the ancient Aztec sometime before the Spanish conquistadors invaded.

I have always been fascinated with these curious oddities. And to be honest, a little let down when anthropologist Jane MacLaren Walsh's study into some of the more famous skulls, revealed them to be 19th century productions. I would of liked to see the Serpent Mound Gathering take place on that auspicious day of 11/11/11.

Video Summary: Legends of the skulls, famous crystal skulls, science and the crystal skulls
Video Length: 11 minutes, 31 seconds

Video Link: www.youtube.com...

Even though modern day science has debunked many skulls, I would still like to hope there are 13 real crystal skulls out there. Encoded with some beyond tiny human comprehension enlightenment, meant to lead us from the brink of destruction. Maybe...

edit on 8/12/2016 by mcx1942 because: tidy

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mcx1942

This is a good story, but sadly, i do not think that any of them are "legit".

They are pretty, would like to see/have one. And at the end of the day, who knows? Maybe..

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
A great mystery indeed. I often wonder what secrets the Vatican Elite have tucked away but unlikely they will be spilling any anytime soon. Unless they become relevant, in which case I hope they take the moral high ground. I'm sure most of you have heard the old story that several people know where all but 1 original is. That seems hard to believe but not impossible at all. Especially if the really do hold some big ancient wisdom or divine power. You KNOW the good folks affiliated with Ancient Aliens would surely never lie to or mislead us, and they hyped these crystals quite a bit. Sarcasm aside, these relics have long fascinated me and I look forward to seeing more comments.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The story I got is/was:

There are 13 in total. 1 Main Head and 12 for each different 'bloodline' (1 for each Apostle) They only become 'active' when ALL 13 are combined and NOT w/out the 'Main Head'

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

You used Vatican Elite and moral high ground in the same sentence, it made me shiver a little. Maybe it was the sip of scotch.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mcx1942

I think it's a great story or plot for a movie but this is so far fetched and just humorous.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Thank you for the comments everyone.

Indeed these skulls immensely capture the imaginations of people and I think even with science removing some of the magic they still can serve a purpose to make people think and question stuff(especially the nature of reality).

No matter if the paranormal world will ever be proven or fully debunked, it's the ideas that help to promote creativity and the proverbial thinking outside the box in the long run. And I feel that's a good thing.

edit on 8/13/2016 by mcx1942 because: fix

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

You used Vatican Elite and moral high ground in the same sentence, it made me shiver a little. Maybe it was the sip of scotch.
No lightning strike, but I felt a static charge...

new topics

top topics

join