It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Early morning explosion in DC allegedly leaves YET ANOTHER DNC staffer dead

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
My God.

They're going after anybody that knows anything !!!!

The NWO wants world population to become 5 million...might as well start with brainless DNC lackies!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
NM
edit on 8 11 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
And the clowns come in one after the other lol, great research, no spin or propaganda right here.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This is a local source, they also have no mention of DNC staffers living there:

MONTGOMERY COUNTY, Md. (ABC7) — Police confirm two people are dead and others remain unaccounted for following a massive explosion and fire at an apartment complex in Montgomery County, fire officials announced Thursday.

Sources tell ABC7 a third body was spotted and officials have reason to believe additional victims are in the rubble.

WJLA

I came across a quote from some fire chief or official saying only that some DNC staff or other political types COULD be living there.
I didn't save the article.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ares2493

Other 'headlines' from the site:

BREAKING: Murdered DNC staffer was Wikileaks’ source, Assange admits in interview
August 9, 2016
BREAKING: Hillary Clinton charged with MURDER for Benghazi deaths
August 8, 2016
BREAKING: Hillary has tongue cancer, doctor admits
August 1, 2016
BREAKING: Alton Sterling allegedly threatened “white cops” on social media
July 7, 2016

Christian Times News

They are out in lala land.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm thinking that if I were a DNC staffer that lived in that building and survived, I'd be "missing" too

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Gas explosions are a method of criminal type assassination, just fyi. Not saying this is or isnt. Too early to tell.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Doesn't seem like a place a typical limousine liberal would live.

Maybe the DNC cleaning/housekeeping staff lived there if anything.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
The headline alleges that another DNC staffer is dead, yet the article itself says:

“No bodies have been identified at this time,” the police chief told surrounding media. “It is very likely that DC staffers, including political types, live in this building.”

It clearly states that neither of the two bodies have been identified. Just the kind of honesty I'd expect from a source called "Christian Times Newspaper".

The title says "allegedly", and that's because just before the paragraph you quoted is this paragraph...

One source CTN spoke with said that 5 to 7 people are still considered to be missing, and it is believed that a long-time DNC staffer may be among the group.

Where's the dishonesty you're referring to?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hahaaaha! DNC would totally wack Assange if they could get to him. Already trying to apply pressure with the Swedish meatball police. Funny how they just now started becoming "concerned" when before nobody gave a s***. If it's the Russians then why do they never mention ASSANGE!
All the DNC says is Russia, Russia, Russia. Yeah, well that tells me it's not Russia. Likely someone from their own ranks.
edit on 11-8-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

And other tenants are what? Collateral damage???

Just a bit cloak and dagger for me.

Chances are this was just a gas explosion. They do happen. Unfortunately.

Oops, gas heat here...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
People always have to mess with their gas lines in the middle of a heat wave, really...no, seriously!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
Hahaaaha! DNC would totally wack Assange if they could get to him. Already trying to apply pressure with the Swedish meatball police. Funny how they just now started becoming "concerned" when before nobody gave a s***. If it's the Russians then why do they never mention ASSANGE!
All the DNC says is Russia, Russia, Russia. Yeah, well that tells me it's not Russia. Likely someone from their own ranks.

No, actually the Q&A session with Swedish Police is something that has been requested by Assange's legal council and Ecuador. It's an attempt to clear the air, and a first step untoward his freedom.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm not adding info about a DNC staffer, but this looks
very serious ...

More than 160 firefighters responded after the explosion and fire struck the four-level Flower Branch Apartment building in the 8600-8700 block of Piney Branch Road in Silver Spring just before midnight. Firefighters in a nearby station even heard the explosion.

When crews arrived, “People were dropping children and jumping out of other windows,” Montgomery County Fire Chief Scott Goldstein said. “Everybody was getting out of the building as rapidly as possible.”

A photo captured by Tom Hucker, a Montgomery County Councilman, shows the massive fire burning into the night with debris scattered across the road. baltimore.cbslocal.com...

I'm holding out judgement on the DNC thing, it could be true
based on what I know of the area.

There is this: MCDCC

Clinton Campaign opened an office in that county.

www.mcdcc.org...

That is all I can add.

edit on 11-8-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Also, Middle Eastern men were bringing in ammonia nitrate pellets and chlorine. It's being called a terrorist attack. Maybe the terrorists accidentally blew themselves up, along with innocent neighbors.

It must be true, because... Link: getoffthebs.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is very interesting...
and great find

Seven missing, dozens injured,
local news ...
www.thedickinsonpress.com...

edit on 11-8-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Another site off in lala land, I think.

One of their headlines:

Mistress Of Edward Snowden Pronounces Snowden Dead In Russia.

What's funny is that I'm usually a debunkee rather than a debunker...

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I think killing each staffer individually was starting to make the pattern too obvious. If this was an intended murder, the fire method was very different. Obviously whomever was behind it, doesn't have a conscious.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Maybe that's what prompted that ATS thread asking if Snowden's death was real.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: pirhanna

And other tenants are what? Collateral damage???

Just a bit cloak and dagger for me.

Chances are this was just a gas explosion. They do happen. Unfortunately.

Oops, gas heat here...

That seems a naive pov. You do know collateral damage is routinely caused, well, all the time. They even say it on news when drones are trying to kill someone and there is "collateral damage". If someone is willing to kill, they are willing to kill. Collateral damage has never stopped important political or geopolitical killings. And it certainly never stopped cartels, or the mob. They may not aim for it, but youre talking about sociopaths and paychopaths. They do not have the moral recoil that you have. They do not think like you. And intelligence agencies have done far worse.

As i said, im not claiming this was one thing or another - i was shedding some light on incorrect line of thinking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join