It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Messiah personal character revealed in ancient scroll, my best guess of his name

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: 2012newstart

Yahshua HaMashiach was and is the true and only Messiah.

The "false Messiah" is fully anticipated shortly.

I never ever denied Jesus, rather stand behind Him with all the new discoveries in archaeology and astronomy!!! We either believe He is a king of universe and stars, or we don't believe in him at all!

Who said the false messiah is anticipated shortly? The internet megachurch preachers? The church fathers from 4th century?

The Christianity in all its elaborated theology that has its heights and lows in history, rejected the tradition of God's chosen people, and stopped calling the Jewish people so, instead took that name for itself. This Jesus didn't preach!

If we take the Revelation of John (I talked of its credibility separately) but if we take it for granted, then we read of 144,000 Jews youths who appear in the world BEFORE the Second Coming not after or not during it. Before it! It is completely possible what the Jews believe as messiah to be what the Christians believe the 144,000 one of them, may be some kind of leading of a group or so. Options do exist if we want to search and see them in the scripture.

Some may say, we don't need the Revelation of John, only the words of Jesus in the 4 canonical gospels. If that is the case, we also have to remove the fearful number 666, because it is found ONLY in the Revelation, not anywhere else in the entire Bible! So we choose which one we take. We either take the full Revelation, including with the 144,000 and the Manchild (that cannot be baby Jesus for many reasons that are too obvious) or we put it aside and deal only with the direct words of Jesus in the gospels.

Gospels who? It is already clear what we have as gospel texts are written down on papirii no earlier than the end of 2nd century - 3rd century. Besides we have dozen of other gospels. Some of them disregarded by those same people who coined the foundations of today's Christianity under Constantine, and not during the time of Jesus, even less under His supervision. Don't quote Peter's keys. From Peter to Constantine there are 2.5 centuries in persecution, illiteracy, burning books.

Other texts pop up today with the increased capability of archaeology. They all speak of more facts about the life of Jesus. I will not be tired to repeat that single important fact of the presence of a wife, Mary Magdalene, that is recorded in practically every ancient scroll! How on earth one would cancel such an important fact of the life of the Lord, that leads after it the possibility of heirs? And would still pretend to make "theology" based on the rest of texts? The theology is flawed from its beginning!

So to speak what it means, what it should happen shortly, is purely human, and not the best of human knowledge of Our Lord. It doesn't stand the test. If in past centuries it were possible to impose that skewed understanding with the power of sword and fire, of hunger and of fears of eternal fire, today it is absurd. Today we live in information society and we know all of that, it is not in secluded monasteries it is available with the click of the mouse. What remains is to make our own conscious review of what should be believed (not little!) and what is absurd to be believed with sane reason. As of the babies going to hell, as it was taught before the invention of the limbo. Such things are not found in the Bible altogether! Good pope Benedict cancelled the limbo. He shouldn't stop there!

I really hope someone over there reads, not because I write this, or other people online, but because it is important! Christianity is on the precipice as the rest of our society, and only bold actions can assure its survival in the era after. The pope spoke of new humanity and new mentality of the young people, I appreciate that. But I don't know whether he will have the strength to go from good words to real actions to change things ON TIME. Perhaps he and the rest of indoctrinated churches reached the end of their options if they are unable to offer anything better for centuries, for the last decades. Why not to accept the Jewish millenia old knowledge as part of the Christian heritage for example? Why to continue build upon flawed theology and trimmed books? We the people already know that, so the wise approach is to accept the historic truth. Dead Sea Scrolls etc.

It is a time God to act, as numerous prophecies say, Christian prophecies. There, we match with the Jewish expectations. Regardless of how we call the God's messengers. Let they call him messiah and his close aides, if they prefer that wording according to their tradition, understanding and prophecy. They do not base their prophecy on John, they base it on the Bible prophets! And we call the people sent by God to make His ways the 144,000 holy innocent Jewish youths who are to come before Jesus' own coming. Or as modern apparitions say, Chastisement and Era of Peace coming before the End times. What so difficult to understand that? If there is a will to understand, it is not difficult.

It is a time the pope and other leaders of churches to start ASAP building new paradigms (if they didn't do it in secret already) to explain basic things that are already present in the information society. And not to pose as if nothing like that has already been revealed to everyone who can read internet! They owe that to the people they lead.

I guess, the "messiah" and his friends the 144,000 will act in a better way than that, and will show us a better view of the Merciful God than the one we have set for centuries.
edit on 13-8-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Aedaeum

Hows he supposed to come in on a spaceship when he doesn't look old enough to drive a car?

On second thought, I have to disregard the idea of coming in spaceship. Seems the Earth is forbidden zone for the outside cosmos, and only personages born here have the right to operate here. Perhaps the spaceships and foreign planets will be introduced step by step during the messianic kingdom, that is supposed to continue 1000 years.

I just read some rabbi's analysis that the messiah would come either on donkey or on eagle's wings. Donkey was used by Jesus who many Jews consider already to be "Messiah ben Joseph". Now Eagle's wings will be used. That could be the contemporary planes, he may arrive in Israel at Ben Gurion Airport...

I can't imagine that young man or someone like him, whoever he might be at the end of the day, will be called by the fanatics "the antichrist". But it is realistically to expect a crowd of let say 100,000 elderly from all churches, up to a million out of the 2.5 bln Christians, who would insist that. I am certain for myself that the 144,000 are steadily arriving, may be not all at once, and the one called Messiah by the Jews will be either the first one of them or something like their leader.

Jesus would be delighted to listen to those nice songs. If the 144,000 come, it is because God sent and sealed them in first place, not because we imagine what they are or what they are not.

If we assume that the messiah/the first of 144,000 is one of that boyband, (something that I am not sure it is just my best guess based on what is available online), then he may fly by plane to Israel for some 10 hours. The point is, not exactly who he is or how he will arrive (obviously not in Israel if he has to arrive) but what he will do once he arrives. Healing will be N1 issue since everyone young and old needs it. I suggest some supernatural medicine will be released at that time. Rabbi Nachman had a book of universal medicines that he burned before he died, perhaps because he was convinced he was not the messiah. That universal medicine should exist, because we have the examples in the Bible of much longer lifespan without the modern medicine.

edit on 18-8-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I might be completely or partially wrong of the messianic identity of the great soloist of M Generation Kailand Novak. Still, indirect evidence for myself that I cannot all of it discuss, piles up to confirm he is one of the best choices available. For example, his FB page he posted about his exciting trip to Israel until July 21 2016, as the final destination of his 2 month journey around the world (mostly Western Europe). Israel visit comes as no surprise of course, it is just on time for the larger plan that he himself might not be aware of? Besides, he has quite many interests and cosmopolitan style of expression needed for a leader of any kind. You could see his updated photos on his FB that I do not feel convenient at all to link here. It is all found in Google.

Well I am sorry if it is someone else chosen instead of Kailand. My appology to him that I may give some false hopes, if he ever reads here ( I doubt he have the time for that kind of forum). But in that case he,a s well as myself and many others, will be the followers of the 144,000. Or he might be one of the 144,000 regardless of whether he was chosen as their leader or messiah. In other words, do not write off the possibility Kailand Novak to step in tomorrow in a role bigger than the handsome dancing and singing young man in the big and not so big concert halls.

Someone would be selected though, the choice is already made, the messiah has already arrived secretly, according to rabbi Kanievsky, and we will know his name before October 2, 2016, I am sure in that. Someone who has the personality described by Rabbi Nachman that matches the above personality in general view. And let not forget there will be 143,999 more Jewish youngsters to follow him in that mission, according to Revelation 7. Many, many children in Israel and outside who now feel strange living in a world not according to their expectations, will be called tomorrow to change it dramatically, leaded by their messiah. That is how I see the things now, according to the last available information and insight.

Let see again one of the early songs of Kailand, where his young artistic energy is much more present on the stage compared to later songs. Of course, being around 20, we would expect him not a dancing boy but a mature young man who would talk of prophecy and future of humanity with all seriousness of the matter. Although I hope he would preserve his artistic and vocal skills too. Someone said in this forum, his voice was not great. He is a great voice if you watch all his earlier songs, trained not in opera school but in children band gathered among the New York community of descendants of Russian and Eastern European Jews. It is incredible success that boy band M Generation. It of course gets newer and newer singers as the boys grow up to manhood. Their songs in 5 or more languages make it possible several word cultures to cross over in a mix of their wonderful art and music. No surprise they won a number of international prizes including at least one for the best Jewish boyband.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I put important posts in this thread and recommend you read the entire thread, although there is much crap by nay sayers.
www.abovetopsecret.com... It concerns the Catholic Church reaction to the appearance of the 144,000 young innocent Jews. A new doctrine is needed ASAP. The old doctrine is not fit for such development. Practically the Catholic church never discusses the End times, and when it does, it usually connect the events and personages to itself, such as the 144,000 to be the "celibate priesthood".

Luke 21
8 And He said: “Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time has drawn near.’ Therefore do not go after them.

Jesus warns against those who would pretend to be He himself returning.
So where did Jesus say that a Jewish messiah would be Jesus Christ returning? Where did the Jewish priests say that the Messiah they expect would be Jesus Christ returning???
Or where did Jesus say that there shouldn't be any other prophet or holy man/men coming to teach and heal people, who DO NOT PRETEND TO BE HIMSELF???
Obviously in history there were enough holy men who walked into the steps of Jesus without pretending to be Himself, as well as in the steps of the old prophets. They weren't called anti-christs, rather they were called Saints, and are venerated until this day.

We have the personages of the 144,000 Jews that are scheduled to come after Jesus and before the Beast of the End times. It is said plainly in the Book of Revelation 7, many chapters before Revelation 13. Are those fanatic christians going to reject what is written, only because they cannot distinguish between holy men sent by God and deceivers who say they are "He, Jesus Christ"???

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
time to wake up....slow suicide's no way to go....
Jesus is where right now.....tell me....he is the mighty right hand of God.....an heir to the throne

so is he going to be a human ....born on earth really....

where has reasoning and the good sense God gave us gone?????

I'm ashamed of you....your mama taught you better than that.
edit on 18-8-2016 by GBP/JPY because: you have to read it to get this

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

where did I say in one word in all my posts, that Jesus is going to be born again?
Where did the Jewish priests say that?
Where did Jesus say that?
Do you read my posts at all?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
He might appear as lightning would from the east horizon to the west....prolly not as a babe to grow up in this decade and then wonder over to Mt. OLivet and step on the right spot....during a stroll after a picnic there.

edit on 18-8-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

you answered so fast...almost as not reading a line from what I post.

I will answer for the sake of the reasoning readers and not to convince people who post but who apparently didn't read even 1/10 of what I write.

There is general misconception between Christian and Jewish meaning of same or similar terms. The term discussed here is Messiah.

Christian meaning, the very name given to Jesus - "Christ", is the Greek translation of the Jewish "Messiah". (I do not use original words rather their English translations). Jesus didn't call himself Christ or Messiah. I think there was only one occasion according to the canonical gospels, when Peter called him you are the anointed one of God. In a sense, the name we call Jesus is not the name he called himself, because he didn't show up himself with the name Joshua the Messiah or Jesus Christ.

That being said, I move to more modern interpretation of these words. In Christian view, Jesus is the expected Messiah who is to come again. However, there are TWO different images of the Messiah in the Old Testament. Messiah ben Joseph and Messiah ben David. In Christian interpretation that comes from the Church fathers and not from the apostles' time (as well as the books appeared later), that person is one and the same.

In Jewish understanding, there are two distinct personages to be both Messiah, ben Joseph and ben David. Contemporary rabbis believe Messiah ben Joseph would die in the Gog and Magog war in the process of his mission. Some of them, not all of them, already accept the historical Jesus as fulfillment of Messiah ben Joseph. The whole Jewish tradition and belief based ont he Bible Prophets, expects the appearance of Messiah ben David at the end of the current age, to resurrect and usher the new messianic kingdom of peace, that will last 1000 years according to some of them that I could read recently. They do not base their belief on Christian books, even less on medieval Christian theology. They base their belief on the Bible prophets. And that is what the Bible prophets say, after al!

How to reconcile the two models, the two very distinct views of what it means Messiah and who would fulfill that role(s)?

First of all, I am a Christian and I believe Jesus Christ will come at the end of the world to judge the living and the dead. However that end of the world may take thousands, even millions of years. I elaborate in other posts and threads.

Meanwhile, we have the timeline of history that need new and new people sent by God, called saints at the time, to lead God's people towards salvation. It is not forbidden by Jesus Christ for holy people to rise and teach, and do miracles. Instead, he promised the apostles and the next generations, they would do even greater things and miracles than He did on earth! It is well recorded in the canonical gospels.

Having said that, we have to understand that the next couple of centuries must have their saints. In many cases the saints were prophets as well, as the recently canonized St Padre Pio. No one ever called those holy men (and women) -antichrists who take the role of Jesus Christ. Why should it be different now?

The Jews are God's chosen people and the Christians would do better to reconcile themselves with the verses of God's promises given to our fathers in faith in the Bible. To reject the Jewish role is to reject God's words. We may read Paul and we find the same.

A Jewish Messiah would not be reincarnated Jesus Christ. No one among the Jews pretend for such interpretation. He would not come instead of Jesus Christ. He would come on his own mission sent by God. As I understand it, he would come for the kingdom of David to be restored, to heal and may be, resurrect. His kingdom will spread throughout the world as spiritual not physical conquest. The messianic kingdom will last 1000 years according to some. It is not the eternity though. Notice that not even the Jewish rabbis agree on all those points of what exactly will be the messianic kingdom. There are different schools of thought. For example, the quoted in the beginning of the thread Rabbi Nachman 200 year old scrolls, present a non-standard vision of the messiah's character. You'd better read it if you didn't do so. The respect of Rabbi Nachman seem to be great among the Jews. Although this view is not the only one, rather there are many and quite different of what the Messiah would be and do.

A possible reconciliation between the Christian and the Jewish tradition, I see in the face of the 144,000 young Jewish people who appear in Revelation 7. They are to come before, not during the beast. One can make difference between Revelation chapter 7 and revelation chapter 13? I talked enough of that in this thread and the one that I linked above. Those people, innocent and just ones, come at the worst time of the Church history, in order to help her. One may speculate how they are going to convert the gentiles. Well they could do that of course. The innocent Jews come to convert also the Church believers who are falling away. We need conversion more than the gentiles, because we believe and yet we are very far from the truth.

A Messiah would naturally fit into the image of a leader of the 144,000 the first among them. I don't know for now how to interpret the next image that appears, that of the Manchild in Revelation 12. It seems to me, that if the 144,000 come much earlier than the Manchild, the mission would be already started. So the Messiah the Jews expect should appear with them, and not after them. Other interpretations are possible of course. I already talked of the Manchild, and I will repeat, that research would take much more time and efforts that I do not have available right now, and could not be formatted into several posts or even threads. I have to write a book-length study of the Manchild and I do not have the time for that now, sorry. It should be a new doctrine, it would be great if wise people agree to do it, I will help them with whatever I can.

But even without the manchild, the 144,000 Jews are clear enough that they have nothing to do with the beast system. How then, one would call the Messiah of the Jews, of the 144,000, to be part of the beast system? It is not only logical contradiction. It is contradiction with the text itself, that we the Christians accept as canonical and word of God. The Jewish Messiah has his important role in God's plan of salvation, along with his 143,999 friends, and we the Christians would be the stupidest people if we reject it because of some ill-understood interpretations of centuries or older theology that is neither dogma nor ex-cathedra.

If new dogmas are needed to define that better without any doubt left, I would greet the pope to do them. Because that question might turn to be the only way for the physical salvation of the Church of Jesus Christ for as many centuries as God provided in His grand plan. The rejection of God's way means to cancel the Church altogether. I believe there will be people who will grasp the importance of the moment and God's call. The fear of the "antichrist" paralizes many minds of otherwise good and believing people. They have to show bold faith though

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I really don't think HaShem needs any help in the " Son of man, prophesy this Dept."
I spent many years walking the street of Jerusalem, Nazareth and Bethlehem ( and got a few rocks chunked at me along the way ).
I 've seen and heard it all, many ,many times before.
At one time, we had a deport the false Mary's and Jesus flight leaving Ben Gurion once a week.
We also got a whole floor at the hospital in Jerusalem dedicated to the cause.
Ran a few foot races around the old city walls, chasing a few of them so called false Mashiachs as well.
One was whacking people over the head with a big cross club.

Sorry to break your bubble kid, but this ole Jew is more than just a little skeptical.
And I'm aware of the Rebbis you mentioned.

But the bottom line is this......

No Temple .....No Mashiach.......

www.youtube.com...

Buck

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

I appreciate someone who lived in Israel and knows all those prophesies, would lose precious time to respond here. Hope it is out of interest in the topic and my priceless thoughts. Anyway I almost gave up and thought my last post to be the last one in the thread.
Wel, don't know how much you are expecting prophecy to fulfil. Yes false Jesuses and Marys, as you mentioned, could break the belief of millions. Certainly it is not what I or any serious Bible searcher expects.

I spent the last decades researching prophecy, mainly Catholic. It is a dead end time that we are living in now, off course and unscheduled. According to many of prophecies we live extra time that shouldn't be given. Fatima fell on deaf ears. It is not just failed prophecy. It is failed agenda and governance of Church that represents 1/6 of the world and undoubtedly leads in some way spiritually the West. The fall of communism came after major efforts by cardinals and pope, the first one to be elected from the Soviet block. That all could be called by some, fulfillment of prophecy, although not Biblical but temporal.

I started reading rabbies recently, although the Bible was always before me. Indeed the understanding of our brothers in faith the Jews is somewhat different, but not contradictory. What seems to me from the last year's efforts of top rabbies to introduce prophecy fulfillment, is the urgency before inevitable events (are they planetary cataclysmic ones or what). The same urgency that one could hear from the words of recent popes. 100th anniversary of Fatima that fulfills next year literally, was set to see the fulfillment of prophecy by no one else but pope Benedict (and it should start happening now).

If a young person endorsed by the wise men starts walking the ancient walls, not just of Jerusalem but also Rome, helped in the process of a bigger group of enthusiastic and still not corrupt kids, it may serve better the cause than centuries old bitter quarrels and rivalry on religious matter. Of course, only if God has decided to do it now. But God works thru people and angels, seen throughout the Bible. If we expect some direct intervention we may never live long enough to see it. As I said before, it seems we are before planetary events that differences should step aside to make room for the common salvation. I believed for long it would be extra-terrestrial in nature. Now I tend to believe more in an earthly messiah who would show the exact way of salvation. It still could be off-world or not, via spaceships or stargates, or simply avoiding the worst the earth civilization has in store in terms of nukes and diseases, while standing firmly on the old planet. I don't know. The time is ticking though.

If it were not the rabbis willing to show the messiah, as they seem they are in the last year or so, or better say, that group of kids to make difference in the world, then it should be the pope. If you read my older threads, I propose exactly that: the pope to endorse a number of new cardinals among the non-corrupt dedicated youngsters, be they literally the 144,000 of Revelation or just small part of them. (perhaps we should be talking of hundreds or even thousands new appointments to compensate the corruption in the thousands of dioceses). Much more than overcoming the system failure, it is needed desperately if we are before a once in time defining moment of humanity.

By now nothing like that is done, despite all good talks on mega rallies of pope and young people around the earth. If that persists, i.e. non action clothed with good wording only, then the humanity will be eventually ushered in the new era but WITHOUT ANY HELP OF ANY CHURCH. With all consequences for the churches themselves in the era after. You understand no one would believe anymore a failed doctrine that didn't help 2000 years and didn't help humanity when needed most. I want to believe that is not the case and we will see bold actions in the days to come, by all congregations who say to serve God.

I didn't mention so much the Orthodox churches here, however they are also part of that humanity. They are not chosen community isolated in Siberia to await the apocalypse that comes from the decadent West, as some bishops of the Russian Far East said. IF they are to play a role in the world after, they must show more concern of the Common good of the Sinner people, both in their own societies and in the world alike.

On that background, the rise of the 144,000 would be only beneficial for humanity. Let the idea of a corrective of already failed system be accepted without any further delay.
Let the messiah and his 143,999 friends come now, in 2016, to start the new era of peace and well being for EVERYONE!
edit on 19-8-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
There is another name of a young man who is fit to fulfil the role of messiah. The name circulated internet since Nov 2015. I thought of it to be the selected one, moreover promoted by some rabbi as someone who speaks of the messiah. However the revelation in the last week of the musician messiah led me to concentrate on the available pop bands online, and to write what I wrote in this thread. It might be a wrong calculation though. I don't know. It depends not on my imagination, rather on the concrete actions the messiah-to-be will take. The sooner the better.

Name(s) do exist, don't worry about that! If you have to worry (I don't know why one should worry) it is about the response the world will give to what the appointed person would offer. What he will offer is nothing short of salvation of the body. While Jesus saved the soul. There is no contradiction, because God can't contradict himself or to send contradicting messengers. The contradiction will be between a denying world and that part of it that would accept it. It might be your relatives at home who will be your biggest enemies, God forbid!

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

No thanks we don't need him.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

the rabbis say, 2/3 of the world is going to die, only 1/3 will be saved. In the current state of religion and church, something that I discuss in the thread 1987 years failure of Christianity, (click on my profile), I tend to believe them more than the elaborated theologians in the Christian church who actually offer nothing good. Did they rewrite the words of Jesus, did we ever know the words of Jesus correctly, are there hidden books inside the Vatican library or elsewhere, are questions that are very legitimate, exactly for the honest faithful Christian. I don't really need theological interpretations, old or modern, to tell me how the hypothetical Jewish king "will throw in hell people" who did nothing bad their whole life, and that when he did nothing bad but served God and his own people Israel according to the prophets, just before the resurrection of the dead. Instead I need men deep in prophecy and virtue who can tell me how God will fulfill His infallible promises to Abraham and elsewhere in the Bible, in our times for us ourselves and our loved ones. If that lacks, and it lacks in Christianity on gross scale,I really don't need the Sunday preaching to tell me how good the heaven is and how soon we'd better die. I've heard it already and know that God is loving, not monster, as some want him to look like. This is anti-religion and anti-gospel, if I use the words of John Paul II, right into the heart of the Christian Churches and doctrines.The sooner the doctrine of the salvation of the body is adopted, the better for all. It is a time the Church leaders start thinking and doing more for the temporal happiness of their subjects, and set aside their elaborated theologies of afterlife categories that none of them have checked personally. They are fallible, even before they may accuse others of that spiritual error. I will repeat it, the Christian theologians, in history as well as today, are pretty much FALLIBLE, even when they act out of good faith and without knowledge of secret books of Jesus' teaching etc.

So I need the Jewish Messiah very much, personally and for those people who would choose to live on the new earth. He is a servant of God, a contemporary Saint, sent and anointed by God, as it is written in the book of Revelation of the 144,000 young Jews BEFORE the arrival of the " beast system" on earth. He is one of these 144,000 their leader if I may say in that way, and no one can remove his anointing or seal given by God. Not even the entire theology if it would be ever employed to denounce God's work thru those holy young men. But I believe and hope, not every single Christian theologian would think in that erroneous way when finally God's promises are going to be fulfilled thru the 144,000 arrival, to spare us from the coming real nightmare of the beast, draconians etc. Perhaps someone inside the Church structures don't actually want to spare us from that, therefore negates both the Jewish understanding of the resurrection, and some of the Christian understanding of the rapture.
edit on 20-8-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

No, He is only a traitor to America.
He hasn't the Charisma to be anyone but an SJW.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

It is appalling how so many people think ONLY in the categories deeply indoctrinated, and want to see only that everywhere in their world. Well actually there will be separation and not everyone is destined to arrive to the new earth.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I doubt I will.
It's been clearly expressed when Jesus returns WE WILL know it.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Unfortunately many people connect the planetary cataclysms with the end times and the Second Coming of Jesus. Modern catholic prophecies, such as Fatima but not only, speak of a temporal Chastisement of earth ( be it man made and /or natural alike) followed by the Era of Peace, to precede not coincide with the End times. We don't know how long the period between these events will be. As Jesus says he himself doesn't know, we may arrive with a period of hundreds even thousand years or more between the start of the Era of Peace and the start of the actual End times.

In anyway, I don't believe this nice guy or anyone like him is any closer to any antichrist talked of by Christian theologians.

edit on 20-8-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Is Nibiru close? So say a number of mystical rabbis, connecting it to the arrival of Messiah, 1/3 of population survival, land of Israel safe. Here are excerpts from publications in Breaking Israel News on that topic in the last year or so. You can browse each link for more, usually 2-3 different rabbis speaking on the topic each time. As I research it more in a frame of one year, it seems dozen of respected rabbies have spoken on the topic. Not only one or two bible code searchers who might estimate particular date wrong. The date? No one has been guessing correctly so far. March 2016 expectations came and went. Whether the next set of September expectations would be fulfilled or not, only God knows.
The point is, for me, the issue is not lightly taken, the Messiah expectation is connected tot he Nibiru (or other) cataclysm expectation, the stupidest thing the Christians could do is to disregard all that because they know always better. After all, no one of these prominent rabbis say that the Messiah they expect would take the place of Jesus! They talk as common concerned citizens of the planet, similar to what we the Christians say about Fatima, the Chastisement and the like. It is a shame the knowledgeable people within the Catholic church do not devote the same amount of time and ancent resources to cover the topic. Instead, we know they know by operating telescopes in Ariznoa but they do not tell us anything. It is not the case to believe someone more than the other. It is the case whether someone who knows is telling you at least a part of the truth if not the whole truth, or whether he is keeping deepest silence for goals known to the same hidden religious elite. So let not be too fast to name anyone "antichrist" and the like, rather examine the Facts first and draw conclusions later.

According to Daniel’s comment, Rabbi Moses Cordovero, a 16th century Talmudic scholar, philosopher and mystical rabbi, connects the Star of Jacob, mentioned in Numbers 24:17, to Nibiru. In this verse, Balaam, the non-Jewish prophet, spoke of a star issuing from Jacob.

Daniel points to Rabbi Cordovero’s commentary on this verse in the Zohar, Judaism’s most important mystical text. Daniel claims that Rabbi Cordovero described the look of the star and even gave the date of its appearance as “the 25th day of the six month.” Counting from the first Hebrew month of Nisan, which falls in the spring, the sixth month is Elul. The 25th day of Elul this year corresponds to September 28. If Daniel is correct in his understanding of Rabbi Cordovero’s commentary, Nibiru won’t appear on March 26, but will appear on September 28. Read more at www.breakingisraelnews.com...

A second confirmation comes from Rabbi Nir Ben Artzi, a mystical rabbi from Southern Israel who is well-known in Israel for his prophetic messages. image: www.breakingisraelnews.com... Rabbi Nir Ben Artzi (Photo: תאיר נרי בנשיאות הרב ניר בן ארצי שליטא" Official Facebook Page of Rabbi Nir Ben Artzi) Rabbi Nir Ben Artzi (Photo: תאיר נרי בנשיאות הרב ניר בן ארצי שליטא” Official Facebook Page of Rabbi Nir Ben Artzi) Menachem Robinson, a retired electronics engineer and US Army officer, has been blogging about Nibiru consistently for many months. Robinson recently wrote about a private communication about Nibiru he received from Rabbi Ben Artzi. According to Robinson, Rabbi Ben Artzi confirmed that “There will be chaos and devastation from the debris that accompanies Nibiru. It will cause chaos and great upheaval on Earth.” Nevertheless, Rabbi Ben Artzi assured Robinson that “nothing will happen in the Holy Land of Israel. Everything will be good in Israel.The Holy Land of Israel is protected and safe; there is salvation and the Messiah who guards and protects.” Robinson concluded that, although Rabbi Ben Artzi confirmed that Nibiru is real, he did not attach a date to it. In addition, Rabbi Ben Artzi’s message indicates “that it is not as big as many sources are reporting.” It’s unclear whether he means Nibiru itself or the effects of its orbit on Earth. Read more at www.breakingisraelnews.com...

To date, the biggest name associated with this story is Rabbi Moshe Sternbuch, a very prominent rabbi in Jerusalem. Although he did not verify an apocalyptic scenario, he did tell his student, Rabbi Daniel Travis, that there are big changes coming to the world. He also explained that the appearance of a star at the End of Days is plainly spoken of in the Zohar, Judaism’s primary mystical text. Read more at www.breakingisraelnews.com...

On a video featured on the Israeli website Sod1820, Rabbi Yitzchak Cohen’s voice is heard above images of news stories from Fox News and Next News Network about Nibiru. Sod1820 is an all-Hebrew website dedicated to informing its mystically-inclined Israeli readers about topics such as End of Days, kabbalah (the mystical Jewish tradition), Bible codes and gematria (the system of calculating and interpreting the numerical values of Hebrew words). Read more at www.breakingisraelnews.com...

Speaking to Breaking Israel News, Ovadia addressed the question of why so many people, even religious Jews, have a hard time accepting that Nibiru is real. First he spoke about the effectiveness of NASA’s efforts to hide the truth for the past 30 years. “Plus, every time you confront a person with something that he is not used to, or something which is a big surprise to him, that might shake up his ground, making him feel unsafe, his first reaction would be ‘it’s all nonsense’. This is a normal reaction. Read more at www.breakingisraelnews.com...

edit on 21-8-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Perhaps, IMO, the Jewish Messiah would switch on a Stargate on Mt of Olives to reach that safe destination of second earth, or call it garden of Eden, where humanity will have the necessary shelter to survive the period of planetary disasters. The other way would be to prvide spaceships. Or they may come thru the stargate and gather those who will be saved to bring them thru the gate.

Indeed, if the prophecy of 1/3 saved humanity is true (forgot who of the Bible prophets gave it) then we are talking of nothing less than 2.5 bln people. Their simple transportation to Israel might not be so easy if there is only one-two months left as some rabbis say.

If there are 2 years or more, there might be employed more earthly means including planes and ships.

A brief calculation what could cause the death of 2/3 of population, that in today's estimations is 5 billion people, is terrifying. Nothing like local or nuclear disaster could make it happen. It should be either asteroid civilization-killer or Nibiru itself (or anything similar in magnitude). To kill 5 bln would mean to destroy the very foundation of earth civilization and even life. The society will not be existing afterwards. After the initial impact /damage, there will be hail rains, poisonous atmosphere and most likely impact winter similar or worse than the nuclear winter. Practically those 2.5 bln would not survive in the next 6 months even if they survive the initial impact. They could survive only if they retreat to a safe haven before the cataclysm.

I don't know if that will happen in 2 months, as some Jewish mystics say, in 2 years or in 20 years. What is clear though, the current era comes to an end be it in the above described way or in societal-economic way. Numbers of prophets speak of it, including in the famous list of popes from St Malachi. Who comes after pope Francis, if we don't have Second Coming anytime soon in the next 20-200 years? The answer is simple when we read the book of Revelation: the only group of people that come after Jesus and before the end times, are the 144,000 who change the world forever. Whether it takes 20 years from their arrival to the end times of the Revelation, or it takes 200 or 2,000 more years, we just don't know. And Jesus didn't know too, as his words in the canonical gospels tell us.

I couldn't help but keep listening to the wonderful songs of that young man Kailand, no matter if he is the chosen one, if he is one of the 144,00 or just one skilled young Jewish singer. So much metal and rock music I haven't listened since my teenage.

edit on 22-8-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Having estimated overall the 2.5 bln saved people according to Bible prophecy (pls see the quoted reports above to find it, it is somewhere inside), the next question is where those people will come from. Most likely they are not coming from a single race or religion. Still, the greatest chance to believe the Jewish revelation have the Christians. One cannot expect the Chinese to believe the Jews more than the Christians, or can we?

Perhaps pope Francis after all will endorse that, or at least will support it with half words as he is used to do. That means at least half of all Catholics will find themselves on the saving boat of Israel. Perhaps the same will be the situation with the other Christian churches. Sorry to say but the fanatics would refuse it no matter what or who is telling them that is coming from God and Jesus. So after the Chastisement there won' be many fanatics saved on the other side.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join