It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Messiah personal character revealed in ancient scroll, my best guess of his name

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

I have been thinking about this subject for awhile. In fact I made a prediction on it in June. Thought you might be interested.

Link.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

I read briefly without going into details. It is interesting all those large thousand year periods that you consider in your research.

But you expect the antichrist as most of you guys do! Don't you understand that if the antichrist is here, Jesus Christ MUST be here in 3.5 years (or 7)? And we do not have a way to know it, since neither Jesus knows it, nor the angels in heaven but only the Father?

Moreover, it would mean the end of the Universe, or 1000 years before its end. The Universe doesn't show any signs to end so soon. Rather, I presented a study on 2 Esdras that shows we might have a million years more of the life of the Universe before eternity. OK let it be wrong and we don't have a million years but "only" several thousands more. What we see in the stars do not show the big end of physical laws including the death itself is coming soon. The truth is we don't know. God can do it. But it is unwise to set restrictions of God what He "must do" according to our limited understanding.

The problem with many Christians as well as many of the Christian doctrines (that are not a dogma!) is they all expect the final events in a blink of an eye or at maximum in 7 year period. They do not opt that God may have a different plan. There are places in Sacred Scripture talked about since the old prophets of messianic kingdom and later in Revelation as I already talked about, those loophoes in the general timeline that may have duration similar to Daniel's pause of 2000+++ years between the 69th and 70th week, they are not accounted for. So it is kind of "programmed" (although it is not and should not be) that many Christians and scholars will prefer to believe it is all done, and that the man/men who come "in the name of the Lord" to start God's kingdom to be considered very wrongly the men of perdition. You know, the view of a group of Christians WON'T CHANGE THE TRUE NATURE OF THOSE HOLY MEN but will definitely change the place of those Christians their own participation in the plan of God. Whether they will die as result of their left behind in a natural cataclysm, or in the absence of such, whether they will choose to leave a society driven by the kingdom of God, as some fanatic catholic groups propose, I don't know.

I prefer to judge according to the deeds I see being done or not done, and not according to preset paradigms that have no foundation in the Holy Scripture (as I already explained many times), that are human in their origin, that are nowhere to any dogma of early christianity. Why should I believe them then? I prefer to believe my own conscience that there is nothing wrong rather very good if a group of holy men come to build God's kingdom on planet earth and beyond. They are not "antichrists" or we should call antichrists the apostles and their disciples, and the disciples of their disciples. Since we do not do that rather honor them more or less, according to different church traditions, (protestants honor them less) we have no right of double standard when that happens today. Or it is we who lose the game, "in the name of Jesus and God" as so many times in Christian history. I opt not to play on that side though, on the wrong side that made a mountain of wrong things in the name of God only few centuries ago. I will stand on the side that follows God's ways today, with today's dimensions and demands of time we are living in. That is nothing wrong, that is not a sin, and whoever calls me that way, probably has a problem with his own definition of what sin is.

We have enough examples among the hi clergy cardinals and bishops who disagree bitterly among themselves. In t he past they threw anathemas against each other, today they just disagree. Cardinal Sarah the conservative opponent of pope Francis is an example of that. Well, I will not side with those camps that see sin in everything we do, and everything we don't do (Sarah proposed turning back the liturgy to pre-Vatican II and was stopped peacefully but forcefully by pope Francis. ) That time is gone, far not only in liturgy stiles. The time to dictate in the name of God only one human "truth" and to demand blind obedience under penalty of suffering forever in hell, is gone.

Dear ntech, that all I write not as answer to you and your research that frankly I didn't have a time to delve in it, but as answer to those who would repeatedly call what is from God as "antichrist". There is a hi demand to set the things right and to stop those attempts, and I know very well where they come from within the Catholic Church groupings, before they take over the control of 1.2 bln catholics. I don''t know about your church, it is nothing personal, I appreciate you linked your study to my thread. God bless!
edit on 23-8-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Since you brought up a few questions I thought I would give you a few answers. Do I expect this Antichrist to show up? Yes and here's why.

The prophesies of Daniel appear to be running. And with the mention of the abomination of desolation in Matthew 24 it appears this Jesus Christ fellow was predicting a rerun of Daniel's prophesies as well. And that begged the question "Why".
And looking over the book I figured out the story. And it's this.

The first century Jews botched the first century Apocalypse.

And what they did was kill Elijah the prophet. See the last 2 verses of the book of Malachi and Matthew 17.

And that started the curse of Malachi. And doing a bit more research I found the details of the curse in the book of Hosea and the day of Jezreel prophesy. And specifically in the 3 days mention in Hosea 6-2. Israel was supposed to be faced with a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. Followed by a 1000 year "day of Jezreel".

So if I take that curse and mix in Matthew 24 I would have to say the "generation" mentioned in Matthew 24-34 has been running at least since the establishment of a state of Israel in 1948. It's 58 years along.

And your question on the 70 weeks of Daniel. The day of Jezreel curse is filling the void between the 69th and 70th week. The 70th week is waiting for the last 7 years of the curse. And the end of days falls at the end of those 7 years. And as of right now I would say we have 12 years. Ending in May of 2028 at the latest.

And for your reference to Matthew 24-36 the thing to know there is he is only referencing verse 14 and the start of the Apocalypse. It's already happened and it happened sometime after WW2 and the creation of the state of Israel. Assuming Israel is the 2nd fig leaf of the fig tree parable. Verse 24-36 is no longer in play.

Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

And one last thing. From all the weirdness I experienced since I started my studies in 2001 I have to mention this Jesus Christ fellow wasn't a false messiah as a lot of Jews today seem to think. Rather he was a messiah denied. And with the death of John the Baptist/Elijah the prophet he had to MacGyver a patch to hold the next 2000 years and the end of the curse.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

well thank you for your views.

Today's Jews are very friendly towards today's Christians, and in no way guilty of the world's woes. We'd better show the same to God's chosen people and be on their side when the events unfold, and not on the side of Gog/Magog.

Jewish people didn't kill Jesus Christ. The Romans killed him. Cardinal Bea, the Jesuit prodigy of the Second Vatican Council had an article in the Jesuit magazine Civilta Cattolica where he discussed that thorny question, explaining the Jewish people are not responsible for generations for the death of Jesus Christ on the cross. Today's Catholic church view is rather similar to that one, although I admit I haven't read in depth theological documents. The visits of three consequent popes to the Holocaust site in Aushwitz camp, as well as to Jerusalem, show that new attitude clearly. Indeed, there is what to be asked more, such as rewriting of some very old prayers in liturgy on the Easter Triduum where the Jews are presented negatively. It could be done, it is nothing like dogma unchanged, and I hope this or the next pope will definitely do it. BTW pope Francis turns 80 in December 2016. Is it a time to start thinking of the successor? He said he wouldn;t reign for too long, especially if his reform fails.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The count on the song of Kailand Novak "Humanity" reached 226 views. Minus 54 views at the beginning of the count that makes 172 viewers since I posted this thread. Sure the posters are not that many, many people prefer to read and inform themselves, not so much to express position they are not ready to do. I appreciate.

I think the thread should concentrate more on today's expectations of the Jewish people of salvation coming from the chosen soon-to-be-revealed their Messiah. Apparently he is not Jesus Christ and NO ONE EVER says he is. We shoud start thinking from that point on, how that young man (on the videos or another unknown person) would bring betterment to the Jewish nation and to the people in the world. And why should anyone call him antichrist apart of the fanatic non-thinkers, if the antichrist the Christians expect would rather subdue Israel for as many years as the end times preachers predict it. The jewish view is much clearer with Gog and Magog war. Some say, it might hae already happened spiritually. If not, Israel will indeed be attacked at the time schedule of Daniel but also of Ezekiel. And Ezekiel gives many more details in two long chapters than Daniel in two verses. A war with consequences for 7 years cleansing (nuclear, biological?) that is won not by bullets but by Divine direct intervention to save Israel. Well if that all has already been fulfilled in history, symbolically or not, then we should've expected the Messianic kingdom of David's descendant to start right now! And please, dear brothers and sisters Christians from all churches, stop messing the image of the antichrist with the image of the Jewish future king. He is neither Jesus Christ nor pretend to be the one, he is not your antichrist. Your antichrist is the guy who would rather first deal and then attack the Jewish new king! Therefore I warn my brethren the Christians from all Churches, let they not find themselves inadvertently on the side of that attacking guy, be he called antichrist or the king of Gog. Anyway, he is doomed to fail, not because anyone could beat him militarily on earth, but because God the Almighty has decided so for millenia and said it to the holy prophet, recorded at the time of lifespan of that prophet Ezekiel. Gog and Magog war is followed by many chapters of Ezekiel book speaking of the wondrous city of New Jerusalem coming on earth where today's Jerusalem is. Compared to it, the description of John in Revelation last chapter is a small version of it.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

international Bible Code expert Rabbi Matityahu Glazerson released a new Bible Code video he called “Temple will come down to Jerusalem 5776 in bible code.” At the 3:15 mark, Glazerson points to a Bible code that translates as “God will inform on the 15th of [the Hebrew month of] Av.” This year, the 15th of Av corresponds to Friday, August 19. “We don’t know exactly what it refers to,” commented Glazerson, but the clear implication is that God will notify us about something important having to do with the Temple on the 15th of Av. Read more at www.breakingisraelnews.com...

perhaps the Jewish rabbis and many other people were informed in their thoughts somehow more of what God's design would be. I think I am one of them, because I got inspired to start this thread right after the publication of Breaking Israel News about rebbe Nachman scroll of personal characteristics of the Messiah. Literally in minutes the images of possible Jewish young signers appeared before my mind, especially that video concert of 10th anniversary of M-Generation. Like in a flash I realized that for me the choice was the best of them, Kailand Novak. Well I do not pretend to know all modern Jewish singers or musicians, and that Kailand Novak who lives in New York has anything to do with the process going on in Israel about the Messiah. I simply don't know and all of that is my best guess. But it is not that far off guess anyway, if you know the band played as the best boyband for the last 10 years traditional Jewish music.

I say that to show, In a way, I was informed by God instantaneously, although not thru heard voice. Of course it was a steady build up from previous years when I enjoyed the wonderful music of M Generation with their best soloist Kailand. So I lost no time but started the thread at once, fulfilling my duty to inform everyone who cares and who probably have already found it via search engines. The way I understand it, imperfectly, wit a lot of suggestions that might be far from truth or having partial truth. God knows I am not perfect at all, as nobody is.

Perhaps many more people feel inspired by God one way or another. Many of them in Israel and many of them outside Israel, some of them not being Jews. The time is upon us when

"your elderly will see dreams and your young men will prophecy" prophet Joel 2:28
32 "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call."

I wonder should we take literally the other Bible codes deciphered by rabbi Glazerson, such as possible planetary upheaval Sept 23-24? Or they are to be taken symbolically? The Messiah should come before the end of the Jewish year 5776, according to already posted announcements of respected rabbis. He should come to do what: to rescue us on a fast track off-world via stargate to heavenly Jerusalem, or in case of no cataclysm, to start building up a lengthy period of God's kingdom on earth with the help of the rest of 143,999 young Jews sealed by God? I don't have that answer. Hope someone who have it will announce it soon to the world. May be the Messiah himself, the first of the 144,000 firstfruits.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Perhaps, the 144,000 Jews are descendants or relatives of Jesus (12,000 could be descendants from one tribe). What does it mean "firstfruits of the Lamb" if not indication of blood relationship?

Messiah ben David is said to be descendant of king David on his father's side. Jesus was descendant of David on his mother's side. Therefore, Jesus and Messiah ben David are relatives too.

Let start looking at Jesus with the eyes of history and facts, and not with the eyes of made up sagas that didn't exist before 3rd century. Even the canonical gospels put too much weight on Mary Magdalene. In a society run by males only, what would a woman do at the feet of Jesus the respected prophet and teacher? Who else could Magdalene be, except for his own wife? The attempt of later scholars to hide his wife, fails grossly today when people can reason freely without the fear of penalty. Why didn't Mother Mary greet Jesus at the tomb, if she went in the morning? Why was Mary Magdalene? Notice the writer of the gospel could record the episode of Magdalene, but did not record the episode of emotional meeting between beloved mother and son??? Who else could be closer to the son than his mother, except for his own wife?

Having wife, means automatically having children in that time when the marriage was sacred procreation act and nothing else we put today in secular society. I suggested in OP post that the children of Jesus were taken to heaven or better say to other planets where he and they live for 1980+ years. That might be true or not. However, earthy descendants (not the Fench kings!) are likely to remain hidden at low profile until the last days when they should be revealed. The cross-relationships between other Jewish tribes could bring all the 144,00 to be virtually descendants of Jesus. But even if it si not the case, there would be enough of them among us. I hope they will manifest themselves sooner!

The idea of other planets where Jesus went, (not sitting on one chair be it throne for all those 1980+ years!) is worth of further exploration. However at the moment we don't have direct contact with them, and remain with what we have on earth. Perhaps things will change at one moment, rather sooner.

In that view, based on documents about Jesus' wife and the inevitable consequences of that fact, I see ZERO problems with accepting Messiah ben David, a relative and FRIEND of Jesus Messiah ben Joseph, as earthly king of Israel whom the prophets predicted to come. There isn't any contradiction when we base our belief in firm facts.

I am also eager to see what the remaining 65% of Dead Sea Scrolls have, and what the Carbon dating will show about them. Perhaps finally we wil have scrolls dating from the time Jesus walked the planet earth. If that is the case, I am ready to accept corrections in my views of course, based on newly discovered/published facts of the life of Jesus. Hope that moment will come sooner, to put an end to senseless bickering of what could be the founding truth of Christianity 18 centuries ago. If not now, when?
edit on 24-8-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I don't want to sound "apocalyptic" and certainly not to be called supporter of antichrist.
But the situation is pretty real where we could have tomorrow a nice young man saying he had a vision of God to do this or that, that correspond to the expectations of the Jewish people and predictions of prophets. I do not consider such scenario as being "antichristic, unfortunately many of my fellow Christians will think and speak in that way and will make their voice heard throughout internet. So in a sense, I try to prevent that worst case scenario for Christian unbiased people who should have the right to choose according to their conscience. After all, as I explained in the post above, we are talking of 144,000 firstfruits, most likely descendants or otherwise relatives of Jesus Christ! I do not want to reject my chance given by God, for the sayings of a handful but influential people who present themselves as speakers on behalf of 2.5 bln Christianity. I do not consider the young Jews "antichrists" and I make known that position backed by facts, for the sake of all those young and old Christians who would choose to believe the innocent and nice young people sent by God, not sent by the devil. Revelation is precise if we choose to believe the canonical books.
Perhaps they will look like that boyband singing L'Haim To Life www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-8-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Temple Service Could Be One Week Away as Sanhedrin Appoints High Priest

A significant step was recently taken towards reinstating the Temple service when the nascent Sanhedrin selected Rabbi Baruch Kahane as the next Kohen Gadol (high priest). The selection was made as a precaution for Yom Kippur. If the political conditions should change, allowing the Jews access to the Temple Mount, they will be required by Torah law to bring the sacrifices. Rabbi Kahane is confident that if that should happen, Temple service could begin in less than one week.
Read more at www.breakingisraelnews.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
We're supposed to keep our eye on a Jewish boy band for deliverance?

Strange days, indeed.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Yes we do. If not this guy then another one like him. Like them, because they are going to be 144,000. The more I think of that unique performer, although not best singer, the more I am convinced he has every chance to be the chosen one.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart

Jesus had descendants and was married. That leaks from everywhere. You cannot hae a dozen newly discovered gospels and texts to speak one and the same, and to call them all forgery. For what reason should those people lie, paying with their lives in many cases? Even the canonical gospels speak of Mary Magdalene as privileged woman next to the Lord. So much privileged that nothing short of a wife could suffice to explain her place.

Some major problems about Jesus having decedents.......His, Jesus linage and blessing, birthright ect would go to these decedents rather than what better christian writers say about the subject.....that these things are spiritual and supernatural and extend to all races worldwide.

Also these decedents or actual children would be immortal in the flesh.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Why is that? Are you proposing that the "Cross" couldn't have killed Jesus anyway, because he was "immortal in the flesh"? I'm supposing this is based on your belief that Jesus was born from a "virgin" and that Yahweh is Jesus' biological daddy?

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

We have to know the truth and only after that to build up doctrines. Seems the current doctrines (not dogmas) are built upon sand not upon rock.

I am glad pope Francis elevated the feast of St Mary Magdalene to that of the Apostles.

Immortality is not given right. Jesus himself died.
And, I don't believe the "French lineage" story! Too much blood shed there.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

According to Rabbi Kanievski and a dozen other rabbis who expected messiah ben David (from the house of David, compared to the messiah from the house of Joseph - Jesus) in the year 5776 or 2015-2016. The time is now, to prove their prophetic expectations in the remaining 30 days until Oct 2. Elul month of redemption starts on Sunday Sept 4.

Now is the time to appear the Jewish messiah (ben David) and to usher the new era predicted by countless Christian/Catholic contemporary prophets. Will that coincide with a celestial cataclysm that will cleanse the earth first? I don't know and nobody does. Be ready therefore for everything! Many will sincerely believe but in wrong doctrines and will lose their way of salvation provided by God.

If no cataclysm this-next month but arrival of messiah ben David, then we will get the 50 year jubilee since the liberation of Jerusalem, i.e. a new Jubilee year in the Jewish calendar the first after the exile in 70 AD. As the linked article above reported words of rabbi, we don't have to wait for the heavenly Jerusalem to descend first in order to do what the Torah (commandments) require. They already appointed hi priest to perform the sacrifice should "political conditions" are changed until then. We know political conditions cant be changed so fast in Middle East, except for divine intervention known from Bible times.

Therefore I draw conclusion that many within the prophetic Jewish community indeed expect a heavenly temple, not an earthly one this time. It is easily conceived, knowing there are quite many habitable planets around where such space city to be built. We enter in a new era. I hope we do, and the prophecy never fails again after that grand moment.

I greet everyone with a song of M Generation concert performed by one of the older singers Mitchel Sapoff. Well surely there are more names than the suggested in this thread. His song "May be I may be you" is quite lyrical and includes the phrase "keys to stars" as well. www.youtube.com...

Followed by the young members of the band who sing a very beautiful Jewish song of the Promised Land.
www.youtube.com...
followed by "My Iddishe Mame" performed by Kailand Novak again.
www.youtube.com...

There is no competition between those good friends, as "who would be the messiah", he could be anyone of these boys or anyone from another band that is not so popular! He is not coming alone but in a group of 144,000 according to revelation. That should be finally understood by the Catholics and all Christians. Someone must fulfill that role never ever fulfilled in Christian history. And those people the 144,000 young Jews have nothing to do with the corrupt priesthood of Church. Sorry but someone must say it, and I feel the urgent need to say it. The November 1st readings of Mass usually are interpreted in a way those 144,000 are the catholic unmarried priests, and the rest saved ones are those coming from the great sorrow. That cannot be farther from the truth!

But also it cannot be the protestant end times scenario, that the 144,000 are later Jewish converts to Christianity who come only after a Rapture (that never comes anyway) and those from the great sorrow (distress, or tribulation) are martyrs. It doesn't sound like that to me, because the martyrs are clearly mention under Seal 5. Those people in Ch 7 are not martyrs, they washed their clothes in the blood of the Lamb, i.e the Lamb died INSTEAD of them without requirement for their death as well (a gross misunderstanding of Church teaching of everyone's "cross").

Notice also the fact the jubilee concert of M Generation along with many of other performances available on youtube, are organized in Russian language although they take place in New York or in other English speaking cities. May be half of the songs have Russian component. The group is composed by children of Russian immigrants in New York. A major sign for unifying those great nations who should not be foes anymore, and who are destined to help Israel should they stand on God's side in history.
edit on 2-9-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Leave it to the Catholics to have feast like these to begin with. There is no doctrinal bases for any of it.

Yea Jesus died but is sinless i.e. unlike Adam passing sin and death down genetically. If Jesus had kids before or after they would be still alive and around 2000 years old.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Why is that? Are you proposing that the "Cross" couldn't have killed Jesus anyway, because he was "immortal in the flesh"? I'm supposing this is based on your belief that Jesus was born from a "virgin" and that Yahweh is Jesus' biological daddy?

Yes and even if you don't believe it we are obligated to stick to the narrative. We cant make stuff up even if we believe what has been laid down is rubbish.

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Yes and even if you don't believe it we are obligated to stick to the narrative. We cant make stuff up even if we believe what has been laid down is rubbish.

So, that's the only logic you apply to the question of whether or not Jesus has offspring? ..."He couldn't have, because they would've been immortal? That's the narrative?

That's news to me, but I only spent around 30 something years in the Christian faith/church. But, during my Christian tenure, I most certainly witnessed Christian "making stuff up", and still do! Your post for example!

posted on Sep, 2 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

in the beginning of this thread I review two options. One of them, the wife and kids to be taken up, whatever it means. (other planet imo). The other option is they stay on earth and die at the end of their earthly lives. If that is the case, there would be too many family trees involved all those centuries. It is not a big surprise if all or part of the 144,000 are Jesus' own descendants or those of his relatives St Jude, Simon, etc. The Christians miss that part that Jesus was born in a human family with lots of relatives, although not born of the virgin as he was. They were all saints, and "brothers of the Lord in flesh" as Paul said or someone else.

So if we can't accept Jesus' descendants, why don;t we accept Joachim and Anne's descendants who are brothers and sisters of Virgin Mary and cousins of Jesus. The Christians must start thinking of Jesus in more human way. Enough of elaborated theology of something no one has witnessed to come back and tell us how it is in heaven.

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
After reading this thread I'm going to do something horrendous here and explain why your Jewish messiah won't show up this year unless this one thing is done here.

So hypothetically speaking from here on out I'm speaking as your possible messiah.

So I hear you guys are looking for a chosen one. And I seem to be a chosen one. But there is a problem. I never have been told to be your chosen one. So I went looking for the explanation why. And here it is. According to the Christian Bible and this Jesus Christ fellow Elijah the prophet was killed by Herod in the first century at the behest of Salome and her mother. Who happened to be the granddaughter and daughter of the High Priest. This act obviously triggered the curse mentioned at the end of the book of Malachi. And Hosea 6 clearly predicted that Israel was to face a 2000 year Leviticus 26 curse.

And the root of the problem is that the curse is still running. My best safe guess is that the 2000 years run out no later than May 15 2028. So would I willing go and build that temple even if I had the ability to convince your Sanhedrin that I was the Mosiach? Oh, heck no. It's too soon. The curse has to run out first. And I would point out that with all these prophesies about disasters, wars, famines, and a Antichrist no less appearing once it's built has me thinking what if that's all punishments for building it too soon?

However, there is an out here. There is a way to end a curse early. Quite simply, you have to ask. According to the speech Solomon gave at the dedication of the first temple in 2nd Chronicles 6 you can be forgiven if you specifically ask for it.

And that is what is necessary to bring about the appearance of the next messiah.

And know this. According to Isaiah 6 and the Katy Perry song the only person that can tell you about a curse while it's running is a man that's wide awake.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join