It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governor John Kasich Ohio Pension Investment Scheme

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I don't intend to create a garbage thread, but I was watching Keiser Report, something I never really do, and he raised an interesting subject. I used the self-explanatory title "Ohio Pension Investment Scheme". It seems like something ATSer's would be interested in, or can expand upon.

I searched ATS to see if there was more info, and the subject isn't coming up. So, in my judgment the need for one here exists. I can't add a ton of analysis, but it's worth reviewing the Kaiser Report segment, and then look over the links.

It's a torrid issue, taking the massive investment accounts, in the BB of dollars, and reducing it by 100s of MM, completely exhausting it with fees and hedge funds, that result in huge net losses in the order of $1BB. All the usual suspects are involved, the names should be typed out for keyword searches. If some wants to further connect this to Hillary Clinton, be my guest, it sounds like her cup of tea. I'm just now looking into it all myself.

It is indeed a dark time in American politics.

www.rt.com...

www.politico.com...

www.cleveland.com...

www.marketwatch.com...

www.dispatch.com...

www.dispatch.com...

edit on 11-8-2016 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yep Yep!! Kasich is going under the wheels of the bus ... and good frikkin' riddance.

You don't try to foul up your own team's opportunity to win an election. Him, Lyin' Ted and Li'l Marco each deserve a place in Republican Hell. They've earned it.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

John Kasich is a REPUBLICAN, not a Democrat. Just saying, you should change the title, while you still can.

John Richard Kasich is an American politician, the 69th and current Governor of Ohio, first elected in 2010 and re-elected in 2014. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Wikipedia

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Kasich is a republican...well actually more of a uni-party globalist like the clinton/bush dynasties.

I am so glad the toxic jerk went out of his way to distance himself from Trump.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I fixed it, thanks. Like I said, I only heard the story on a cursory basis, but it read like a DNC playbook. I don't mean to stir the pot, but that's exactly what I thought.

Heck of a story either way. The post directly above by Deny Arrogance hints to how I got confused.

Thanks again. When I post here, it's on a humble basis, because I don't claim to be an expert.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Ohio is a mess. I'm not sure how much of it is Kasich's fault. He probably gets some of the blame, but most of it is just fallout from 2008. The states revenues have continued to collapse as no real recovery every happened. I don't know all the details on it, but basically the state was over leveraged and then it lost it's assets.

They've been cutting state wages for years. At this rate, in 20 or 30 years the state will be another Detroit where everyones pensions are gone and cities are crumbling.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
I fixed it, thanks. Like I said, I only heard the story on a cursory basis, but it read like a DNC playbook. I don't mean to stir the pot, but that's exactly what I thought.

Heck of a story either way. The post directly above by Deny Arrogance hints to how I got confused.

Thanks again. When I post here, it's on a humble basis, because I don't claim to be an expert.

Most of them use the same playbook.

new topics

top topics

join