It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Jewish Messiah personal character revealed in ancient scroll, my best guess of his name

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:22 AM
edit: double post
edit on 12-8-2016 by SpaceGoatFart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:22 AM
edit: doublepost

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 04:51 AM
a reply to: Aedaeum

I want to distinguish between two things:

1. the ancient scroll of Jewish prophecy, that I did not quote entirely, speaks apparently of something new in our understanding of the personage of the Messiah, the way the Jewish rabbis understand it. That is not a dream obviously.

2. my own intake on all that, and the possibility to search for that boy or young man among the skillful Jewish singers (or should he be a pianist or violin player instead?)

Apparently, that second part is my best guess, as I said in the OP and in the Title. Whether I am correct or not, or whether YOU like this particular Jewish band or not. M Generation won a lot of prices, as well as the particular singer. That doesn't make him or any of them the Jewish Messiah, without the other qualifications the Messiah should have. Theoretically, they could fit in the description of the new scroll, although it is not proven yet. It hasn't much to do whether I like them, although I do like them. Rather could that best band of its kind indeed give rise of some figure in the Jewish history, that has to be seen yet. I think I made it conditional enough from the very beginning, although apparently some didn't take it correctly. If this is my "dream", then OK I take the blame of it. Technically it was night when I posted it.

As I check the counter of the relatively newly posted vid of Kailand Novak "Humanity" with the remarkable song "Humanity" right on the topic btw, it moved only 15 points since I posted the OP. That means, only 15 of you guys decided to click on it. Perhaps not that much. I believe there were more than 15 readers of this thread. So...may be some of you decide whether I have a slight dose of good reason or not, only based on their own preset views, and not based on examination of the facts we have. I don't know about the counter of Breaking Israel News, did you read the original story of the prophecy itself. It is a pity when conclusions so important are taken without getting to know the subject talked about first, regardless of your particular views.

All the talks of Antichrist are so much premature, before we have seen anything evil done. They only show how far many fundamental Christians stand from the real world. If there is one, Antichrist may arise after 2000 years. Or he could be Nero.

I think the expectation of the Jewish Messiah is a good occasion for the Christian leaders to review how authentic are their own scrolls. And that is already not a dream either. Because we do have scrolls who speak of Magdalene or other things about Jesus, and most behave as if there isn't such thing discovered. At least the Jews learned from their hard history. Did we, the Christians?
edit on 12-8-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

Again, when I say in the Title topic "my best guess of his name" it means it is my best guess of his name. It doesn't mean I am 100% sure of Kailand being the one, or I know of some other source of that. I just reimpose the ancient prophecy on top of what is available to us as Jewish modern art of a young person(s). If that is a dream for you, be my guest! I think I did my work good enough for kind of thread and discussion we see happening here. It is neither academic work nor endorsement of Rabbi council, or should I say, of the Roman Catholic council. The boys are good, and if some of them or some of other bands indeed rise to become the new world leader, it may do better job to the world than what we see from today's world leaders...That is a dream that I want to be fulfilled! Have a nice day/night depending on where you are at!

If after one month you still don't know the messiah, then may be rabbi Kanievski dreamed it wrong. I think he dreamed it right, because he speaks a s a person who didn't dream but who have seen. I expect to hear the real name, not the presumed name, from his mouth. And to see something good to happen in the world in my lifespan. The rest, we know it from the other threads. Wars, cataclysms, antichrists everywhere. I had enough of that, really. Now I go back to my dreams for a better world, on this planet or on another one.

I might be fully wrong about Kailand and he might be even angry at me that I made such suggestion, something I'd like to say sorry in advance to him, if that would be the case.

However, what we get from the recently published scroll, is the personage to be someone like him, young and talented musician etc. It is strange how people imagine a fearful NWO leader, and skip the fact that around 2 bln people on the planet are below the age of 14 and another billion people below the age of 24, who would most likely follow someone closer to them. The world is crazy and we know it. Many people are just tired to live that craziness any longer.

BTW you may want to see all songs of that band before making your own judgment. Let also notice that your personal view is not worse or better than mine, it is just your personal view that might be as wrong as mine is. That is a really good band for its kind. If the new world leader should be chosen between the existing performing young Jewish people, the guess is not too far off. Well may be the guess poll would include another 100 young men, that I do not know and therefore could not name.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:12 AM
What sentiments do Novak and the M-generation convey on Israel's 14 year policy of killing one Palestinian child every 60 hours? not including maimed and disappeared. Those children were around the age of Novak... Now those kids were all pre terrorists, they deserved it, just waiting to attack Israel. So dont call me an anti semite for noticing their deaths.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:55 AM
a reply to: 2012newstart

This MUST be "true" because I can see that they accept Visa™ and other credit cards...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:37 AM
a reply to: darkstar57
The sentiments of M-Generation and Kailand Novak are promoting peace and friendship between all, including between Palestinians and Israelis. They do not promote war. We should bet on that card, and not on unending revenge and retaliation, that sadly has millenia old roots. The vice circle must end somehow. To blame one side, is not the best way to break it, rather it is the way to continue it. The humanity is insane, including and especially in the Middle East. See what happens in Syria, aren't there Muslims versus Muslims killing each other? To blame the Jews for all evil on earth is not mature. All those conspiracy theories want to see one big bad enemy, strangely why inside the Jewish descendants. How about Hitler then? How about Ukraine conflict that is between the White race itself that are all Christian population? How about the two World Wars that start as wars in the European continent? Forget who is "more right" or even who started first. (Germany started, twice). If we don't stop first, we all will die.

There are children on all sides who do not deserve that fate, and who grow older bearing the bitterness of injustice all their lives. As I already posted, around 2 bln are 14 and below, and another 1 bln between 15-24 y old. Humanity is crazy. Even those peoples who live in "peace" are actually not in peace with so many problems they never experienced in the poorer decades before. Humanity was never so rich with so much tech, and never so unsatisfied, unhappy and insane at the same time.

Here is the full lyrics of Scorpions song Humanity.

It's au revoir to your insanity
You sold your soul to feed your vanity
Your fantasies and lies
Be on your way
Adios amigo there's a price to pay
For all the egotistic games you played
The world you made
Is gone
Run and hide there's fire in the sky
Stay inside
The water's gonna rise and pull you under
In your eyes I'm staring at the end of time
Nothing can change us
No one can save us from ourselves

You're a drop in the rain
Just a number not a name
And you don't see it
You don't believe it
At the end of the day
You're a needle in the hay
You signed and sealed it
Now you gotta deal with it

Humanity Humanity Humanity
Goodbye Goodbye Goodbye Goodbye

To go back to the topic, we have the chief rabbi Kanievsky speaking tiresly of messiah to come (in their understanding of the word messiah that is not the christian understanding) anytime in year 5776 that ends on Oct 2, 2016. If it fails...we will see soon. What if it doesn't. We cannot expect the jewish rabbis to speak with christian terminology, or we are quite stubborn and fanatic.

Let alone scenarios of off-world salvation during the cataclysm on the planet. Scenarios don't lack. In that way, I see the appointed one not as some substitute of Jesus Christ, not at all, rather the person who would be vested with the so much needed endorsement to show us where the ships will land. If that person is young and dedicated, it would be better than some old master. Do you expect the presidents and pope to do so? I expected them and already gave up those expectations.
There will be always people who would call him whatever. Why one person? Perhaps there will be 144,000 too. Let judge by the deeds and not by preset paradigms derived from the post-Constantine time to Middle ages. They proved wrong. How many antichrists you could count in history? In every generation! So why didn't Jesus come so far? Do you think Jesus will stop the nuclear holocaust or the asteroid? I think he will allow it to happen, as numerous Catholic and other Christian prophecies speak about. We are not talking of End times Great Trib. We are talking of cleansing followed by an Era of Peace. Why the Jews? Well, after all God chose them by choosing Abraham. And then by choosing the birthplace and family of Jesus Christ. It is God's choice, it is not ours. Salvation is from the Jews, said Jesus to the Samaritan woman, but God wants all people everywhere to worship Him in spirit and in truth.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:09 AM
What I expect next, regardless of whether Kailand Novak is the appointed one or it is someone else. The top rabbis will gather and will present him to the world media. We will hear it, and we will not believe t is he or someone similar to him. After that, he will offer what many already expected via UFO and other theories, like new medicines, and very likely a rescue way out with spaceships or stargate in Jerusalem, if cataclysm is inevitable. As some rabbis say it is in this year. If it is not about cataclysm but only about possibility of war, perhaps a peace plan will be drawn much better than the current accords.

Yes some will call that young man the antichrist, based on nothing substantial to prove any evil done by him, just the opposite. But those fanatics exist always in every church and age. Strange how they don't call the existing politicians with that name after the end of every next big war. Why didn't they call antichrists Roosevelt and Churchill who ended WW2 or Wilson who ended WW1 with world peace accords?

I don't know the schedule or details, all I know is what is coming from sources like Breaking Israeli News. It is they, the rabbis themselves, who leak the information. So I conclude, it is not a dreamed prophecy or appearance of an angel, rather it is what they have already seen and proven themselves to be the case. They have already talked to the guy, regardless of whether it is Kailand Novak or someone else.

BTW notice that the long videos in 2013 concert are the latest one, where Kailand Novak is much older, and now he should be 3 years older than that. We don't have anymore a boy who tries to convince the people with his voice and dance, rather a fully grown young man. Whether he is the chosen one, or it is someone else, I don't know. I made my best guess based on the latest leaked info by the Rabbis themselves.

Why should that contradict the belief in Jesus? If so, we should call antichrists also a number of Saints in history who came to offer way out of particular historical deadlock, and who after all acted to greater or smaller extend in the shoes of Jesus. Some did miracles, some een resurrected dead, although it was not the wide spread phenomenon. We don't call them antichrists who took the job of Lord Jesus before his coming, rather we call them Saints, people who served God and God's people to the best of their abilities at their time.

The one who would be presented to us soon, I believe, will be a saint in our days. As Padre Pio was. Let say it in that way using Catholic/Orthodox terminology. Protestants don't recognize saints, still they recognize Paul although Paul never saw Jesus while Jesus walked the earth. Was Paul -antichrist who came instead of Jesus, or was he the first great preacher after the apostles' generation?

Generations change, so are the needs we have. Now we need someone who will give us way out, be it out of planet earth, or be it just out of the deepest crisis we live in - deepest since the invention of the steam engine, not to go any further in history. We are doomed if the things remain the same or become worse, said Our Lady in Akita Japan (approved Catholic prophecy). We need way out. You offer it instead? I can't offer it, although I know generally speaking what it will be about. Someone will offer it, will be granted the power from above. He is not god, he is messenger. I will not call that guy - antichrist, for the good he is going to do! There is no basis for such screwed judgment whatsoever. I am realistic and I know fanaticism will produce such judgment especially in conspiracy forums. But there are also sane reasoning people who believe Lord Jesus Christ and who know he came for the entire history and for all people, and He wants we continue THAT way, if needed beyond borders, prejudice and beyond planet, not some narrow minded fanatic exclusion way that He never preached. What is fulfilled of the Kingdom of God preached by Jesus? Almost nothing. Did he preach it to be fulfilled only after his second coming, or did he preach it to be fulfilled starting from his time and also including our time? We'd better start doing the commands of the Lord now! Too much time is already lost.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:47 PM

I read your post with some intrigue however I was sadly disappointed, you must stop vaping super glue. Read the Bible and all the works. This is by far the strangest prophecy interpretation I've read.

Don't want to be insulting, sorry.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:36 PM
I just watched that Humanity video (gave it only fifteen seconds earlier, so not enough to appreciate him yet) and this kid is really good. Messiah or boybandiah, I kept imagining what he'll be like in a few years when his voice deepens and he gets more into his maturity. Now he sounds like a mix of very good male and female singers. And one thing I noticed is that he has a hint of the presence of Jim Morrison and Jagger to his movements and a hint of Prince in his attitude, an interesting mix. Egotist little snot though, I bet you think this song is about you. Thanks for sharing a look at a future star who should be getting some consciousness training to augment his song choices.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:01 PM
a reply to: revalationsaint

I read the Bible btw.

The clock is ticking and the rabbis must provide solution before the expiration of the Jewish year, if they want to be relevant.

Sadly, the pope failed already 3 years and a half to provide any solution, beyond saying to believe in the new humanity. The world needs more specifics than that.

Whether it is Nibiru coming in the end of Sept, as rabbi Glazerson finds Bible code for year 5776? And why the French foreign minister would say at the White house we have only 500 days more before climate chaos? (expired last fall).

If we were in the End times and soon to come Lord Jesus, then we shouldn't be concerned of anything because He would fix everything for us in a blink of an eye...That should be proven though. The life proves the other option. Pius 12th said of the Soviets to be the beast. Strangely why he didn't say that for Hitler's rule that saw 1/3 of Jews exterminated at that time, according to some estimations. In all, where were all those Bible scholars who cry wolf every time some attempt for betterment of situation is done, especially in the Middle East,and who stay silent when the bombs fall?

Isaiah warned about the ASSYRIAN, not about a Jewish leader. Daniel warned about the KING OF THE NORTH, an invader of the Holy Land, and not about Jewish leader. Ezekiel warned of Gog, a king in the North (where that North is, is also relative), and not of a Jewish leader. Can we read the Prophets? I have read all kinds of interpretations of Bible scholars who want to see a Messiah rising in Israel only to name him antichrist, after he makes a peace deal with Arabs...Where is that said in the Prophets? Or in the Revelation? Nowhere! Those false interpreters of prophets are about to join the real enemy of Israel, or the above mentioned king of the North, wherever that North might be, because there are quite many countries to lie North latitude compared to Israel. They wil think they serve God by doing that, quoting all the time Jesus words of canonical gospels, as if they hold the key and even the finger of God. How should that fanaticism be called? History knows it. Luckily, today they do not have the tools of opression they had after 4th century.

According to the rabbis, forgot the name, 2/3 of humanity dies in the coming cataclysm, 1/3 survives. Jerusalem will survive. Perhaps somehow Jerusalem and God's chosen nation will save those 1/3, that is my view not rabbis.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:16 PM
a reply to: Aleister

thanks! The vid is at least 5-6 years old. The guy should be around 19-20 by now, and he is no more with a long hair. Check the other vid. Yes I find the lyrics of Scorpions' Humanity quite fit for the topic of this thread. Well, he may not be Morrison, but he shows artistic expression for all that time he performs in M Generation and outside it. If the choice should be one of them, the choice is not that big. I might be wrong though. I know it, and I am open to corrections, unlike those who are always right in the name of God...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:39 PM
I suppose music Jesus could be female as well...
That being possible, then this little girl would get my vote.

12 Year-Old Ukulele Player

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:48 PM
a reply to: charlyv
The girl is cute!
However, it is clearly determined for the sex it will be male. No way. Mothers and wives will cheer instead. Women cannot fulfil the role set for that man/men. You could see his mother on the vid of 2013.

BTW I wonder would pope Francis support a young man (not necessarily Kailand, pls do not mess my personall guess with the prophecy itself), who would say God spoke to him of ways to deliver humanity?

If we see how the Catholic church reacts to her own seers, as the Medjugorje seers, the reaction is not one of the best. Or the secluded Fatima prophecy. Sister Lucia was kept in cloistered monastery all her life, allowed only to write letters. Letters could be falsified. Sister Agnes Sassagawa of Akita Japan is also kept cloistered without ANY contacts with the outside world, after her messages of the Blessed Virgin were APPROVED by the Japanese bishops in 1970s. They say plainly, fire will fall from the sky if humanity remains the same or get worse. I do not defend any particular seer as authentic. Catholic Church has approved both Fatima and Akita, not Medjugorje. Here I mention it to draw parallel of what the reaction of the Catholic hi priesthood could be if a Jewish prodigy steps on the scene and in all honesty tells the world what God has told him. Why to deny that option, if the phenomenon exists for centuries in the Catholic and other churches, and no one calls the seers- antichrists.

I will add up the intrigue with the image of the Manchild of Revelation 12. It has never been on Earth yet. No it is not baby Jesus. Baby Jesus was not grabbed to the clouds at his birth. Neither Mary and Joseph ran in the desert alone, as the woman runs alone in Revelation 12. It doesn't stand such interpretation. Moreover, it is written at best 100 years after the birth of Jesus, may be later, and speaks of future not of past. I have a special thread dedicated to Revelation 12, for those who think I didn't read the Bible enough. Let they make an effort to read it first, and to start looking fro point of view different from MSM prophecy interpretations that flooded the internet. What if those MSM preachers are somehow wrong?

To the image of the Manchild stand the 144,000, may be not one but two sets of 144,000 (all males, sorry girls). What is the problem if one of them, let say not the manchild himself but one of the 144,000 come tomorrow and say things that will help us go thru the biggest crisis ever. Shall we reject that as coming not from God? What is the plan of Satan if not ceasing somehow the promise of God given to Abraham's descendants to multiply as the number of the stars? What better way to convince almost everyone that plan is from...satan's chosen one and not from God's chosen one, and let everyone stay and die? Rabbis say, 2/3 will die. Still, 1/3 means 2 billion plus people will be saved!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:28 AM
Two more cover songs of Kailand.

Let me repeat again, this is only my best guess of who might be according to the latest Jewish released scroll, that envisions him as a young musician. And according to what I can see online of young Jewish boy bands. I don't know whether it is correct and nobody knows. It is a good occasion to test theories though, and to see where the Catholic/Christian doctrine got it wrong for all those 2000 years (less) by not honoring as it should the God's chosen people of Israel, to say the least.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:12 AM
Why should for example the Catholic church pay so big attention to the alleged apparitions of Virgin Mary, from Fatima to Medjugorje, and not pay attention to the ancient Jewish prophecy as well?

Spiritdaily the influential private Catholic source of prophetic information

The 270-page book written by Mirjana tells her entire life story, from the time she was a little girl to the present day. She gives an unprecedented look at the events of Medjugorje, including the many persecutions she endured in the early days of the apparitions. And, as the title suggests, Mirjana’s book reiterates Our Lady’s promise that, in the end, her heart will triumph.

Practically, the hardliner core of the Catholic church accepts what the seers claim as the truth. That might be the case, I don't know. Fatima is already approved, why not Medjugorje to be. Time will tell.
Will the Catholic hard believers, however, endorse with the same fervor a Jewish prophecy or seer? Or will those same people who believe Mirjana sees Virgin Mary, will say that the Jewish seer (whoever he is) sees ...satan instead? Let play not with double standard!

The same could be said of the protestant seers, although they are not so famous. I remember a Romanian seer immigrant to USA, Duduman, who was made famous with a terrifying prophecy spread well beyond the borders of his own church (forgot which one). So THAT could be believed by many, although they don't belong to Duduman's church? But those people cannot wait another year to claim 2016-17 will be the year of the rising of the beast? How do they know? The beast could have been risen for centuries if we are looking for one! But that wouldn;t approve the armageddonic scenario they want happen and even to help it happen.

It is a public secret that the Catholic church prefers NOT to discuss the Biblical prophecies, except for the part where they speak of the first coming of Jesus. It prefers to avoid the thorny question of its origin from the Jewish tradition, first apostles, Mary and Jesus being Jews. Although John Paul II made a difference with the Jews, in numerous works and also visits to the holocaust sites and to Jewish gatherings. May be you don't know, his personal school-age best friend was a Jew. The Popes after him repeatedly pay attention to the Jewish communities worldwide and to the holocaust campsite. But that is not the attitude of the worldwide Church towards God's chosen nation, rather the exception. Where are the preaching on Sunday homilies that do not blame the Jews in their history, rather showing them as God's chosen nation our brothers and sisters? Even if they exist they are not that many. Seems the pope should start converting his own bishops first, if there is still a time for that.

Cults have flourished, mostly within the churches of protestant descendants, but also within some fundamental catholic groups, who want to see a sooner "messiah-antichrist" to appear, in order to justify their armageddonic expectations. Let it be said clearly, those groupings won't bring down Jesus from heaven sooner by doing that. God is faithful to his promises given throughout history, not to the expectations of ill-understood christianity that pretends to hold His holy hand...
edit on 13-8-2016 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:55 AM
I guess those who enjoyed the song Humanity, would like also to see its original version of Scorpions in 2007. Since then the humanity had at least three occasions for starting world war: Georgia 08, Syria ongoing, and Ukraine. The video background have doomsday character and ends with leaving the planet earth on some space rock. One does not have to be doomsday prophet to see where the things go. Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:31 AM
I would say again for the sake of the information being put online, that the Jewish understanding of the messiah is different from the christian understanding. Therefore, a devote Christian should not expect a devote Jew to share the same view, or to blame him for what he believes for millenia. Or the worst, to blame that the expected Jewish messiah is the so called antichrist of the apocalypse of John. You understand that piece of work is absent in the Jewish prophets that are also Christian prophets.

It is easy to say, for the Christians there are two comings of Jesus Christ, and for the Jews it would be the first one. How about the interpretation of St Bernard who said between the first and second coming of Jesus Christ there is a third coming, secret one? The Christian view is not one singe piece of belief. It has so many differences, as the readers know well, to the point of exclusion of the Millenial kingdom and substituting it with the kingdom of the Church on earth...So let not judge what other traditions believe, moreover it is the Jewish tradition that the Christianity is found upon. Including the fact Jesus was born Jew and confirmed the prophets. In Judaism, the Messiah (Hebrew: מָשִׁיחַ‎, translit. māšîaḥ‎; Greek: χριστός, translit. khristós, lit. 'anointed, covered in oil') is a title for a savior and liberator of the Jewish people. In Jewish eschatology, the Messiah is a future Jewish king from the Davidic line, who is expected to be anointed with holy anointing oil and rule the Jewish people during the Messianic Age and World to come.[1][2][3] The Messiah is often referred to as "King Messiah" (מלך משיח) or malka meshiḥa in Aramaic.[4] The concept of messianism originated in Judaism,[1][2] and in the Hebrew Bible, a messiah is a king or High Priest traditionally anointed with holy anointing oil.[5]

I have a question to the Jewish scholars who might happen to read here. Do they envision a messianic kingdom OUTSIDE of planet earth if the surface is too much damaged by any cataclysm or man made nuclear war? The same question should be answered by the Christians too. Unfortunately, the biggest denominations cancelled the millenium long ago. Now some of the conservative groupings prefer to talk of an Era of Peace in Catholicism. Orthodox saints also spoke of an era of revival of the true orthodoxy, whatever it means.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:19 PM
a reply to: Aedaeum

Hows he supposed to come in on a spaceship when he doesn't look old enough to drive a car?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:27 PM

. Now we need someone who will give us way out, be it out of planet earth, or be it just out of the deepest crisis we live in - deepest since the invention of the steam engine, not to go any further in history.

Just because you are needy doesn't make it so

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:25 PM
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

the guy is already some 20+, the vids are old. I say that for a 3rd time.

He might be one of the 144,000 who are scheduled to come before Second Coming. The meaning of the word messiah differs for Jews and Christians. And that is the biggest mistake for the Christian theology, to completely disregard and even demonize the Jewish tradition. Paul said, not you being a wild branch on the tree, hold the tree, but the tree roots hold you!

I didn't say he would come with a spaceship. He is already on Earth, whoever he is, or whoever they are. Perhaps the Rabbis have another name in mind not this one, but they said clearly he is already present among them. He/they could show us where the spaceships are, to show us that option exist, not to drive the spaceships. There are enough skilled pilots in NASA, and why not ET. That is in the case the catastrophic scenario is to unfold. As we hear the French minister with Kerry speaking of 500 days. Other scenarios do exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>