It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woodwardjnr Has Passed Away

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Whoever you were, Woody, rest in peace.

Thoughts to your family.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

It took me awhile to say anything. My mom died recently.

Woody was always nice to me. He made a point of being nice too when others were not being so. Such a gentle soul, yet never afraid to say it like it is.

He has left on his new journey, and we all wish him well in going wherever that is. I think he knew where he was going and it is not into nothingness.

I am giving a big hug to someone who was so nice to me and to others with a fierceness. Not just nice, but a STRONG statement that made you feel like you had hands around your shoulders.

Bon Voyage my firend.

edit on 12-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
May he rest in peace, had some interesting discussions with him, was a good lad.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Did not get to know the man but to see such a clearly nice young man who had a lot to offer this world be taken away by something so ruthless and cold as this is horrible. I wish that whichever place is available for good men like this man, that he is there.

Life really is cruel.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Tragic.

For what its worth, from my own experiences in family getting the horror show version of it, for his surviving loved ones, I imagine for them it's a relief now to know that he's done having endure it anymore.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Well said. And a nod to your mum as well. Hopefully woody and her are playing a game of cards with the best of them on the other side.

RIP to all the ones we have lost, and may peace be upon them.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
An Irish saying

Death leaves a heartache
no one can heal;
Love leaves a memory no
one can steal.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Knew it was coming, but very sad he died so young. Besides being among my favorite members posts to read, he was very clearly a top notch guy. And the way he handled the pending transition with such incredible grace.

Helluva guy - not often you can say that with confidence about someone you never knew "in person." He will be missed here, and I'm sure much more so by his family and friends.

We all miss everyone when they pass, but when someone like him passes on, especially so young, they are really, deeply missed. My wishes to his loved ones that they can carry him in their hearts and memories. His life and who he was to them will ring on through their lives and beyond, a positive impact well beyond the grave.

Rest in peace, brother, and to your loved ones who may read this, my deepest sympathies for your loss, and wishing that the blessings in your lives which he brought stay with you.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
He was a sweetheart, RIP

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Sad news indeed, rip brother

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Its hard seeing a person go away like that. But its part of the journey, everyone has to take.
May his soul achieve Moksha...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Even though I didn't know him, I felt like I did. Hopefully, his battery is getting recharged

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I'm not religious but part of me always hopes that there is a place where good people can go after life to enjoy and learn more..

RIP..

As one of my sig says, they are never gone as long as we remember them, this was about my mother but applies to anyone who people cared about...

Paul..

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Just thought I'd add something 'in passing'...

Woodwardjnr Has Passed Away

More like passed over. For those who believe in the spirit, this means that people who have 'passed' are still around somewhere, even here.

Hi woodwardjnr, enjoying your new perspective?

Be seeing ya.
edit on 13-8-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Peace and love man. If you get another chance, I hope it turns out better that time.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
My prayers to his family that they are comforted during this most difficult time in their life.
I hadn't been on all week as work has started back and just saw this last night.
I know he is now healthy and happy.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This seemed appropriate to the situation.

To his family and friends:
May life grant you the means to forget the bad;
The grace to remember the good; and
The resolve to continue in spite of the pain.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
So sad...

I will think of him and his family in my prayers today.

Life is short, fragile and so scary. x
edit on 13-8-2016 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So sad...

So Young...

Rest in peace fella

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
No more worry and no more suffering!

RIP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>