It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overseas travel warnings about USA mount

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: SudoNim
Is in regards to "Crime" not "Violent Crime" so once again unless you want to move the goalposts it doesn't support your argument.

I see, so since you want to be even more semantic perhaps you should supply your own sources of which you have provided ZERO so far.

Crime AND violent crime are lower and at or near historic lows by every source I have provided. You just do not like them since it makes your entire tirade and condescending attitude more petty than they already are.

Have fun with the sources, they make you look super awesome.

Your sources are fine, i'm not questioning their integrity. They just don't support your argument.

So when I quoted crime figures you complained and cited it should just be violent crime. You then switched to JUST homicide. And now your back to Crime. And you had the nerve to claim I would change the goalposts?

Also have you now realised that two of those three sources you posted were the same article?

You haven't acknowledged that you lied about the Professor Fischer quote.
You haven't acknowledged that you lied about violent crime being at a historical low.
And you haven't acknowledged that none of your sources actually support your statement about violent crime being at its lowest "since the beginning".

Keep trying, maybe this time don't use two identical sources and play them off as being different.

Also maybe try reading them, the second bullet point on your source proved your statement wrong.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Your sources are fine, i'm not questioning their integrity. They just don't support your argument.

Instead of obsessing on me maybe you should read the sources and dispute the information they present which is violent crime is at or near historical lows and that crime in the United States has been falling since Colonial times.

I frankly could not give two craps what you think of me, whether you think I am a liar or your dear old gran has zero impact on anything as far as I care.

edit on 19-8-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Who is Barstar Lumberjerk?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Instead of obsessing on me maybe you should read the sources and dispute the information they present which is violent crime is at or near historical lows and that crime in the United States has been falling since Colonial times.

I frankly could not give two craps what you think of me, whether you think I am a liar or your dear old gran has zero impact on anything as far as I care.

This is the problem. I read all your sources and found nothing that supported your statement that its at its historical lowest.

I also found that you were allocating wikipedia entries as quotes to Professor Fsicher

Maybe you should read your own sources, instead of googling "is crime falling" and posting up the top 3 as sources

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

This is the problem. I read all your sources and found nothing that supported your statement that its at its historical lowest.

Then I suggest you contact the articles authors and ask them to change their titles since they all discuss crime being at or near historical lows. I am sure they will find, as we do, that your opinion is rather irrelevant.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Then I suggest you contact the articles authors and ask them to change their titles since they all discuss crime being at or near historical lows. I am sure they will find, as we do, that your opinion is rather irrelevant.

So you admit you only read the titles and not the content?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

I read all of the articles, you are the one who has an issue with them, take it up with the authors if you do not agree with what they are saying. Maybe right after you give Fischer a call and tell him he must be smoking the jumbo crack rock for thinking crime in the United States has been going down since Colonial times.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

a reply to: SudoNim

I read all of the articles, you are the one who has an issue with them, take it up with the authors if you do not agree with what they are saying. Maybe right after you give Fischer a call and tell him he must be smoking the jumbo crack rock for thinking crime in the United States has been going down since Colonial times.

Why do you keep mentioning the authors.

ITS YOU. Who I have a problem with, you are mis interpreting their work.

You keep pretending you didn't claim violent crime was at its lowest. And keep pretending you didn't misquote a wikiepedia page as if it was Pro Fischer

You are having a nightmare, get some sleep, come back, admit you made a mistake and we can move on.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I did not write these titles or compose these words nor is there anything to 'misinterpret . If you have an issue with them then you have an issue with the authors. Perhaps you should lay out the specifics and take it up with them.

Crime Rates Remain at Historic Lows, Final 2015 Numbers Show

U.S. Crime Rate Stays Near Historic Lows

The data show that crime rates remain at historic lows nationally

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I did not write these titles or compose these words nor is there anything to 'misinterpret . If you have an issue with them then you have an issue with the authors. Perhaps you should lay out the specifics and take it up with them.

Crime Rates Remain at Historic Lows, Final 2015 Numbers Show

U.S. Crime Rate Stays Near Historic Lows

The data show that crime rates remain at historic lows nationally

I'm starting to think you are... lets say slow.

You haven't read past the titles, if you had you'd of realised you were wrong.
At this point you are just repeating the same thing hoping no-one else reads the sources.

I have no problem with the articles or the specifics, the articles are fine.
The problem is that you can't comprehend anything past the title and have just mimic'd it.

Also ... lets not forget your decision to arbitrarily assign quotes to people from wikipedia entries

I think you've suffered enough I'll leave you to delusions.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

You mean the authors are wrong. Are you accusing them of creating misleading titles to their articles? Cut the nonsense, it's getting old.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

You mean the authors are wrong. Are you accusing them of creating misleading titles to their articles? Cut the nonsense, it's getting old.

I think that's a question for yourself, as it seems you were mislead by their title.

Would of helped if you'd read the article.

You got caught out trying to pass off as if you were well informed. Posting some links you found off a google search.
Educate yourself instead of trying to fake it, you got found out.

Now you can have the final word since your desperate to save face with it.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Would of helped if you'd read the article.

I know! Right! Maybe if I read them like you did I would have seen this:

The final numbers show that crime rates remain at historic lows nationally, despite recent upticks in a handful of cities.

But you can keep making your juvenile ad hominems and not address the articles themselves with your own refuting evidence. Keep talking about me instead of the subject, it makes you like all grown-upish and super smart.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lol! You two still at it?!
Can you agree that the US is safer than Mexico?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
Lol! You two still at it?!
Can you agree that the US is safer than Mexico?

Only slightly. There is a high probability that Donald Trump will build a wall around America to keep us safe from America.

posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Police brutality in the USA is the result of neurological manipulation of policemen by EU intelligence operatives. They use neurological weapons to confuse the cop's mind and make him perceive imminent danger even where such danger is not present. Overreaction by cops is the result of an overwhelming misperception of reality caused by EU neurological warfare.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join