It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chery Mills Does not take leave to work for the Foundation

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

(CNN) A top aide to Hillary Clinton at the State Department traveled to New York to interview job candidates for a top job at the Clinton Foundation, a CNN investigation has found.

www.cnn.com...

She did this on a TUESDAY without taking annual leave time from the State Department. Can't do that, totally illegal. She can work for the Clinton Foundation but it has to be on her own time.

Nowhere does the Clinton camp state Mills took annual leave. We have some really dumb reporters because I snuffed this out in seconds. Clinton is saying Mills "volunteered". She can volunteer all she wants but off the clock and she must request annual leave which never happened.

www.cnn.com/2016/08/ 11/politics/hillary- clinton-cgi-cheryl-m ills/index.html

So how many other employees under her were doing this stuff? Yeah ALL of them, including Pagliano. We still don't even know what he was getting paid for at the State Department which is BS because all Federal Employees have an annual review. Let's see it buddy. Let's see your job duties and your rater's comments.
edit on Sat Aug 13 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTERNAL QUOTE TAGS, SOURCE ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

What Clinton knows about the interaction between the state department and Clinton foundation via her aides makes it impossible for her to argue she didnt know their was coordination.

I also noticed the reports that the FBI asked the DOJ if they could investigate the Clinton foundation with the DOJ saying no. I found that weird because the FBI doesn't need permission to investigate violations of Federal Law. This brings us back to politics influencing criminal investigations.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Using the Clinton News Network as a source is like asking the fox to guard the hen house. They were going down hill and now have No credibility when it comes to Clinton.

Guess I should make it clear I'm not pointing the finger at you, Op, just saying CNN defending Clinton is just more of their usual "Nothing to see here" reporting.
edit on 12-8-2016 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
The rules and laws are interpreted differently if you are a Clinton.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

Yeah, like how others go to jail for the EXACT same thing:

A story in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette alleged that the core of the investigation involves the employment of one of her district offices for campaign purposes.[2]

The Post-Gazette subsequently reported that a University of Pittsburgh student intern had told prosecutors of widespread political campaigning inside the office on behalf of Orie's sister, State Supreme Court Justice Joan Orie Melvin. The story also revealed that Orie's chief of staff had begun cooperating with investigators.[3] Justice Melvin was indicted and convicted on charges of misusing publicly funded staff for political work on her two Supreme Court races.

On February 9, 2014, Orie was released from prison, after serving the minimum sentence of two-and-a-half years

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Using the Clinton News Network as a source is like asking the fox to guard the hen house. They were going down hill and now have No credibility when it comes to Clinton.

Guess I should make it clear I'm not pointing the finger at you, Op, just saying CNN defending Clinton is just more of their usual "Nothing to see here" reporting.

I get that but I wanted to use CNN to make a point how they are actually defending it as no wrongdoing. Their reporting is so awful and biased. I had to look up what day of the week Mills played hookie from work at the SD to work for the foundation. Then Clinton saying Mills volunteered WTF? Does not even matter if she volunteered. Nothing to do with anything. The point is she was doing it while still getting paid by the Government. And Mills "volunteering" while Clinton rakes in 90% of the proceeds. Not believable!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It is painfully obvious that there was no line of distinction drawn between the Clinton Foundation and the State Department while Hillary was SOS.
They operated as one entity.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Of course Joan Orie Melvin also had an (R) behind her name.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

There are no rules or laws if you are a Clinton. Royalty is above all that, peasant.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I cant watch the video but did it say she was on the clock while doing this? People can take time off without using leave. Leave is just paid vacation time.

top topics

join