It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to believe.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Hi, I go by the name redrat. I'm 22 years old and have always loved science but don't have the mind to comprehend how it works. I hope one day i might be able to understand or contribute to this on going interest, and to make a few friends on the way. I have a normal education, never went to college and barely graduated high school. But for some reason i always have been drawn to these sort of things. I only will post things I actually believe could be possible. I have followed Bob Lazar's story for a while now and i'm not going to say hes credible but i don't think hes lying. Well i'm new here and hope my time here will be a great, thanks everyone for reading my introduction.
edit on 12-8-2016 by Redrat because: messed the sentence up.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Redrat

Heyyyyy, Redrat! I am a fellow new poster and I'd like to welcome you to ATS.

I see that you seem to be discouraged when it comes to your desire to pursue science. You seem to think your brain isn't good enough to figure it out. I disagree. Specialize in something that truly interests you and further your knowledge in that field every week by reading more and more. A college classroom is not needed for a great mind. Thirst for knowledge, friend.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Imhotepic

thanks imhotepic, man the urge is so great to find information it almost consumes my life. It sucks but at the same time i couldn't see myself doing anything else.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Redrat
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Thank you!

NO PROBLEMO

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

It is more likely that your mind simply processes information differently...which often ends up translating to being able to understand things that other people might struggle with. Everything balances out eventually. You'll find a wealth of information here on just about any topic you can think of. Welcome aboard.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Hell yeah, and maybe your right idk I just wish i worked in sum underground base studying anti-gravity ahahaha

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

You never know...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Welcome Redrat! Just the fact that you are here wanting to learn more about what's going on in the world is awesome! So many young people seem to have no interest in the bigger picture. I am not good at science either but I learn a lot on ATS and you will as well
The only thing I would say to you since you are still young (I'm almost old haha) - is to take everything you read with a grain of salt, attempt to research and read as much as you can about your favorite subjects, and most of all, if it gets too heavy to think about.....walk away for a bit and go do something fun. It's a crazy world we live in now days but we still need to take a break from the bad news and make a little good news to help balance it out! a reply to: Redrat

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS, I hope you´ll enjoy the ride to the fullest.

Much love!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!
Down the rabbit hole you go.

Read as much as you can on what makes you happy and knowledge will come...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I also welcome you. I was a lurker and quite intimidated when I first joined-I am very educated but really had to sometimes look up every other word on here. It is the most interesting website I have ever read-even when people get a little snippy with each other but I get the feeling "We all want to know."

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Redrat
I have followed Bob Lazar's story for a while now and i'm not going to say hes credible but i don't think hes lying. Well i'm new here and hope my time here will be a great, thanks everyone for reading my introduction.

No worries, most scientist can't even comprehend how their own stuff works... for example CERN.

Anyway yeah.... that Bob Lazar.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Welcome! I endorse what Imhotepic and said.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

very true my friend actually told me recently that there is this women at his work who always comes in claming she works for CERN and how she deiscovered the fifth nucleus or something like that

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: VP740

Thanks VP!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Cant wait till i start geting into sum pretty good conversations!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DogMeat

Ill bring a flash light as i make my decent

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryptical

Much love! thanks for the support.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join