It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pigs and pearls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
There is a place called sacred, there is a bond called loyalty.. I did not take any oath, like some did.. Pride can remove those promises, in my book it only means you are the weakest link.. If someone is that weak to succumb to a sin, maybe the person is not of the right material..
In the Roma community if someone broke the rules often enough, they were excluded without remorse.. Loyalty first, friendship second..

Someone once quoted;" I'll take fifty percent efficiency to get one hundred percent loyalty." But there is always that dog who chooses pigs and pearls.. You see for me, i stand tall all by myself.. My mother raised me that way and she said;" Doesnt matter if you win or lose but pride its an enemy you will lose to.. "

I hope you enjoy your day and dont let the bed bugs bite..

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

"Pearls and swine, bereft of me
Long and weary my road has been
I've put millions of miles under my heels
And still too close to you I feel, yeah...

I am not your rolling wheels
I am the highway
I am not your carpet ride
I am the sky
I am not your blowing wind
I am the lightning
I am not your autumn moon
I am the night"

Synchronicity is a funny thing. When I saw your title, this song started playing. Happy Friday.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Thx tik that one made sense

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I seen your title and thought of Carl .He is a pearl of a pig , just a young fella . My brother got him as company for his dog .They make the perfect pair .Her a Akita dog and him a pot belly pig ....have a great weekend

new topics

top topics

join