It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Messiah personal character revealed in ancient scroll, my best guess of his name

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It seems I will be the first one to announce to the world the name of the expected Jewish Messiah. Before I proceed with the evidence and the suggested identity, I will make an important review-analysis that is inseparable from my approach.

First of all, if someone is unhappy that the name of the Jewish Messiah is revealed untimely, please excuse me, but all evidence lead to that direction. I feel it OBLIGATION not curiosity or anything else, to make it known to the worldwide people, to put it into the information space. I hope K. N. will be rather pleased and not angry at me when I meet him soon

My analysis: in numerous posts and threads, I argue how Jesus ascending in a "cloud" should actually ascend into a spaceship (what is called cloud in the Bible). He could go to any planet He wished so for all those 1980+ years, including first to the heavenly throne of the Father. (and it should also be located somewhere). The idea everything floats in clouds, is naive, and should give space to a more mature approach taking into account the 400 bln stars in our galaxy and another 1 bln galaxies discovered by now. Let say it straight, our idea of heaven is NAIVE and needs review ASAP.

Jesus had descendants and was married. That leaks from everywhere. You cannot hae a dozen newly discovered gospels and texts to speak one and the same, and to call them all forgery. For what reason should those people lie, paying with their lives in many cases? Even the canonical gospels speak of Mary Magdalene as privileged woman next to the Lord. So much privileged that nothing short of a wife could suffice to explain her place.

Where are Jesus' descendants? Were they the French kings? (I don't quite believe that. taking into account their bloody history). Are they the 144,000 chosen ones at the End of age? (more believable hypothesis). Or do they live on other planets and lead God-serving peoples? I think the third option is the most likely. The truth is we don't know, we can only guess. For me, there isn't a slightest problem of the arrival of one or more of the sons of Jesus, or their appearance on Earth if a lineage was preserved on earth all that time. The problem would arise if we are going to reject such messenger of God.

Whether the expected Jewish Messiah is one of them? Is he a relative of Jesus instead, descendant of, let say, St Jude, or any other relative around Our Lord? I don't know! Probably he himself will tell us soon! In anyway, I don't see any problem the appearance of a Messiah according to the Jewish prophecies that will fulfill the mission of God for our times. There should be no contradiction with the Christian faith whatsoever, if we take the basic facts about our Lord Jesus, including the existence of his wife and naturally, children.

How about the Second Coming of Jesus? Lord Jesus said himself, no one knows the time, no, neither the angels in heaven nor the Son but only the Father. After such a solemn declaration, it is premature to make any schemes as when "must" the Second Coming occur, preceded by the Great Trib. It may occur after 200, 2000 or 20,000 years. I have more lengthy elaborations on that, taking into account the set timeline in the Revelation, the time periods given by Ezra in 2 Esdras book, and the lifespan of the Universe according to modern observations. Please, go to my threads. Right now, I don't have the time to link it all here.

OK, after that short intro, let me go forth to the main topic of that thread. The top Jewish Rabbis including Rabbi Kanievski expect the Messiah's appearance every moment. More specifically, in the year 5776 that started last Fall and will end on October 2, 2016. Why is it so, it is a long story and you'd better consider the Jewish prophecy on the matter.

Today, in Breaking Israel News, it was published the essence of an ancient secret scroll. www.breakingisraelnews.com... c7&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#P9AusMwsFtYSwq7r.99 It reveals more about the personal character of the Messiah. You may want to read the entire article. He would be artistic, musician, and a young person. He won't be clothed in rabbi's clothes. And so on. I will not retell the story here. I do not try to interpret their article. I make my guess as who could be that person, and it is a purely personal guess.

If you follow the Jewish modern music performance with young singers, the choices go to several boy choirs, one of which transpires as the best of its kind. It is the group M-Generation. It has numerous videos published online.

Who of the singers could possibly be the Messiah? From the 10th anniversary concert 2013, one person is clearly distinguished, that is the leading entertainer (don't know if this is the correct word). A young man, he is known to be a famous singer in the group and outside it, and still performs with amazing quality and spirit. I think, this person has all qualities to be the chosen one who would fulfill the description of a Messiah that brings peace thru art and music. Kailand Novak is his name.

17 m

4.25 m

We have to wait until the Rabbis officially name who would answer their expectations of the Messiah. They have made their choice, i.e. they are already sure the Messiah is among them, they have already seen and met him! Rabbi Kanievski already said the Messiah is already among us. He could not say that without seeing him first. The late Rabbi Kaduri also said the messiah is among us and makes himself known among the Jews, both hi level persons and common persons. Let remember again that Rabbi Kaduri was one of the first who acknowledged clearly that the Messiah ben Joseph is actually Yehoshua or Jesus Christ.

I will end this post with reiterating my deep conviction that the appearance of God's chosen one to lead us out of the current deadlock, a second Moses if you will, does not contradict in anyway the Christian belief in the future Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Perhaps even Jesus spoke of such events, in all those books that were not just banned but burned physically in early centuries. How could we know what exactly did Jesus say about the other planets, about who will lead us out of the dead end, if those who called themselves "Christian leaders" burned many of His words and books? They erased His wife and children from record! Let come to our senses and say what is true. Lord Jesus has many angels ET at His disposal, as well as many servants on Earth. And if He appoints someone or more people to come and save us, let use wisely the salvation He is going to grant us to deliver us from the current certain dead end. Because we want to have Christianity over there, yes? Or we want everything to end here, in the next regional conflict turning into nuclear winter, or even worse, in celestial cataclysm? The idea how some people "survive" in caves is not serious.

This boy, a young man now, could be one messenger of God, the one send specifically into our age, to show us the way out of earth's nightmare.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Yahshua HaMashiach was and is the true and only Messiah.

The "false Messiah" is fully anticipated shortly.

If therefore they will say to you, “Behold, he is in the desert”, you should not go out, or “Behold, he is in an inner room”, do not believe it. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

See, I have told you in advance.

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

edit on 11-8-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
We're supposed to keep our eye on a Jewish boy band for deliverance?

Strange days, indeed.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I bet they were saying the same thing long ago , The Messiah is here

Volcanos and the bastard boy of a Roman

Deny ignorance is the motto of this site , all else is speculation .

ohmyvolcano.blogspot.co.uk...

edit on 12/8/2016 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

that is what is said in the canonical book after trimming a lot. The Roman historians said, the Christians rewrite constantly their own books to make them fit.

And even if we take it as granted, as part of the real words of Jesus, still Jesus never ever set a date. Those false prophets they already came and go. How do we want Jesus to offer us salvation from the temporal crisis, BEFORE the Second Coming, if we are going to reject the Messenger He and God would have sent??? We could say the same for the numerous Christian Saint, we could call them all false christs, if we are going to seek that. It is paradoxical, how the salvation will be turned into its opposite, by people who may believe sincerely, but who are not enlarging their worldview beyond what is set in middle ages paradigms. So what, you are ging to wait and die, and then to present your spirit before Lord Jesus, and tell Him: Lord, I waited you to come on Earth therefore I preferred to die? And He would probably great you for that? I believe there will be millions sincere uneducated Christians who would prefer that way. I also believe there would be other millions who would understand Jesus came to save us, also physically, in order to have Christianity in the Era after current Earth. BTW the song of Kailand Novak "Humanity" said Good bye to humanity or earth, didn't understand well. I.,e. there will be enough people who would prefer their own truth, their own vision of how the things "should be" about God's plan, and in fact will reject God's plan for them.

God is above us, and only He knows al the ways to lead us thru this point of history towards many more thousands years before we greet Lord Jesus on the New Earth. Be it a new planet, or the restored planet Earth after millenia geologic cataclysms. We need a deeper understanding for all that, before we jump into conclusions. Well, my conclusions might be wrong, of course. I just make a best guess here, from the available info. Hope it is useful for you guys who would read here, not necessarily answer here! I know there are many people who just read. Personally, I am exceedingly happy that was revealed to me today. Because frankly we don't have much time.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Strange days, indeed.

After all said in the prophecy, and please read it correctly, the answer is YES. Do you believe the appointed one would come with a long beard? How many people will believe a wise man? Few millions at maximum. How many people will believe a convincing young man who has what to say, and who knows what he speaks? Many more. I am eager to hear Kailand Novak speaking on prophecy and the like. His latest video is 3 years old. May be now he is much more mature. I would never jump to that particular conclusion if it was not the secret scroll pubished today that says he woud be musician. Frankly, I had another name of a young jewish prodigy, that becomes irrelevant right now.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

If you're right, cool. You may be the ultimate fan boy, literally. At a minimum your faith in the singer hopefully will allow his creativity to grow as well as giving him energy to make his own decisions and not be guided or talked into media career paths he doesn't feel totally right about.

edit on 12-8-2016 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Hey, I'm not necessarily criticizing. Nothing would really surprise me at this point.

It may be just a bit of a stretch to call the kids "innovators of music", though.

Are any of those kids aspiring doctors, too?

He is described as an innovator of wisdom, medicine, and music.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

When "Jesus" returns, it will be from above, not a "birth".

But we already know the story... The Roman Catholics and Islamist already are awaiting their "savior" which is spelled out as being the exact opposite side of the story.

The Roman Catholic Church's "Great Monarch" and the Islamic "Mahdi" are identical... and in both prophecies, they will engage the returning HaMachiah which they identify as "the bad guy" LOL.

The truth is not hard to understand. The anti-christ will ride in on a white horse, being the great pretender, and will persecute the children of the light.

www.todayscatholicworld.com...

www.irshad.org...

edit on 12-8-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Strange days, indeed.

Me thinks Jimmy Saville is still going strong somewhere

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/8/2016 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Apparently Black Obama has been established as the antiChrist here on ATS, so perhaps someone could
promote a cage match between young Kailand and Obama. We could get this theological mess sorted out.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, if the Messiah is supposed to be gay too, then I guess the boy band thing makes sense.

Maybe you're onto something, OP.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

I AM / see what i did there , swigging out of a half bottle of whisky WTF are they on in the Mossad command bunker

Christ only knows

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

So you think a boy with the presence of a sloth and a voice so average I almost can't help but cringe, is going to be a leader for all mankind. Okay...I think I've heard just about everything now.

I do want to thank you for injecting some sanity back into this thread.
edit on 12-8-2016 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
no...see, good news for you, my brother, you can know His ways, He doesn't have to be the unknown God
He calls us friends and not servants.....do you know why? because He tells his friends His plans, but not the servants.

edit on 12-8-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

No he wasn't he was a very naughty boy!.

Anyhow OP you keep your eyes on him eh? we don't need monthly reports on him but when he starts doing all the magic stuff get back to us.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
But after watching the last video I agree he is the messiah what a voice! it was like god singing....................................

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
huh, I better go play that vid....ok

a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
It might help if people would at least provide
PROOF TEXT from the Bible to establish their
premise. Using silly YouTube videos might lead
some to detect a motive of disinformation to
disseminate yet another strange doctrine.

Your concepts are a bizarre assumption in light of
the fact the scriptures emphatically reference the
conditions surrounding His return. Coupled with
the fact your Theology does not agree with any
of the prophets.

He's not coming back as a baby or a child, he's
already accomplished that and the Fathers will
over 1900 years ago.

I will agree your assessment does fit the description
of a 'messiah', the one the scripture's identify as the
anti-christ.

Ps 96:13 Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to
judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness,
and the people with his truth.

Isa 25:9 And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we
have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we
have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

John 5:28-29 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the
which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice
And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the
resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the
resurrection of damnation.

Matt 16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his
Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man
according to his works.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 - For the Lord himself shall descend
from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel,
and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise
first.

2Tim 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord
Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his
appearing and his kingdom.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
It seems I will be the first one to announce to the world the name of the expected Jewish Messiah.

Not even close

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join