It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Early morning explosion in DC allegedly leaves YET ANOTHER DNC staffer dead

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I believe that is 5 in 5 weeks of people that were either going to declare something against Hillary or the DNC...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

There we go, the actual story and no mention of one of the fatalities allegedly being a DNC staffer.

Who wooda thunk?

Anyone with enough sense to check the reliability of their sources, and double check other sources for verification.

Oh wait --

sigh

Come on people, how long do you have to be on ATS here to realize that some sources are crap tabloid fake news and which ones are and which ones aren't as much?
Really! How long? How many times do you have to be told that some sources are absolute crap. No one posts news from The Onion on here as real news. READ THE FINE PRINT. See the agenda. Do an "about [your source name here]" search and find out whether they are reputable, honest journalists, or just troll troughs. Or openly biased or have an agenda like convincing you that Obama is a reptilian.

Don't eat troll food - it might turn you into a troll.

edit on 8/12/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They're going after anybody that knows anything !!!!

Well then you're safe!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I agree - if there's going to be a thread about this it should be a discussion about how such a bad explosion happened after alleged numerous reports to authorities, and how this could happen in such a developed area.

Makes me wonder how many corners have been cut with the insane development of condos and apartment buildings in the DC area...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

This happens in older buildings. It's about infrastructure. If taxes aren't collected to provide utilities to buildings, the utilities get neglected. Then things like explosions happen. That's how it works.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ares2493

How do we know for sure that DNC staffers lived there, other than the spoof news in the OP link?
"The Christian Times Newspaper web site (not to be confused with the legitimate Christian Times newspaper) is one of many online fake news outlets that spins fabrications for profit." Snopes Source

Kevin Lewis News reporter on the scene has several very detailed pictures and video of the apt. complex and survivor's.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

THANK YOU. People just don't check their sources. It's pathetic, really.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

That's funny because when I lived in Montgomery County that was some of the highest taxes I've ever paid... and this still happened.

Leads to an interesting debate about the monoplization of utilities via public funding rather than private funding...

(Another reason I think this would make for a great thread thats not related to Hillary and the DNC)...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
" search and find out whether they are reputable, honest journalists "

Ha, ha, ha, you funny.

There hasn't been one of those since 1964.

a reply to: BuzzyWigs

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
There are hundreds of cases of corruption involving
Local and state law enforcement but through some
fantasy or miracle the people in their naivete
consistently still rely on law enforcement to produce
credible evidence.

Some of the rational on this thread exemplifies why
corruption continues unabated. Always a mystery
to me why so many trust someone just because he
or she is an authoritative authority.
edit on 8/12/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Oh yes a tragic accident. (accidents are staged all the time)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join