It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Support an Investigation of Richard Gage and Judy Wood ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: Elbereth

Added.

Funny how so few people can stir up such a stink on nothing more than conjecture.

What I would like to see is an analysis of the aggressive anti-conspiracy cognitive infiltration that has occurred since, oh, 2008.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Elbereth

What I would like to see is an analysis of the aggressive anti-conspiracy cognitive infiltration that has occurred since, oh, 2008.

Do you mean the people who argued against the 'no plane' theorist?
I suspect that all the conspiracy believers accept that there were real planes that hit the buildings.
One by one the "anti-conspiracy cognitive infiltration" knocks down the silly conspiracy theories.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

High jacked airliners rammed into buildings causing them to collapse, end of investigation.
a reply to: Bluntone22

The foundation of the building wasn't compromised if that was the case. There were at least 70 floors below the impact floor that created way too much resistance for the building to collapse at such a speed and into its own footprint. Sure the amount of kinetic energy of the upper floors collapsing could cause some floors to collapse but not the entire structure. If you really want to believe it was the result of the planes hitting the building, why did a 3rd building, (building 7) which wasn't hit by any plane collapse in the same manner? There are numerous videos on the internet that show steel buildings on fire for days and they never collapsed. The collapse of building 7 alone warrants an investigation.

It's a statistically and a physically improbability that three steel buildings could coincidentally collapse in exactly the same manner. Not to mention two collapsing in less than 1 hour after they were hit. Steel building have never collapsed due to fire. If they did, surely not within 1 hour after being set on fire.

Exactly. And since the government did not investigate building 7 for explosives. Dragged their feet on the investigation. They probably orchestrated the whole event. That's all the proof I need.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Exactly. And since the government did not investigate building 7 for explosives.

Why would they? Exactly how did they get the explosives past the bomb sniffing dogs?

What makes yo think explosives were used? The Fire Brigade knew the building was collapsing due to the damage, they even had a transit on it and were watching it bulge....

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Exactly. And since the government did not investigate building 7 for explosives.

Why would they? Exactly how did they get the explosives past the bomb sniffing dogs?

What makes yo think explosives were used? The Fire Brigade knew the building was collapsing due to the damage, they even had a transit on it and were watching it bulge....

Actually, they did, just not directly.

The steel was stockpiled at Fresh Kills, and several times, engineers were sent to there and examined steel of interest. This is when they found the "Swiss cheesed" piece of steel, which conspiracy believers say is evidence of something fishy being present - namely, the use of thermxte. Of course, them finding and reporting it positively shoots down the CTerz belief that literally everyone was covering up any evidence of "something fishy".

Additionally, there were all manner of FBI and NYPD, etc personnel assisting and would presumably recognize signs of steel that showed blast damage. This is an especially heinous belief since the NYPD lost a whole bunch of officers in the collapse, and basically says that they are covering up their death from suspicious means.

CTerz should re-examine their position...

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

a reply to: samkent

I would welcome any additional independent investigation surrounding 9/11.

this is new i think;

www.europhysicsnews.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Did you notice the 'notes from the editors' ?

This feature is somewhat different from our usual purely scientific articles, in that it contains some speculation.

So they feel it's not purely scientific.
And it contains speculation.
That sums up the 911 conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
One of the authors of the paper you linked to is :

Robert Korol is a professor emeritus of
civil engineering at McMaster University
in Ontario, Canada, as well as a fellow
of the Canadian Society for Civil Engineering
and the Engineering Institute
of Canada

In 2015 he was begging online for $2000 so he could attend a 911 event in France.
Here
What kind of college professor doesn't have an extra $2000 ?
Since he was to 'present' there shouldn't they have footed some of the tab ?
He looks like another web huxter to me.

The more you look into these so called experts the more they look like snake oil salesmen.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Yes for sure !
The more you vet these investigators
wacky or straight laced the more people
will look into the greatest travesty of justice
of our lifetime. So yes please dig in !

Judy Wood is odd and talks funny, Gage is bald
woohoo ! Then they'll see the things that cannot
be explained by the OS and we'll get to putting
people from Pop Science NIST NAT GEO and even PBS behind
the 8 ball and others in jail.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
High jacked airliners rammed into buildings causing them to collapse, end of investigation.

But the buildings were designed for that never to happen, according to Frank A. Demartini, the on-site construction manager for the World Trade Center, who said on January 25, 2001:

“The building was designed to have a fully loaded 707 crash into it. That was the largest plane at the time. I believe that the building probably could sustain multiple impacts of jetliners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door—this intense grid—and the jet plane is just a pencil puncturing that screen netting. It really does nothing to the screen netting.”

Trying to dismiss this from a person as informed as Demartini simply does not cut it.
So much for your naive, uninformed complacency.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
anyone that has looked to profit, be it directly or via 'donations to continue investigations', they should have to answer.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

The building was designed to have a fully loaded 707 crash into it.

It did survive the impact.
It could not survive the resultant fires.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Seems to me this is damning evidence that the Twin Towers were not brought down due to the impact of the planes. I've taken a course in steel structures before becoming a CAD instructor. I'm not professing I'm an authority on steel structures, but I've drawn the framing of these structures and have a general idea of the load capacity and the fire retardant material used in steel structures. I was always baffled with the official explanation of the collapse.

The coincidence that 3 steel buildings collapsed in the same manner clearly goes against the statistical probability they were due to fires. There is no precedence that fires can totally collapse a steel building let alone it falling at free fall. The NIST report clearly ignores some glaring problems with their conclusions on how these buildings collapsed.

The smoking gun in my opinion was that Thermite was found in the dust of the collapse. Video clearly shows molten metal spewing out of the lower part of the Twin Towers.

Thanks for the link to this article. It just adds to my belief that the NIST report is nothing but a cover-up about our government's involvement in 9/11. Our elected representatives should be ashamed of themselves for not having the fortitude and the respect for the American people to push for an outside un-biased investigation into the collapse of these 3 buildings and the events surrounding 9/11.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21203211]WeRpeons
The smoking gun in my opinion was that Thermite was found in the dust of the collapse.

LOL.

Ummm, no, there wasn't.

Video clearly shows molten metal spewing out of the lower part of the Twin Towers.

LOL

Ummmm, no, there wasn't.

Molten "something" was seen spewing out of one tower at the same floor as the plane impacts, which was in the upper 1/3 of the tower.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBig2430

Ummm... maybe you should do more research on the subject than to blindly agree with the OS and the NIST findings. Yes traces of thermite was found in the rubble and molten metal was shooting out of the building.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

I've taken a course in steel structures before becoming a CAD instructor.

And I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
But neither one of us are qualified to argue against the experts of the OS.

The coincidence that 3 steel buildings collapsed in the same manner clearly goes against the statistical probability they were due to fires.

You must have watched different video than the rest of us.
3 steel buildings did not collapse in the same manor.

Besides there is enough pictures and video of other steel structures deforming and collapsing due to fire.
Why should WTC be immune to fire ?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

And I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. But neither one of us are qualified to argue against the experts of the OS.

How conveniently you left out, I explicitly said I wasn't an authority on the subject. I may not be qualified, but there are hundred's of qualified architects and engineers who refute the NIST findings. The NIST report was not an independent study and was completely bias to support the government's official story. To ignore qualified professionals who are refuting how these buildings collapsed is being naïve. (We're definitely not talking about just a handful of conspiracy theorists).

You must have watched different video than the rest of us.

Now you sound like a Trump supporter. You completely ignore or deny what he actually says.
It seems like you have a difficult time accepting that the entire events of 9/11 could possibly have been a black flag event to gain the support of the American people to occupy and control the flow of oil in the middle east. You probably also believed the Bush administrations accusations that Sadam Hussein was behind 9/11 and he possessed a stock pile of weapons of mass destruction. How well did that official story work out for you?

Yes, 3 buildings did collapse in the same manner, in free fall and into their own footprint. Its a fact no steel building has ever had a total collapse nor did any collapse by fire in under 1 or 2 hours!
There's been partial floor collapse but nothing to the extent of what the entire world witnessed on 9/11. The Chechnya High Rise building was engulfed in flames for 29 hours and never collapsed! Yet 3 steel buildings collapsed that didn't have their foundations or lower floors compromised? It's also a fact that jet fuel doesn't burn at a high enough temperature to melt or deform steel. Lets also not ignore the multiple early responders and maintenance personal who have stood by their testimony of hearing explosions on the lower floors.

To blindly accept government findings or narratives when they have been caught deceiving and lying to the American public before is simply believing they would never engage is such a sinister crime against their own people. Not only have they lied about the war in Iraq and sent over 5,000 young men and women to an early grave, but they've also deceived the public during the early days of nuclear testing, the Gulf of Tonkin Incident and human testing experiments. It's also a fact that a declassified memo which was released 70 years after the anniversary of the bombing of Pearl Harbor, shows 3 days before, Roosevelt was warned about a possible Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor! The question is, did Roosevelt allow it to happen to give the U.S. a reason to enter World War II?

There are many legitimate questions surrounding the worst attack on Amerca's soil. Yet the amount of money and time allocated to the investigation was minimal and bias.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I realize that this new account doesn't seem to allow me to post my own thread.

First the answer to this question is Yes, I would. On a Televised mock court or peoples court. hell even on Judge Judy. It could be hours long, and both sides can present their professional opinions.

Now what I have to offer. I was a member prior but forgot the account name and no longer use that email.

Please keep in mind, You may have seen this post prior relating to 9/11/01

My name is Paul, I live in Northern California. I'v learn some things since I have last posted (some obvious stuff for many of you)

So, to start off. I had a bit of an emotional meltdown regarding the lies I have seen about the continuing of 9/11 being purposefully covered up. I have now a new motto of sort for all FBI members (many who are good men and women stuck in some kind of "blue code" thing?) But I am feeling more and more are being hand picked for this orwellian crap of special interest groups who run our Government and Government and Military contracts. edited: Ooops I forgot the Motto. "Are you a Hansson type or Gunderson Type"? Hansson (or Hanssen) sold the KGB information while director of the FBI. That could never happen again.. right? Funny thing is this.. He was responsible for looking for spies for the KGB in the agency while being the one to do it.

First off, I really started to enjoy facebook and communicating with my family. Suddenly out of nowhere, I get this "Download messenger" along with other family members. It turns out, Some dou**bag in the UK had piggybacked this online software and was logging into my work account. So I got rid of my personal family account. I then chose to create a psuedo character name (Which in fact, my own therapist I see said I should do for acting class and or acting casting). The other night, I was reading something about some trivial crap someone got into trouble for. And I Said Why is it the Feds go looking for Jennifer Lawrence hacked photos but never looked into the possibility my brother was murdered over state lines? or that my bank account was hacked and a physical card was created and 700 dollars (no longer considered grand theft). The local police did nothing. I had a hit and run by a potential middle eastern looking person, in which I contacted the police and made another report. Never a call back. but pretty Jennifer Lawrence gets the attention with her boobs and vagina photos? Oh my GOD.. Not Jennifer Lawrence (In the voice of American Dad). I placed "I haz no vagina" and the next thing I know (And it may have just been a facebook employee being oh so concerned) that they shut down my account. first time. I have been reading up on facebook and I have to tell you, I drive for a rideshare and live in the bay area and have been on that campus many times driving their employees and manager types as well as google just a few miles away. these are the main HQ. as well as in San Francisco.

My beef is this. I was a regular dialup BBS person and online person. When AOL wasn't so "Lame" (or was it always).

A well known website called totse.com had a pre 9/11 posting. More like in March 2001. just before Alex jones chimed in. though Alex did call it I believe in 2000. Alex Jones seems to like to take credit for everything. Moving on..

Jeff Hunter seems to be the same guy who ran totse who is Jeff Hunter of Bridgewater Associate. I never had a problem with this guy until after 9/11. He made threats to the fact that if I go to the FBI about him not going to the FBI regarding the pre warnings, He would make sure I never work again. I had problems getting my background check after 2001 on job interviews with no prior criminal record. Literally blacklisted.

One day, I come across a dreamforce video of a guy who looks just like the guy Jeff Hunter I met. He is the same Jeff hunter who went to work for Bridgewater. Is it possible that these two Jeff Hunters are different people? It is a common name. There is a joke about Jeff hunter by Stewie from Family Guy (Which is interesting.. because Family guy does another joke on the cable box with a camera that is only there to chose programming for you with AI software.. but I digress). Dreamforce is owned by Salesforce and is a TEDtalk like talk forum for techies. Very cool. I love salesforce yet this is where I first came to see Jeff in the years I was threatened.

So.. anyways, I found out by looking up this Jeff Hunter that he had a family member who I believe was city councle (without looking it up) or Mayor of Campbell California (near San Jose). recently another member of city councle had been arrested same town. Also there is a Dr Alice Hunter. Now some people say this was his first Wife and some say "it was a joke.. it's his sister". but there is a Dr Alice Hunter in Walnut creek.. who just by chance is in the same group as a few doctors I have seen and had weird experiences with (But I won't disclose those names as of yet).

There is a ton of stuff to add on, but this is getting way to long to read. But I think there was a large thread in which I ranted on before using another name. you may be able to find it.

One thing I want to add... Reddit is another place I came to find a Dfg (who was removed) and returned with the name TOTSEAN. He is from Pakistan. I would love to chat with him one on one. He states that Pewdiepie from Youtube was a former totse member and recently (Im guessing this is fact not a joke on a joke) "Joked about being an ISIS member". the dude gets 12 million hits.

Another fact. President Obama hired Harper Reed to run his Campaign in 2008. Nothing against Harper himself. But Harper stated "When I was a kid, I got into trouble from using a formula to build an explosive to take out a 20 thousand dollar hay stack"... is this a Joke? on several websites he made these comments. In 2 of them, the website he got it from was from TOTSE

Another fact. Contra Costa Times in California (A county east of San Francisco) just closed down. Right after I contacted a former reporter by the name of Michael Liedke. Mike had did a report on totse in 1993. both that news article and contra costa times has kind of went Kaput. Mr Liedke told me in a request of mine to do a followup of this story, stated "I am in tech now, and have no interest in doing a followup". Why Because You're in tech now and don't want to bite the hand that feeds you? That's an opinion. Not sure why he doesn't want to.

Please write down all of this information... but the final one is this. I am curious why this Jeff hunter from Bridgewater and Mr Comey head of FBI, both worked at Bridgewater. Comey left in march 2013 while Jeff left around September of 2013 (or close to that).

there is two connections to TOTSE.

Our country is being torn to pieces and sold to the highest bidder. Clinton, Bush and it seems Obama all don't care about "America". they want to break us all down. So Go f(ck yourself Facebook. and google should be shut down for assisting the NSA for doing illegal activities. are these NSA members spies for another country? Because spying on every American is not American.

F*(K YOU!

edit on 6-9-2016 by totse2001 because: Forgot to explain the Motto

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
But the buildings were designed for that never to happen, according to Frank A. Demartini, ....
Trying to dismiss this from a person as informed as Demartini simply does not cut it.

What makes you think Frank knew about the design and construction of the WTC?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Yes, 3 buildings did collapse in the same manner, in free fall and into their own footprint.

Only WTC 7 fell at free fall speed for a short time, the others did not, as you can clearly see if you had actually watched a video of WTC 1 & 2 collapsing! They did NOT fall into their own footprints, how do you explain the severe damage to WTC 6, 7 and the other buildings?

Its a fact no steel building has ever had a total collapse nor did any collapse by fire in under 1 or 2 hours!

How many other steel framed buildings were hit by high speed jet airliners? Oh, it looks like buildings will collapse after being hit by a high speed jet airliner!

It's also a fact that jet fuel doesn't burn at a high enough temperature to melt or deform steel.

That is NOT a fact!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join